Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Avery Shields

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Avery Shields - Page 7 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Avery Shields

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Jessica rolled over on her front. The bell rung and the stupid fucking ref girl was checking to see if she was ok. No, of course she wasn't ok. Jessica had lost. Right when she was going to win, she lost. Right when Avery was in her sights, she slipped out and hit some bullshit and won. Jessica tried to push herself up and slumped back down to the mat. Pain was still rocking her.

Honestly Jessica felt like crying. It was an emotional match and the feelings were beginning to wash over her. Or more like crash into her. She was disappointed in herself, mad at herself, livid with Avery and with the world. The voice of her father rattled around her head and chided her for losing like a dumbass. The spank wasn't necessary. The bronco buster wasn't necessary. Jessica wanted to humiliate her opponent and now she was the one in pain.

The Violent Violet rolled back over and opened her eyes. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed. Her violet eyes were open now and she could see stupid fucking Avery showboating like Jessica should be. Jessica would have been the one on the turnbuckle, jumping up and down, taunting the fans. Christ Jesus, Avery was loving it. That drove Jessica to a different level of completely pissed off.

Jessica rolled her eyes up and splayed out. There was no need to get up at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Avery Shields - Page 7 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Avery Shields

Post by Toph Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Avery's celebration, like all good things, eventually came to an end. The elated youth slowly stepped down from her elevated perch. She was still a ragged, sweaty, mess, but none of that seemed to tarnish her exuberant glow. Her dramatic struggle was over, she could of simply left the ring. Tonight was her night, she certainly didn't owe Jessica Wright any consideration. Honestly, it should have been easy. Yet, Avery still stood within the ring. Her attention quietly settled upon the sight of Jessica's weary form.  

She wanted to humiliate and bury you the moment your eyes met, Ave. Forget about her. It was a vindicating thought, but Avery still wavered.

It had been a heated battle; a fierce clash of personalities. Jessica's abrasive and cocky attitude was deplorable, but Ave--young, impressionable, and full of pride--wasn't without fault. In her own way, she may have encouraged Jessica's antagonistic ways and, perhaps, even embellished them. Avery had practically thrived off the adversity provided by her opponent. She couldn't help but wonder, had it been the same for Jessica?

It was a strange thought and, admittedly, her compassion did little to dissuade her from doing what she believed was the right thing.

A resigned sigh left her lips, but Ave was already moving over to her fallen opponent. "Hey," the redhead's tone was tentative, but not unfriendly. Her greeting hung in the air a moment, but the tomboy finally offered her goodwill, "Good fight." She extended her hand down to Jessica with sincerity and a faint smile at her lips.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 am

This was beyond cruel. Avery walked over to her and offered to help her up. It was a mockery, to be sure. She knew her win was complete bullshit and now she was rubbing it in her face. Good fight. Good fucking fight. How on earth was this woman doing this right now? And that smile. That wry, demeaning smile. The Violent Violet was beginning to see red. She shot up and slapped Avery's hand away. Jessica wasn't going to take this display of 'sportsmanship' lying down.

"Fuck you. I will see you again. And when I do, you best be on your guard. Because I am coming at you with a fucking atom bomb. You won't be able to worm you way outta that." Hatred dripped from every single word. Jessica then stood all the way up and stared down Avery. Ugh. There was no way she could keep that up. Even looking at this contemptible piece of garbage made Jessica mad. She gave Avery a light push and began to make her way out of the ring. The ref girl got a big push and Jessica slipped between the ropes.

Her head was high and her shoulders were back, despite it all. The jeers of the crowd had to be ignored. Jessica couldn't succumb to them, couldn't pay them any mind. The expression on her face was like that of a statue, stone solid and unchanging. The Violent Violet wasn't going to crack, not now. Not with the whole world watching on. The second she got backstage she cradled her head in her hands and sat against the wall. Jessica felt spent- emotionally, physically, spiritually. One of the people on the medical team came to check on her but a scowl and a middle finger were enough to disabuse them of getting too close.

Jessica leaned her head back against the wall and looked up at the dim light of the hallway. What am I going to do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:56 am

Ave couldn't hide her disappointment. She really shouldn't have been surprised, but Jessica dismissed her friendly gesture so fervently...

The Violent Violet's shove went unchallenged. Avery offered a frown as she was pushed aside, "Dude, seriously?"

With her emotions conflicted, the tomboy attempted to take the violet-haired woman's confrontational nature in stride. A flurry of jeers quickly assailed Jessica as she made her begrudging exit from the ring. It seemed the fans didn't care for the unsportsmanlike display neither.

Well, if that's the way it's going to be...

Ave stepped to the edge of the ring and called out to Jessica, "Any time, any place! I'll beat you again! Oh, and next time, bring some friends! I'll beat them too!" It was pure, cocky, bluster, but she couldn't help it. The sting of rejection was still fresh. The entire exchange rubbed her the wrong way. However, that didn't stop a few fans from shouting their words of encouragement to the triumphant youth.

Ave smiled despite herself and, finally, began to make her exit from the ring.

Avery Shields wins via pinfall!

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7