Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 am

"Urk!" Harumi exclaimed as Haruko's arm smashed into her throat. She went down like her legs had been cut off from beneath her, landing on her back.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 am

Haruko looks down after she had succeeded in clotheslining her, and tried to raise her elbow up and throw her body down with her, trying to elbow drop her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 am

Harumi yelped as Haruko's elbow landed smack on her breasts. "Don't hit me there!" she pleaded as she protectively covered her hurt bosom with her hands- and maybe catching Haruko's arm while at it?

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 am

"Ah!" She gasped as her arm was grabbed, and she tried to tug it away. "H-hey! Let me go!" She protested.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 am

"No! Not until you promise me you won't hit me here-" And Harumi's soft melons rubbed Haruko's arm in between them, right over the strap that held her bikini top together "-again!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 am

Haruko's face flared up at that as she was inadvertedly feeling up her mother's breasts! She struggled and pulled, letting out a frustrated hiss as she couldn't break away from her, but she said nothing in reply to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am

The crowd roared as, seen from their perspective, Haruko molested Harumi's breasts. This was turning out to be a hot match!

"You're not promising!" Harumi was wailing. "Promise me!" Her wiggling became much more vigorous, in effect making to throw Haruko back first onto Harumi's belly. If Haruko's other hand landed in between Harumi's flailing legs, Harumi just might accidentally catch Haruko in a cruficix armbar submission!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 am

"Because it's-!" She started to shout back until she was yanked backwards on top of her mother. "Ahh!!" She cried out, then gasped as she felt her arm suddenly burning in pain. "Yahhhh!!" She cried out as her arm was wrenched back in the armbar submission, her other arm trapped, and between her mother's legs no less. Her face was beet red at the positions she kept forcing her in, starting to let out a small whimper in protest.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 am

The crowd cheered as Harumi let out a "Iyahhh!" Her wriggling rubbed Haruko's arms into her own breasts and crotch, arousing her into a blush. "Stop that!" she moaned, even as she stretched her Haruko across her belly. "I'm sensitive there!" Her shut eyes prevented her from seeing the humiliation and pain she was rendering to her daughter.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 am

"Nrhh.. then let me go!!!" She shouted angrily as she was the one who put her in this position in the first place, followed by another loud cry of pain as she continued to be held in the humiliating submission

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next