Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dream Big, Live Bigger

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dream Big, Live Bigger - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Big, Live Bigger

Post by ThunderinSilence Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 am

Kameyo gave a little smile as Sally offered to hear her story, although she wasn't quite sure she was ready to talk about all of what had happened at the PLUMP photo shoot. "That's very kind of you," she said sincerely, "Although there's really not a lot to tell I suppose. I didn't really do very well in the match, and that was...embarrassing," she admitted, fighting the natural reaction to blush further, "But what was really bad about it was the condition after the fight. You see, I'd gotten an offer before the match from PLUMP magazine to do a photo shoot with them, wanting to do something on the big women in wrestling. Well, my opponent was also a model there, and quite a famous one, and she offered to set it up so if I won, we'd trade contracts and I could be the main model for that shoot."

Kameyo hesitated, not feeling like she could go into much detail as to the events that had happened. Not that she didn't like Sally, but she wasn't sure if she cold talk about it with anyone yet. "It...didn't go well," She finished lamely, her hands nervously toying with the hem of her sweater, before she continued, "But I mean, it's behind me now, right? I'm sure there are some nice opponents that I'll meet during my time here, like you Miss Brown - you seem like someone I'd hope I'd wind up in a match with."

Kameyo felt her smile become more genuine at the thought. Sally did seem very sweet, her easy-going and open nature reminding her a lot of Kandi. She didn't get how Sally could have been having trouble like she was - Kameyo knew she was timid and easily bullied, but Sally looked like she could stand up for herself.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 am

"The... plump? What's plump magazine?" Sally said, raising an eyebrow. "I ain't never heard of no plump magazine before. Is it... well, its probably showcasin', ah, ladies on the curvy side, if I had to guess... so, what, this model was a right jerk, I'm guessin'? Probably a lil' on the snotty side? Maybe had a real weeeeeiiiiiird obsession with domination?" Sally shook her, suddenly. "Ah, sorry, I shouldn't be forcin' ya to talk about stuff y'all don't wanna talk about! Me and my big ole' blabber mouth, jabberin' away at things it shouldn't..."

Sally glanced out the window again. "Ah, yeah, hope you do find some nice foes to fight, cutie. Ole' Sally Brown ain't sure that... she's gunna be stickin' around these parts too much longer, though. I ain't sure that this place is, well, worth hanging around in. I ain't been very satisfied with my career so far and it feels like things ain't workin' out the way I had hoped they would when I got on the plane. Right kettle of fish, this one is, ain't it?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 am

Kameyo winced slightly as Sally made her rather accurate guesses as to how Tally had been during the photo-shoot. It didn't touch upon some of the more...personal events that had transpired, but it was enough to show that Sally understood some of what had happened at least. When Sally began to talk more of her own concerns though, the large blonde listened with a sombre expression of sincere concern.

"It sounds like we've both had some rough experiences," she said, feeling a pang of sympathy at their mutual poor treatment at the hands of others, "And I can understand that you feel if things aren't working out, then it's better to leave. I feel that way too, especially after...what happened. But I know it won't always be like this."

Kameyo smiled as her voice grew stronger and more confident, assured by her own words. "There might be some unkind people in the AFW, but if you leave then that doesn't change anything, it just means there's one less good person to stand up to them. I mean, I'm not very good yet, but that's the kind of thing I'd like to do once I get better, you know? Keeping people safe from the nastier wrestlers out there."

She blushed a little at how silly the idea sounded, like she was some kind of hero rather than a wrestler, but it was how she really felt about it - she didn't want to wrestle for her own selfish reasons, she wanted to do it for the crowd and the people she liked. Sally seemed like the kind of person she could like very easily, but that made her despondent attitude to the state of the AFW's roster all the more worrying to her.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:31 pm

"Huh." Sally blinked, then looked off into the middle distance, her expression becoming thoughtful. "Standin' up to the nastier wrestlers, eh? Like some sorta... hero or somethin'." Her face slowly crinkled in a big, side-to-side grin. "Well, if that ain't the sweetest idea I've heard in a long time! Hah, that's--that's really fantastic, Kameyo! I... yeah, maybe y'all have a point." She leaned back, her grin growing a touch smaller, but still sticking her cute face. "Maybe... maybe I'll stick around these parts a little longer. At least, I'll make sure your rude lil' opponent don't bother you again! If ya don't mind me offerin', at least. Sally Brown may not be the best wrestler here, but she sure as sugar is one o' the strongest!"

Yeah, stay at the AFW. Try and help people who were getting chewed up by the machine. That was such a pure, sweet idea... Sally liked it. She liked it a lot. Maybe she'd give the federation a second chance--no, she'd give herself a chance to try and make it better. She'd see just what Sally Brown could do when she put her mind to something.

