by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance - Page 2 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Things had really gone the right way for Qi, come to think of it Aloysia hadn't made a proper attack on her yet apart from that botched counter attempt. And had just sent the big girl reeling with her palm of compassion, plus she seemed really out of it.

The martial artist knew she had to keep her game as vertical as possible, and Qi was feeling rather merciful right now so.....

"Whenever your ready, or do you want to quit now?" Qi said as she took the time to do some light stretching.

Back to top Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance - Page 2 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Aloysia Avalance

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Aloysia looked at her opponent angrily, "Are you mocking me?" She screamed, "I... I will not go down so easily!" Declare the huge woman as she get ready for her next attack, she would run forward and attempt to do a jumping kick towards her opponent. "Take this! You little bitch!" She yelled.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 pm

"Then prove it to me!" Qi said as she re-entered her fighting stance, eyes full of determination. She wasn't scared one bit, punks like these were common back in the streets of China. Qi put them in their place, and she'd do it here too.

Ms Lingxian would try to catch Aloysia's leg with one arm and use the other to force her to the ground, with the leg still held Qi would then start delivering fierce blows to the kneecap. Ending it by flipping over the big girl soon thereafter.

"No matter what you attempt I shall counter." Qi said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 pm

"Ouch!!! YOU BITCH!!!" Screamed Aloysia as her opponent slammed her to the ground, "AH!!! PAIN!!!" She would scream again as she felt her kneecaps being attacked, the pain was sharp and horrible, she felt as her legs were broken into two from the knees, "NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!" She cries out in pain.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:18 pm

"I am attempting to defeat you of course." Qi said bluntly as she lept over Aloysia.

In her mind she was thinking "What is with this woman? It's like I need only cough in her direction and that would be it. Is she faking her injuries and attempting to lull me into a state of weakness? Well I shan't relent until she's beaten."

With that in mind Qi would wait till Aloysia would attempt to get back up, and then the young martial artist would attempt to rush forward and nail her with a shining wizard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Lingxian should remove the word "attempting" from what she just said, since for defeating Aloysia, there's really no need to attempt, just do it.

Anyway, Aloysia would try all her might to stand up, however, due to the pain in her knees, she would kept falling down halfway, again and again. She looked at her smaller opponent, with pure hate in her eyes, as her whole body sweats uncontrollable from the pain, "You... you bitch!" She insulted the smaller girl, as she tries to get up for the 10th time with trembling legs while gasping for breath. "I... I will not lose!" She screams before she gets hit by the shining wizard, causing her to scream again.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Wow, it really did seem that Aloysia was all talk. Qi chalked it up to her being so sure of herself, that in turn she neglected her training. And considering Qi's holistic training regime, yeah Qi was thinking she was all talk and no bark.

"If you truly claim to not lose here, then prove it to me." Qi said bluntly, she wasn't too impressed with this opponent. Sure Qi had fought her fare share of big people back in Beijing, but they actually proved to be a challenge. This? Qi was at a loss for words regarding this.

Deciding to test Aloysia's words and resolve, Qi would roll backwards and get some space from the redhead. And she'd just allow Aloysia to stand back up, no strings attached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Aloysia was more or less half dead by now, not being able to think well, but she would try her best to fight, slowly standing up, she would attempt to switch to a defensive more, moving backwards while studying her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Qi was really surprised, right now this had to have been one of the most one sided fights she'd ever been in. Hell a 65 year old man was a better foe than this redheaded woman, and Qi had met a martial arts master of that age.

Ms Lingxian shook her head, taking the chance to perform some stretching. Just because Aloysia was stunned didn't mean she was a weakling, Qi was suspecting this was a ruse. "Alright...I'll play along." Qi thought to herself.

"Oh my, you are indeed quite tough. I mean you take those hits like a pro, those muscles aren't just for show are they? Let us challenge each other with a test of strength!" the Beijing babe would ground herself and offer a test of strength, Aloysia's pride was on the line here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Aloysia would look at her opponent with hate as she challenged her to a test of strength, she felt rather tired now, and is not really sure if she has any energy left for the challenge, however, she know she cannot run away from this, and thus took her chance at looking hand with Qi.

And as expected, she got push back with almost no resistance, "Why... you monster!" Aloysia screams at her opponent as she struggles in failure to resist the much smaller girl's might.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next