Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

store encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

store encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: store encounter

Post by dragonswill Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Del was getting very annoyed with the way Rosie was acting with her brushing her off she thought how she would like to teach rosie a thing or two but turned away looking at more cloths. Looking back at Rosie hearing her question Del smiled, "Yeah i think i can take you and beat you Rosie." Del said rather confidently and would lightly push Rosies' shoulders. " why do you ask Rosie. " she asked back and would pick out a jean skirt .

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 pm

"Nothing, nothing..." She replied absently. "I guess you're bigger than me, so maybe... But uh... ah whatever, not really the time for it, I guess." She shrugged turning around back to the pile of clothes.

Then, Rosie felt Del's rough shove. "Hey, watch it!" Rosie snapped, elbowing Del lightly, dropping the shirt she was currently inspecting at down while doing so.

store encounter - Page 2 SAdcZrMstore encounter - Page 2 MVRLLQmstore encounter - Page 2 I82ome3store encounter - Page 2 UAjmKPCstore encounter - Page 2 MAai8oKstore encounter - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"But what Rosie?" Del asked now curious to why she ask something like that and would laugh abit getting elbowed. "Hey its not nice to elbow someone like that." She teased and kneel down to grabbed the shirt on the ground and handed it back to Rosie but was still annoyed to how she was getting treated by the Kawaii. " You should really learn some manners on how to talk to others Rosie or someone might take it the wrong way." Del warned turning around to the cloths.

Looking at the cloths again Del would glance back at Rosie a few times just incase she said something to not be rude as she then found a something she really liked a black and pink shirt with an image of a puppy looking at it more closely she saw the price and smiled knowing she had enough and could not wait to buy it and model it for her master hoping it would change how he feels towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:13 pm

"Mmm... I mean, you don't really seem like the fighting kinda gal." It was a silly reason, she herself was less of a fighter than Del was. "Sorry, whatever." she rolled her eyes. "Right, manners, my bad. Totally forgot." People actually cared about those here?

"Ooh, that's supercute! You like puppies? Or is it for a... boyfriend?" Did people even have boyfriends here? It seemed like everything that moved was a lesbo round the AFW.

store encounter - Page 2 SAdcZrMstore encounter - Page 2 MVRLLQmstore encounter - Page 2 I82ome3store encounter - Page 2 UAjmKPCstore encounter - Page 2 MAai8oKstore encounter - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Del giggled at Rosies comment about how she didn't seem like the fighting type. "You know there's a saying never judge a book by its cover and you wouldn't believe my past if I told you just form seeing me now." She laughed and would wonder if she should tell Rosie how she use to be in a gang and would mug people for a living but shrugged it off .

Looking back at rosie having a blush one her cheek by the mere mention of a boyfriend. "O-oh n-no I....I don't have a boyfriend." she looked away as she started thinking about her master and how she wished he noticed him more. It was true that all the girls here were Lesbo but Del was actually bi.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 am

"Mmmhmm... Yeah, ok, I believe ya." Del probably had some kinda history, no way would a clean, decent girl be working here. Glancing over all the clothes she picked out... hmm, this might be kinda much, her closet might not be big enough... Oh well, always better to have too much than too little.

Del's immediate shy reaction was pretty interesting, however. "No boyfriend, huh?" Rosie grinned, wondering what crazy story this could be leading to. "Weeelll, I'm not one to pry, I'll leave ya alone now..." She was lying, she was extremely curious, and it was shining from her pink eyes.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 am

"okay then Rosie." Del would say still blushing from the question as she would look at her small pile of cloths she was a very picky girl when it came to shopping for herself, comparing hers and Rosie's knowing that hers was alot smaller.

Del sighed in relief after she thought Rosie was going to drop the subject but didn't know how Curious she really was now. Picking up her cloths Del was about to go to the register to pay for them be for stopping and saw this white frilly sundress perfect for weekend picnics and smiled going over to get it thinking about a picnic with her master would seem perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:10 pm

"Hhmmpphh.." Although she was trying not to pry, whatever was making Del blush like that had to be a biiig secret. She watched Del pick up a rather light looking dress. "Oh, isn't it a bit too late in the season for that? I mean, Japan's pretty warm... but it's almost fall, isn't it? Must be something really special you wanna do soon?" Her curiosity was making her quite forward.

Rosie was more or less satisfied with her findings, with could probably pile up taller than her own height if stacked. Hmm... Maybe she'd went a little wild on this shopping trip?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Del was looking at the dress imagining her self wearing it for her masters picnic he was organizing soon with his brothers but he thought bubble popped hearing Rosie. " o-oh yes thats true it is getting pretty late in the season for this ha ha." Del tried to laugh but felt abit annoy that rosie was getting more forward now. " well maybe i could wearing next year." she said thinking that was a good excuse to use to stop Rosie from prying any further.

looking at Rosies cloths Del giggled " you sure you have enough cloths there Rosie?" Del asked thinking that the cloths would be taller then the small kawaii. Del started to leave turning her back to Rosie but then her cell phone rang so she stopped and answer it "hello? oh hey!"she said not believing who called her as her eyes light up like stars as her master was on the other end asking who she was doing "I-I'm doing find...yes I know my match with her was hard...yes your right as long as I did my best that's all that matters tho i wished i beat her." she was absorbed in her conversation she forgot Rosie was in there. "yes master thank you for calling good bye..." she hanged up and sighed sad her converstation didn't lasted longer then she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:42 pm

"Heh, guess I'll put a few back." She smiled sheepishly, finding an attendant, returning some of the clothes so that she could actually carry them. She was on her wayt to go ring the stuff out as Del talked on the phone. "Master? I-Is that like, umm... some kinky sex thing? Or what?" She was joking of course, but that certainly wasn't something anyone would have expected to come in a phone conversation. And the way Del's eyes lit up... that was definitely her "not-boyfriend" or whoever it was.

Or it could all be a huge misunderstanding, but that'd be no fun at all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next