Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 5 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 pm

"okay then maybe we can just hang out there all day?" She said to her mother playing with her main the older one would smiles "so glad you like it!"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 5 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 am

Masaki smiled as she said, "Okay, but not for too long. We still need to support your sister in her fight to help Lisa and her family."

Lisa would put her hands on Ayako's shoulders and said confidently, "I know you won't let us down in your fight. Make sure 404 gets a blowout from his calculations and have him think twice before fighting you!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 am

she looked at her mother and smiled "sure" she said happily the older sister said "is that another word for "put him in a casket" she said deadly serious

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 am

Masaki would hold Natsu's hand as she said, "Come on, let's go find your big sister and father so we could all have breakfast together as a family."

Lisa would shrug through her teeth as she replied, "Well, not necessarily put him in a casket, but more like down so he won't fight again for a while. That way when I come over there, I'll punch his teeth in."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:55 am

she would look at the horse "he left to go to work in Osaka" she said she glared at her friend "there is no guarantee he will be recognisable after I've done what I plan on doing to him" she said extremely and disturbingly cold

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:03 am

Masaki would nod as she looked out the window to the bustling streets and said, "Oh, I see. Well, that reminds me that I need to try and find work soon if I'm not going to fight with you girls."

Lisa nodded as she said, "Yeah, I get that. But either way, I'll make sure to get my own fair share of the damage."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:38 am

"you don't need to find work you can stay with me for ever and ever!" She said extremely delusional sounding like she was going to have a breakdown "you will get your damage it will be like a vulture picking out his intestines" she said smiling

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 am

Masaki hugged Natsu close to her as she said, "I know, honey, I know. But just like your father, I need to try and earn us a living. It's been hard on our house since I first passed away and I don't want us to lose a home after my return."

Lisa chuckled as she said, "Yup! And I like intestines, especially sweetbreads. Mmm! Just cover it in fried chicken mix and deep fry them and they are so tasty!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 am

she then took out a knife "that's really all they needed to hear I will be taking this to the ring so I can slice the open" she said cheerfully putting it in her backpack "no one is going to stop me" the younger daughter would ask her "okay that just to let you know I am feeling particularly low today do you promise to change form throughout the day" she asked

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 am

Masaki nodded as she encouraged Natsu to climb on her back. "Of course, baby, I'll change into whatever animal you want and then we can have some fun."

As Lisa went on ahead to make breakfast for the family, Alice would notice the knife and said, "Ayako, just be careful out there. You may not need that knife unless you want to end up worse than 404 and lose your mind."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next