by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smile On Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smile On Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile On Me

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:03 am

"You're my angel." Army let out a long sigh of relief and leaned back against the elevator wall. He winced at the contact on his sore spine, then eased into and relaxed a bit, staring up at the light. For a moment, there wasn't anything said. Just the steady ping, ping, ping of the elevator as the went down floor by floor.

When the moment passed and the door opened, he looked back her way. Still smiling. But there was a little sadness there, too. He could never be totally unhappy with her around, but some woes did slip in. "I...know this is a little against the grain, but can you buy me drinks? I got money, but I'm gonna need every cent I can get for a little while."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:16 am

[/color]“Yeeeeah, it’s almost like SOME idiot decided to bet a years worth of bar tabs on the outcome of a match. Woof, you’ve got balls, I’ll give you that…but that was REALLY DUMB.”[/color] Ro laughed as the elevator kept going. She chuckled as the door opened and she stepped into the lobby. “Drinks are on me, Big Boy. But be warned, I reserve the right to make you my slave and carry you into my BDSM dungeon. Ahhh, bet you didn’t know I had one of those. My sadist fetishes might come out…” Ro laughed as she came outside, looking around.

She walked with Army, holding his forearm as she led him down one row of the car park. Then another. Then another. [color]“Now…I just have to find where I parked my car.”[/color] She chuckled…obvious solution. She picked up her keys and mashed the panic button, making her car, which was on the other end of the lot, flip out and have a spaz attack with blinking headlights and a beating horn. “Found it. So why’d you do the thing?” She said, reffering to the stakes.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:27 am

"Really don't think you can warn me with something I want to happen." Even though his body probably couldn't take it. Shame, too, that sounded super-sweet. But Army didn't like Ro as a gentle lover. She'd break him in two. He'd love every second of it, but not the hospital bills that came after.

The screeching car alarm didn't do wonders for his headache, but he soldiered through it as he followed her. Seeing her in those tight jeans helped quite a bit. "I don't know, man, I just....well, free drinks for a year, for one thing."

He made his way into the car and let the seat fall back all the way, getting as much reclining as possible in. "It was dumb. I know it's dumb. But that girl, she just..." He shook his head, trying to make sense of it in his head. "I'm not drunk enough to explain it yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 am

“The girl got you so god dam furious that you were willing to say yes to anything, just for a chance to rub her smug, sanctimonious face in it that much more when you win.” Ro said as she hit the button again, turning the alarm off to get to the car. She unlocked it and got in on her side.

“Tonto.” She said, essentially calling him a something between silly and stupid, like dumb, in Spanish. “I’d have done the same thing.” she then added with a smirk, starting up the car.

“Now, bar. Drink. Booze.” She grinned. “And if Carmen asks, it’s your idea....

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 am

"She'll probably think it's my idea by default, so don't worry, you're set." He closed his eyes and smirked. "I know you're afraid of my sister. Don't worry, I won't let her get you." He crossed his fingers behind his head, using his hands for a pillow. "And nice Spanish. But let me give you a few more words to play with..."

Army spent the next few minutes teaching Ro every curse word in Spanish he knew, even getting in some of the nastier, obscure ones. Time well spent. She had a good voice for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Ro parked the car…badly. Then she turned and pulled out. She parked again. She still fucked up, and nearly backed into the car behind them. “Oh fuck this, I haven’t had to parallel park in months…” The process was involving A LOT of sudden, jerky stops…no doubt doing WONDERS for Army’s injuries. Normally, she parked in the AFW Garage, but usually took the subway everywhere else. On her third attempt, she finally properly parked the car properly. “Fucking little midget Euro Japanese wrong side car of fuck.” She grumbled at her used, but in good condition, Fiat 500 import, annoyed that it was in international style right hand drive, which made the parking all the more difficult.

She finally got out, coming around to help the injured Army out of the car. “Here, I found a pub.” she chuckled, helping Army out and taking him inside the lively place. It was a pretty nice spot to drink. Ro liked it because, in addition to the bars, it had pool tables, a dart board, a modern music machine disguised as an old jute box, and (importantly) it managed to serve pretty good pub food. Ro liked food. “Bar or table? You look ready to fall off a bar stool" She laughed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Ro was an amazing fighter, easily the toughest female Army had ever taken head on. Tough. Resilient. Crazy. In the ring, she was dangerous. But behind a driver's wheel, she was straight up deadly.

Army groaned as she helped him out of the car, sure that he'd picked up a new injury on the way. Her support was much appreciated. "Just hazarding a guess - you didn't have to drive a lot back in New York, right?" He took a quick look around, scanning for a more private area - there was a booth off in the corner, near an unmanned pool table.

"What about there?" He nodded towards his preferred spot. "Enough space for me to lay my head on your lap, if you let me. And in case you didn't notice..." He leaned in close and licked at her earlobe, throwing a hot whisper her way. Yes, it was a public place, but they were AFW wrestlers. It wasn't like either of them cared too much about open affection. "My tongue and fingers still work fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2