by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Snowslide

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snowslide - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowslide

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:05 am

Ace couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Holy hell, you sound like the rest of the snobs back at prep school. From one girl who came from money to another, you sound like a Frasier Crane ripoff"

She exclaimed, only a few people in the crowd actually getting the joke, resulting in a somewhat awkward silence with only a few chuckles, causing Ace to sigh and hang her head, rubbing her temples.

"Ugh....should have gone for a Kamen Rider joke instead..."

She said to herself, before talking to Gwen again.

"But despite being a pompous bitch, you do have a good idea. A Ladder match would be the perfect opportunity to kick your ass. Just imagine what its going to feel like, what a blow to your ego, to be left on the mat, staring upwards, while I, on the top of the ladder, grab MY title...and look down on you, just like you look down on me, on Cassie, and I'm sure on everybody else you've ever encountered."

She finished, the crowd rallying behind her for that one at least.

Back to top Go down

Snowslide - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowslide

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 am

Chirping crickets and a rolling tumble weed would be the only response Ace’s “Frasier” reference would get. Perhaps referring to a decade old American sitcom in the middle of an arena teeming with Japanese teenagers and young adults was not the greatest idea.

“Ah, to dream. Such delusions…we may have both come from money Haley, but only one of us appears to have her mind grounded in reality. The reality that by the end of our little bout, I’ll have you kneeling before me in humble subjugation, that fire of yours extinguished and grinded into the dirt beneath my designer boots along with that perky face of yours. Something to look forward to Haley…Ciao~…

With a flick of her curls Gwen would elegantly spin in place and retreat backstage having accomplished all that she set out for this evening. She was confident her employees watching this altercation backstage would already be feverishly arranging travel plans to Geneva, Switzerland. A much more convenient location than New Jersey, that was for certain. Gwen could check on her bank accounts, arrange meetings with her business partners, the board of executives....and with some free time she would have to look up this Frasier Crane fellow...Gwendolyn had her fingers on the pulse of the business world at all times, so this entrepreneur named ‘Frasier’ must be quite the sly up and comer to avoid her radar.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum