Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 24 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 15, 2014 1:33 am

"The supermarket milk is not pure coompare to the real thing and I like talk to you while doing this" Ayako said that she meant to say he but instead it came down you "you see so act like you're still on the pricks side and then at the last second tern on him" she said putting on a sports bra "and you should really update your entrance music… Seriously I was thinking something along the lines of this" she put her iPod on a particular stock and waited for Lisa to come and listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdo2UJsW54 "it is after all a Genesis a new beginning and a rebirth"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 24 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Masaki giggled as she nodded and said, "Okay, honey, okay. Just keep drinking my milk. Ouch, don't pull too hard."

As Lisa put on her sports bra, she would hear Ayako tell her to act like 404 so that she can better understand his tactics. She would add that she needed to change her entrance music. "Why?" She would then hear the music that Ayako is suggesting, which interests her actually. "Hmm! It's fascinating, but I'm not Japanese."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm

after half an hour she would stop and look at the rather large bovine "thank you for the food" she said softly Ayako would smile and say "well if you do not understand the lyrics I believe I have another one in my collection which you would like" she then mentions that yes it is a larrikin she would also ask what nationality is she as it was never really specified

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 17, 2014 4:31 pm

"You're welcome." Masaki would then turn back into a normal woman again. "Let's wash up first before we rest. We did quite a bit of swimming after all."

Lisa responded, "Well, I'm just an American. I would like to have that track as a new entrance, but I think it would conflict who I am." She would finish dressing up and head into the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun May 18, 2014 5:45 am

she smiled at her mother "as long as I get to go to the basement and sit in a hot spring I am happy" holding out her hand and looking in her blue eyes smiling and asking "when we go to Hawaii can we do mother and daughter stuff together" Ayako would smile and nodded as she made her way to the ring "this is it" she said to herself as she walked into the ring not wondering about any gimmicks she just wanted to show off her ability as she looked at her opponent she saw the man that she was going to completely humiliate

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 am

Masaki would be glad that her daughter is happy as she got off the bed first. She would go to the drawers to get a new change of clothes after her shower as she said, "I'll have to see to that once I get my next paycheck. And of course! I loved Hawaii and I miss those times I helped you and Ayako swim in the ocean."

Lisa got to her corner of the ring and stretched out before saying, "Now, remember, I'm only giving you an idea of what 404 can do. Don't hurt yourself too much or you won't make it to him at all when it gets real. Everyone is already counting on you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun May 18, 2014 9:58 am

she looked at her and admittedly she was wearing something that left very little to the imagination but it was okay to themthey were mother and daughter they understood "I like what you are wearing is really shows you youthfulness" she said wanting to sit with her again asking if she would hold her and sing you are my Sunshine "ready!" She said excitedly as she got into pose

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 am

"Thanks, honey," said Masaki as she walked with her daughter to the bathroom with her clothes. "How about we sing together while in the shower? Say, where are your change of clothes?"

"Okay, here we go!" Lisa would get herself ready also before Alice rang the bell. Lisa would start training Ayako in some of 404's main attacks that he would use every so often. They are a mixture of fast and slow, so Ayako had to brace herself.

(Let's make the training quick so we can get to the match.)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 am

she would have a pair of boxer shorts already prepared and a white tank top "well I did come prepared" she said as she stepped in the bathroom "if we were do a duet then I would suggest we" she paused for a little but as she looked at her mother "are you okay" she said as she saw something odd about her body shape it almost look like she was becoming a serpent creature Ayako would learn be attacked and pretty quickly and figure out ways to counter attack that were quite innovative and sometimes deadly "all right so I think I am virtually got it down pat" she said "Lisa? How did I do"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 21, 2014 10:40 am

"Hmm?" Masaki wondered what Natsu was mentioning and she looked down to see that her body was changing. "Oh no! I don't want to become a serpent! Natsu! How did I stop this?!" She didn't want to run the risk of becoming a serpent and biting her own daughter in the shower.

It took at least 10-20 minutes, but Ayako seems to be getting the hang of it. Lisa observed for a moment and said, "Yup! Looks like you got the idea."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next