by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 pm

John took another bite of his chicken, smirking and doing his best Leelo Dallas voice. “Mmm, chicken. Good. Chicken!” He said, chuckling.

“Hmmm, I dunno…I’ve met girls who could stand up to you in Tension. You and Makie Akamatsu, or you and Ro Larren…I’d pay good money to see those fights.”

“Heh, it’s a shame Friction would never go for a rematch in your house. Still…we do have to see who the winner would be, someday we’ll have to pick it up.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am

Angel took another bite of her food, and gave John another grin. "For your sake, you should hope that rematch is later, and not sooner. You're going to need the extra practice time if you want to bring me down."

She set down her fork, and grabbed her glass, taking a long drink of water before she continued. "I won't deny there's a couple girls I wouldn't mind going up against over there, though. Hell, I think it'd be fun to throw down with that Makie chick too. She seems like she'd be a hell of a fight, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:33 am

”Heh, absolutely, that’s why I mentioned her.” John chuckled, then he set back about his meal. In a few more mouthfuls, his meal was finished. He reached over for the water and poured another class, taking a big drink before he looked over to see if Angel was nearly done.

“Hey, if you want I’d be happy to give you a lift to the train station or wherever your going.” ‘Of course she doesn’t want a lift, no one wants to get on that thing but you…oh, well, better ask anyway, sicne you brought it up’ John thought to himself “Er…that is if you don’t mind taking second seat on a bike. I’ve got a spare helmet, but most people don’t wana go near a motorcycle.” He laughed to himself as he lifted up his hand, wiping his wrist behind his head for a second and chuckling a bit. While he spoke, the waitress took his empty tray.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 am

Angel soon finished up her own meal, and drained her water, sitting down the empty glass, then looking back up to John.

"I'm fine with motorcycles. I kind of like them, actually," she grinned, leaning back in her seat, draping her arms over the back of the chair. "Back in my early career, back in Mexico, I had a buddy with a bike. She'd give me a ride on the bike to and from events. It was pretty awesome, really...except for the days we got caught in the rain, but eh, it happens."

She gave John a lil' shrug, and watched the waitress take away her tray as well. "But yeah. A ride to the train station would be great."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2