Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 8 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 am

she would smile "promise me one thing that you will cuddle me in that fourm and you will be just as human" Ayako nodded her head "Lisa and Alice it is quite hot out there so the less clothing we were the better" the younger one would also ask if the form could be very pretty

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 8 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:25 am

Masaki nodded in saying that she will. "And of course, the form will be as pretty as you like. Whether pony or dragon, I'll be as beautiful as you wish." She then turned to Ayako and said, "Honey, I think it would be much more suitable to our hostesses that we just wear lighter clothes and get a fan on for the time being. That way as soon as we are ready, Ayako can get to training and I'll take Natsu out for a ride to the skies."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 am

the two girls nodded their heads the younger one would say "a Dragon with long hair and very pretty features and pure black with red hair and green eyes" the old one would say "very well" she said instructing her friends to do the same

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 am

Lisa and Alice would waste no time to head to their rooms and change into lighter clothes. Meanwhile, Masaki would then say, "Got it, I'll make sure to become that once we ride out. Well, in the meantime, let's clean up our dishes so we can finish getting ready for the day ahead of us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:12 am

and so the younger girl cleans the dishes while telling her mother all about which blade "there it is all done" Ayako would come out and look at Lisa "nice outfit"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 am

Masaki would listen to Natsu as too would help her wash the dishes until all her finished. "Nice job, baby. Now, we can go outside and start flying!"

Lisa would smile and say, "Thanks. Now, let's head over to the gym so we can start training!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 am

"okay let's do it!" They both said and said goodbye to each other with a hard embrace one headed towards the training area on the other headed for a abandon feel

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:09 am

Alice got in her light training outfit as she said, "OK, Ayako, follow me. I know just where to start at the gym." The three girls would head over to the gym and Alice would lead the way.

Masaki would immediately turn into a very beautiful dragon with long hair that is pure black and red and green eyes. "Are you ready, Natsu?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:26 am

"I just need your assurance that you would not hurt me" she said listening to the voice and wanting a hug and a kiss like she promised

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm

"But of course," said Masaki as she slowly opened her arms and softly hugged Natsu. She would even give a soft kiss to reassure her youngest daughter's safety. "Alright, now, climb on my back and we can be off on our way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next