Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel (Taylor) vs Succubus (Sachi)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel (Taylor) vs Succubus (Sachi) - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel (Taylor) vs Succubus (Sachi)

Post by Jessica Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

"Dont piss me off......" Taylor finally stood up and then took a step back,putting some distance between her and Sachi. She wasnt sure of how to proceed. She never did this kind of things before,and only think about some move was really hard. After a while of apreciating her opponent's body,she would run toward her and try to clothesline her to the mat. If that connects,she would sit right behind of Sekky's head and wrap her long thigs around her throat.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Angel (Taylor) vs Succubus (Sachi) - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel (Taylor) vs Succubus (Sachi)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

"Awww.. whatcha gonna do if I do?" She teased before she saw the angel suddenly running towards her.

"Eep!" She squeaked before ducking underneath the clothesline, and tried to pop up behind her and grab at her breasts and lean over to nip at her neck, moaning softly into her ear.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Taylor's body started to fall limp as soon as Sachi grasped on her breast. Her arms fell down to the sides and slowly she started to close her eyes. "Kyaaaahh..." Shet let out a cute moan as her strugglings stopped completely.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Sekky chuckled as Taylor succumbed quickly, and ceased her struggles almost immediately.

"Hehe... you're a very horny angel, aren't you?" She teased, reaching one hand down to stroke between her legs teasingly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 5:43 pm

"Stop..." Taylor softly whispered back to her opponent. She felt a little better after Sacho let go one of her breast. But then,the succubus hand reached down her crotch..Sekky would find out that Taylor's suit is already wet there.

"Dont go....down there...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Sachi ignored Taylor's plea, and instead grabbed some of her suit, pulling it up slowly to let the material rub against her wet sex, and began to suck hard on her neck. "Why not, sweetie?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Taylor just shutted her eyes tightly and tried to ignore her opponent's sexual teasing. She wasnt going to resist much more before cumming. And the sole thought of Sachi making her cum in front of everyone was making her feel terribly embarrased.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Sekky smiled, and decided to move her hand away from Taylor's crotch, but in return, she would grab the top of Taylor's outfit to pull it down and expose her breasts before hopping away from her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 pm

"Huh....? Kyaaaaaa!!!!" Taylor suddenly screamed as her breasts were exposed. She moved both arms to cover her top,without even thinking of pulling her outfit back up. She just looked around,and saw millions of people taking photos of her. Now that embarrasing moment would last forever...

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Sekky smiled a little, deciding to even the playing field and took off her own top before whistling shilly to the angel to get her attention, to show she put herself through the same thing.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next