by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 am

Alyssa obliged, letting out one final scream as she came again. Rosie's own deranged efforts had overcome the Bomber's resistance as she clamped down on the pink haired girl's fingers, finally ending with her shutting her eyes. Her breathing was slow and hitched, like she had just run a marathon. It didn't seem like she could get up and continue, but she had played possum before. Would Rosie take the risk of letting her guard down?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Watching Alyssa finally succumb to her efforts was amazing. The dark-haired woman declaring her climax with a scream, then slumping down like a downed beast. She pulled her hand away, leaving a small trail of sex juices. Rosie raised her soaked hand in a premature display of victory, before she remembered the submission rule.

Rosie didn't even consider another possibility than her victory at this point, as far as she saw, Alyssa was totally spent now! "Yes...! N-now Give up! Or else I'll..." What exactly? It wasn't like she'd had the energy to do much else by now. Rosie pulled herself onto Alyssa's downed body, ready to thrust her fingers back into the bomber's slick sex as a final attack - unless Alyssa had been planning this all along.

Last edited by TheWamts on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:10 am

"You're a goddamned cunt, Rosie." Alyssa wheezed, curling up slightly as the conductor climbed on top of her. But, as her enemy positioned herself to assault her once more, she found an opportunity to strike back!

"How about I plow you until you break?!"

Like a wounded tigress, she roared as she sought to drove her fingers into Rosie's dripping sex. This was the final push, and it looked like the two of them would be racing towards the end of the match!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 am

Alyssa struck back. Rosie wasn't expecting that. Alyssa was supposed to be totally out of it by now! Where was this lunatic finding her energy? Totally caught off guard, Alyssa's fingers found her wet sex, forcing their way inside, punctuated with a shrill shriek from the conductor.

"Aah! N-Nooo! S-stop! STOP!" Rosie's hands slapped at Alyssa's wrists, but she was running on empty, and soon turned into a pink-haired mold of jelly, rocking along into Alyssa's mad tempo.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Trying to keep Rosie down was incredibly tough, given her fatigue. Alyssa felt like she had lead-weighed limbs right now, but she kept on going despite the pain. Her enemy was giving in to her attentions, and it was almost time for her to finish the conductor off. With one last gasp of effort, she pulled Rosie down and bit her on the shoulder, marking her even as she fucked the rose haired girl into submission.

"Cum already! I've got better things to do!" In truth, she didn't have enough strength to continue on if the girl managed to weather this final assault. It was do or die time, and she didn't want to be on the losing end.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 am

Both of them were running on less than empty, but Alyssa had the positional advantage, given that she was the one sticking it in Rosie. "WAAH! O-OH G-GAWD!!" It only got worse when Alyssa sank into her shoulder, leaving a rather visible marking on the gasping mess that had at one point been a conductor.

There was only one way this ride was going to end, and everyone, especially Rosie, knew it. "AHH! A-ALYSSSA...! F-fuuuUUUCK!" Her body heaved up, and her eyes rolled back as Rosie felt her body give up her orgasm, her chances at victory, and her consciousness all at once.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 12, 2016 8:12 am

As Rosie finally passed out, Alyssa felt herself relax and crumble. Not even the adrenaline rushing through her body could keep her going now. That she had come so close to losing dented her ego somewhat, but she shelved her destructive tendencies for a moment. While Rosie hadn't exactly earned her respect, Alyssa didn't really hold any grudges against her counterpart. It was rare that she could face against somebody and crawl away without feeling like she wanted to kill them in their sleep.

As the ref girl checked in on Rosie and raised Alyssa's hand, much to the dismay of the audience, the Bomber bent over and gave the conductor a peck on the cheek. Her intent may have been twisted, but she did like the pink haired girl, surprisingly enough.

For most people, her adoration was much more dangerous than her hate.

Winner: Alyssa Blank

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7