Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Dominating Venus" - Radmilla Horacek

Go down

"Dominating Venus" - Radmilla Horacek Empty "Dominating Venus" - Radmilla Horacek

Post by LunarOcean Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 am

Name: Radmilla "Belarus" Horacek
Sex: Female
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Fiery red
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: EXPUNGED
Nationality: Czech Republic
Alignment: Tweener.
Entrance Music: "That oontz-oontz stuff they play often back home. I am not quite a fan but I find it... energizing."

Fighting Style:
While Radmilla is not too fast, she can strike incredibly suddenly and her style is based on carefully making sure she gets the most out of singular strikes as openings for submissions. She is in essence a "tactical heavyweight", quite powerful physically but preferring to unleash this power very carefully. Her knowledge of the human body shows itself most strongly however in her submissions - Radmilla loves the feeling of "lesser" ladies stretched, bent, and twisted against and around her. It's not uncommon for her to sometimes take her time working each individual limb over until her opponent is utterly helpless, although this is a risky strategy she generally uses for weaker opponents. She absolutely loves showing off her abs and legs - at least once a match, she'll body-scissor the opponent, slowly crushing them while exerting seemingly no effort. Against similarly well-toned characters, she enjoys engaging them in full-body press-ups, testing their forms against her own or using abdominal stretches to imply that she's got a stronger core.

Favored Moves:
Abdominal stretch, head/body scissors, leg-to-leg holds (usually focused on a single leg like the heel hook: https://i.imgur.com/X2OVFNP.jpg), splits, body grinds/presses/grapevine pins (focusing mostly on the stomach area), reverse kicks, lotus-lock, bow and arrow, bearhug (chest-to-chest level, "ship prow" style tits are perfect for flattening and offensive tactics). Tends to use the facesit into a mounted triangle combined with a scissor squeeze: https://i.imgur.com/A8V4ZSL.jpg).

Finishers:

Flexibility Test - Opponent is facing her. She sneakily hooks her heels around theirs... and forces both of them into the splits. Hugging her opponent for support,  Radmilla simply holds them like this while she tortures them, smirking or putting forth a light sneer. At the same time, she undulates her thighs against theirs. For good measure, she'll often bearhug them, forcing their fronts to "compete" against her own. She'll comment on their body type, exercise routine, fitness, and so on, usually in a detached, clinical manner to make them feel utterly helpless. Can transition into a pin as well.

Lotus Pretzel - This is a variant of the lotus lock only wherein Radmilla pulls back her opponent's legs behind their head with her own, crossing them over one another, then hooking her legs under their heels, pulling them to the sides, while pulling back their arms which are caught between them.

Lunar Descent - With her opponent sitting on top of the corner, back facing the ring, she climbs up, hops, and scissors her legs around their torso. As she falls back, she catches the ground with her legs, showing off the might of arms and legs. Holding them up in a torturing side-crushing scissor squeeze, she slams them down before pushing up, picking them up again, and slamming them with her legs one more time.

Gemini and Scorpio - Laying back to back on her opponent, the czech beauty hooks her arms against theirs, yanking back while her legs grab her opponent's by the tip. The following is part boston crab and bow and arrow in how it pulls back their legs uncomfortably, damaging their back, while bending them outwards into the mat.

-----------

Personality:

In the ring, Radmilla is a very hauty and exotic woman who plays up the "mysterious Slavic/Eastern European foreigner" image up in all of its cheesy, dated glory. She definitely can come off as a little insensitive and callous but always with a kind of refined, snooty and highbrow air. She definitely has a thing about proving her superior sexuality, something that she herself sometimes goes from merely "portraying" to "believing in". However, outside of the ring she is fairly mellow and reserved, if a little aloof. She is known to often be quite sociable during gym or practice time and a bit of a flirt although she's ambivalent on relationships. At times she can be rather pensive or even deatched although otherwise she is a fairly approachable person.

Past:

Originally intending to get into teaching, Radmilla did not seem like a terribly likely candidate for semi professional wrestling. However, as she went more and more into physical fitness to deal with the daily grind, she would star to become increasingly more aware of the wrestling underground in her area. Some of her friends suggested wrestling as a way to deal with this and she gave it a shot, first appearing in more obscure Central European productions, primarily based around heavily sexualized or submission wrestling. It turned out she was a natural and her calculating mind gave her a great edge over many of her opponents. As the years passed, she had managed to live a successful double life as wrestler and a teacher although she never went quite full time for the latter. If anything, she was climbing up the underground erotic wrestling ladder in the slavic states, eventually to a kind of semi professional, semi sensationalized league.

It is here that she would start encountering her first real challengse, finding wrestling in the ring quite different from the judo mat. A wide variety of wrestlers from all over the world and from a wide variety of styles competed in "fap out or tap out" matches, forgoing the traditional three-count pin matches that were more popular in mainstream leagues. While it was arguably quite fetishistic, it required a surprising degree of tactical flexibility, sexual assertiveness, and actual wrestling experience. She held a few belts and came close to the top on a few occasions but mostly remained a higher ranked "occasional champion". In spite of all the aggression, pent-up fury, and raw passion, for the actual ladies involved it was more akin to a club than a competition. Most of her best friends had been made there and it had even been admitted in a small time internet documentary the "rough" exterior of the league was mostly just exaggeration; behind the curtain, the ladies often laughed at their own stage personas and the people that thought they were being honest with them.

Unfortunately the league closed down later on due to a few personal tragedies. Many of them moved on, with Radmilla deciding to "test the waters" of AFW for her firends. She was interested in a different kind of wrestling context to widen her skillset as well as to experience a more varied form of "multi-national cuisine".

--

Appearance:

Spoiler:

"I have a thing for wristbands."

Spoiler:

"Did you really need four?"

Spoiler:

"We all love our beach day.."

Spoiler:

"You are a brave young woman~. Soon you be a very flat one."

Spoiler:

"Look, but don't touch."

Spoiler:

"Aniek is an old training partner of mine. Somehow, she tended to beat me at pinning."

Spoiler:

"I will smack your ass down if you don't stop that."

Spoiler:

"Myself and Aniek making an example of a would-be challenger."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa