by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance - Page 3 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Okay now Qi was really surprised, either Aloysia was beating this joke drum for all it was worth. Or she was really that weak, in fact Qi had stopped caring at this point. Ms Lingxian wasn't even trying at this point, and had to somewhat resist the urge to burst into laughter at this point.

Qi blinked rapidly a couple of times, before deciding to spring into action again. It was clear to the babe from Beijing that she had the advantage in this exchange yet again. Ms Lingxian would try to force Aloysia onto one knee, and then deliver a knee of her own into Aloysia's jaw. Then using the same leg to kick her back and away from her.

Back to top Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance - Page 3 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Aloysia would yelled in pain as her legs collapsed under the might of her smaller opponent and got herself onto her knees, before her opponent knee her again, causing her to be knocked flying up into the air.

Fortunately, it means that the second kick would not connect, however, getting sent into the air before crushing down hard onto the floor is a lot of pain, causing the big woman to be stunned for a minute or so, opening her up for even more punishments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Qi had driven her knee hard into Aloysia's head, but she didn't expect the woman to go flying into the air like that. The babe from Bejing stood there for a few seconds, was this woman's muscles made out of hot air or something? Qi thought it was strange, but this was the AFW. And based on those erotic matches she heard about, Qi had come to believe that it was a den of craziness. But Qi figured it was best to just embrace it.

So with that in mind Qi decided to test her might even further, Ms Lingxian would grab hold of both of Aloysia's legs. And look around at the crowd, and then begin to start moving. She was planning to go for a giant swing move, planning to spin the redhead around and around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 pm

And thus, Aloysia could only helplessly get swing around like a doll by her opponent, "AH!!! LET ME GO!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" She would scream and demand as she struggles in futile break free, however, her legs were just too weak, with the smaller girl's slender but mighty arms proving at least double the strength of them, there was nothing Aloysia could do but yell and curses.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 pm

The crowd was counting up the number of times that Qi was spinning Aloysia around and around. "SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!"

The Beijing girl let go of her tall opponent after that, just dumping her wherever. Qi was feeling rather dizzy after performing that move, it was the first time she did something like that. Just...picking someone up and swinging them around, that was a move that was near useless in the back alleyways of Beijing. Close quarters and all that.

"Hah....whew...uhh...feel free to quit anytime you want!" Qi spoke out, her gaze up at the lights above the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Aloysia would flew out of the ring and got slammed against the walls, before dropping down onto floor, seemingly unconscious. Can she wake up in time to continue the match?

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3