And at that moment, the waiter came by with food, and Sally's thoughts were rather firmly occupied by her heapin' plate of pancakes!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Kameyo couldn't help but giggle a little at how enthusiastic Sally was at the idea. The exuberant American woman had an infectious quality to her grin, and Kameyo returned it with one of her own, her plump cheeks dimpling. "I'm really glad Miss Brown," she said, being entirely honest. While she'd only just met Sally, she was already one of the sweetest people she'd met outside of her sister and her best friend since joining the AFW, and it felt good to reaffirm the feelings of a nice person who'd had the misfortune to have bad things happen to them. Seeing how enthused Sally was at the idea also made her feel better about her own situation - it was still a raw and painful subject, but if Sally could shrug off her troubles and give it another shot, then why shouldn't she? It wouldn't be easy, but she'd only just started, and in time she'd get better, more confident.

It was at that point that the smell of food broke her out of her thoughts. Her mouth was instantly filled with saliva as the waitress set down a heaped plate with one of the largest burgers Kameyo had ever seen resting beside a mound of cheese and chilli-covered fries. The drink came next, filled with a milkshake so thick that the straw was remaining upright. The hefty Japanese woman glanced across at Sally's own heaped plate of pancakes, and she grinned. "I guess I'm not the only one with a big appetite," she giggled, plucking a fry from the pile and popping it into her mouth, munching on it happily with a little squeak-like noise of delight.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:05 pm

"Goodness gracious, this food is thick." Sally marveled. No way this stuff was healthy. Ah, well, it'd been a rough day. Might as well treat herself. She dug into the pancakes with gusto, their conversation lulling into a comfortable silence, the presence of food removing the need for conversation entirely.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:39 pm

The pair set themselves upon their food, industriously working on conquering the heaped plates that had been laid before them. Kameyo was comfortable with the quiet - it wasn't the awkward silence of two people with no idea what to say to one another, but rather the content calm of two people simply happy to be in one another's company. Kameyo had always found that she bonded quickly to strong, confident people, perhaps as a means to compensate for her own lack of such qualities, but she no longer felt like she was treating such people as crutches. She was a wrestler now, just like Sally, and Kandi, and a whole lot of other women. Granted, she wasn't exactly getting a shot at the title anytime soon, but she could at least look at those women as peers rather than as something so distant an unattainable that it might as well have been a dream.

With both women focusing their efforts on their meals, the food was never going to last long. Eventually the burger was laid low, the fries were defeated, and the milkshakes final dregs were sucked up the straw with a satisfying sigh of contentment. Kameyo settled back, wiping her hands and lips clean with her napkin. "Wow, I really needed that," she said with a grin, "It's been a while since I had a burger like that. My sister is a good cook, but she doesn't really make this kind of thing often. Oh, I should really introduce you to my sister sometime Sally, and my best friend, I think you'd like them!"
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Sally belched, loudly, then put a hand over her mouth. "'Scuse me! About your family; why don't ya tell me about 'em? From what ya'll've said before, they sound awful nice." Brown wiped her mouth off with a napkin, then dropped it down onto her plate, folding her hands over her hips. She eyed Kameyo... maybe, maaaayyybee...

"Hey, anyway, y'all wanna have a match against me? I promise it'll be funner than that last girl! Y'all seem fun; I wouldn't mind tossin' down with ya!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:25 pm

"Oh, my family are all really nice!" Kameyo said with a nod, "There's my younger sister Suzu, although she'd really my half-sister. My dad used to work as a security officer for a-"

She stopped abruptly as Sally made the rather sudden offer. It caught the larger Japanese woman off guard a little, and she hesitated for a moment - was she ready to get back in the ring with someone? The pause was brief however, and she gave an eager smile and an enthused nod. "Sure, I'd like that!" she agreed, thinking it would be nice to get some experience with an experienced opponent who she knew and liked. It wouldn't be another nightmare encounter like Tally, and Kameyo felt her nerves wouldn't paralyze her quite like last time. She was ready to show the AFW that she could be a competitor. She smiled as she added, "I think we both deserve a nicer opponent to square off with for a change, right?"
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 am

"Hey aye, that's good to hear, darlin'!" Sally said with a big smirk, twiddlin' her hair with a finger. "We should hash out a match--what kind of bouts do ya like to do, missy? I'm sure we can come up with somethin' interestin'... and I'm sorry for cuttin' y'all off when ya were talkin' 'bout your folks." She smirks, sheepishly. "How about, you tell me about them, I tell you about mine?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next