by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hit Me!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hit Me!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hit Me!

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Juniper puts her all into the push. Though, it might have been too much. Aria was backing up almost as soon as the began. "Ha! You wanted to fight with me. Am I showing you how tough I am yet, punk?!" A grin and evil look appear on Juniper's face as she continues to overpower Aria. Until, she was suddenly finding herself falling forward towards the canvas.

Aria had somehow managed to turn the situation around, as well as Juniper as she fell. So, instead of falling flat on her face, Juniper spins a bit and crashes down onto her back. She would instantly begin to throw her feet forward to kick Aria's face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Aria was about to grab Juniper again, when the girl suddenly kicked her in the face. She let out a startled cry as she stumbled back a few paces. Aria was used to pain, so she recovered quickly. However the moment gave Juniper time to recover.

"Ok, should have seen that coming." She muttered as she took up a stance and awaited Juniper's next move.

(Sorry, got a new job. Haven't had any time for myself lately.)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Juniper's kick had worked well, giving Aria a kick to the face. She used the time not only to get up, but to formulate her next plan. She got back onto her feet and spent no time in starting her assault. Juniper stays low in her stance as she charges Aria and tries to go for the other woman's lower body. The redhead would try to grab around Aria's legs and lift her high into the air.

This was going to be an attempt at a powerbomb and slam the other woman down onto her back. But wait! After that, Juniper would try and shift her arms around to wrapp arounf those legs and turn this woman over for a boston crab! could she pull this off?!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Aria recovered, but it was too late. By the time she recovered, Juniper was alrady charging at her. However she miscalculated and didn't expect her to go low and aim for her legs. As a result, she was caught off guard as Juniper successfully powerbombed her onto the ground.

Aria let out a cry as her back slammed into the ground, but quickly before Juniper could continue, Aria would quickly roll aside. The girl was used to pain, her fighting style revolved around taking heavy hits. Juniper would need more than this to take her down.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:32 am

"Hrrragh!" She yells out as she forces Aria up into the air and down onto her back in a vicious powerbomb. She growls at the challenger woman with anger on her face. But, Aria could also look at the underlying look of joy and fun she bore.

Aria seemed to attempt to roll away. But she forgot...Juniper still had a good grip on her legs from the powerbomb. Juniper smirks and attempts a Boston crab.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Aria's goal to crawl away was put on ice because Juniper retained her grip. Well that didn't matter much. Even though she was put in a boston crab, her hands were still free, and so she attempted to crawl her way to the ropes for a rope break.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Juniper tried to keep Aria held down to the mat. She plants her feet down on the mat and forces her opponent as far as she could. She chuckles at her attempts to move to Tue ropes. "Give up now!" She seemed confident, even as Juniper had to dig her toes into the canvas of the mat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 am

Aria however was a woman who trained her body to endured pain. She wasnt the type to dodge, so in reality she was inwardly laughing. Made it to the ropes or not, it didnt matter. Aria could take the pain easily. She would just hold on until she was released.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Having fun, noted by the expression on her face, Juniper continuesto pull Aria's legs back in the Boston crab. She didn't think that the otherwoman was so resilient. She changes her footing slightly to be able to pull more. "Give! Or you'llbe sorry you didn't!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:09 am

"Bullshit!" Aria loudly denied as she used her strength to continued to crawl towards the ropes. Though the pain increased, she could deal with her. Aria since the start had forgone most dodgining in her fights to train her endurance so that she could counter them if things went wrong. From the looks of it, Juniper wasn't so used to dealing with someone like her who could take abuse easily. Well eitherway, she would have to give up sooner or later, and when that happens, Aria would continue to beat her down.
Looking aside, she couldn't help but wonder something. An idea came to mind. Stopping her crawling for a second, she pulled back and tried to grab hold of Juniper's hair. And if she could, she would pull them down and force Juniper off her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum