by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion - of sorts (FINISHED)

Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion - of sorts (FINISHED) Empty Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion - of sorts (FINISHED)

Post by Yatori Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 am

(RP'd with Psychopatrick88 this April 23, 2009.)

yatori_shizuku: Harumi happily skipped to her locker like a teenager who had just gotten a confession of love from the boy she loved. "Nyan nyan," she sang as she rummaged through her gear. "Neko nyan, gorgeous delicious neko nyan dance~"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko was in the locker room as well, busy doing stretches and calisthenics in preparation for her next possible match. There was nothing scheduled for her, but she could never be sure around here, she's come to realize. It would be best to stay limber. As she warmed up, she heard another woman's voice singing to herself. She couldn't help but giggle a little at what the woman was singing, and she decided to go over and see who it was.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi was so into her little jingle that she didn't hear Haruko approach at all. She just kept on singing obliviously.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko's smile faded when she saw who it was. Her cheerful nature, her friendly expression, and that smile that made her so approachable had suddenly vanished in one fell swoop. "...Mother." She spoke in a flat tone, in a way that would make Harumi feel she was addressing her as mother in name only.

Harumi abruptly stopped singing. “Hmm? Yes?” She thought she recognized that voice, so she looked over her shoulder. Seeing Haruko there, her eyes widened with surprise. “Haruko-chan?” she whispered as she turned to face the smaller girl.

Haruko's expression did not change. Instead, she folded her arms under her chest, and just staring her down. She said nothing in response, but it was plain to see she wasn't happy with her.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi stared at Haruko for a long time. Then her face suddenly brightened like a new dawn after a dark night. "HARUKO-CHAN!!! IT IS YOU!!!" So burbling, she rushed towards Haruko with her arms wide open, to engulf her daughter in the warmest of hugs, Haruko's face level with her lush bosom.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko narrowed her eyes as Harumi ran towards her and took a step back to avoid being hugged.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi had happily shut her eyes close and jumped for the hug. She brought her arms together tightly, expecting to sweep up her daughter in her loving embrace- and hugged only air and herself. "Nyan?" she exclaimed right before she tripped upon landing, then fell flat on her face. "Kyah!"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko cringed when her mother fell flat on her face. Her expression softened afterwards, not meaning to make her slide on her face like that, but she still wasn't happy with her. Now she was at a loss at what to do, whether to help her out or just stay where she was. Inadvertedly, she chose the latter while trying to think of what to do.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi looked up to her daughter in childish confusion. "You dodged!" she sniffled. "That was so mean! Why did you dodge? Don't you want a hug from your mother anymore?"

Patrick OConnor: "I'd one day like a hug from my mother, yes." She replied.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi instantly brightened. "Hurrah!" she sang happily as she sprung to her feet, again attempting to hug Haruko. "My daughter still loves me!"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko frowned and sidesteps her. "But with the way you are, you aren't my mother." She finished. "My mother wouldn't abandon her five kids and leave them to survive on their own."

yatori_shizuku: Again Haruko fell on her face, having completely missed Haruko for the second time in a row. The older cat woman looked up tearfully at her daughter. "But I am your mother! And you dodged again! Why don't you want me to hug you?"

Patrick OConnor: "Were you not listening??" She asked her with a frown, her tail starting to twitch behind her in annoyance.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi's ears perked at Haruko's accusation. "But you said you'd like a hug from me one day!" she protested. Clearly she did not understand the reason for her daughter's displeasure.

Patrick OConnor: Haruko frowns. "No. I said I'd like a hug from my mother. You're just an immature kitten who left her children for dead."

yatori_shizuku: Harumi looked like she had been stabbed in the heart with a knife. "THAT'S MEAN!!!" she wailed at the top of her lungs. "SURE, I'M 17, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME IMMATURE!!!"

"....You completely miss the point, mother. and there's no way you're 17. I'm 18!! You can't possibly be 17 and be my mother. Which must mean I've mistaken you for someone else. Bye." She said, starting to turn her back on her and walk away.

yatori_shizuku: "WAIT!!!" Harumi desperately grabbed at Haruko's ankles. "CAN YOU REALLY LEAVE YOUR MOTHER LIKE THIS???"

Patrick OConnor: "You're not my mother. You're 17. I'm 18. That's impossible. I'm afraid you've got the wrong catgirl."

yatori_shizuku: "I'D KNOW MY OWN DAUGHTER BY SIGHT!!! AFTER ALL, I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND NAMED YOU!!!"

Patrick OConnor: "Then why are you 17?"

yatori_shizuku: Harumi pouted. "Can't a girl stay seventeen even after she's given birth to five children?" she pleaded.

Patrick OConnor: "....Is that a serious question?"

yatori_shizuku: "YES!!!"

Patrick OConnor: "... If I see you again, and you're still acting like this. I'll have no choice but to hurt you. I'm dead serious about that." She declared, turning around to walk away.

yatori_shizuku: "Wait! Haruko!" Harumi scrambled onto her feet. She made to grab at Haruko's wrist. "What do I need to do to prove to you than I'm you're mother?" she pleased.

Patrick OConnor: "Go back 10 years when you abandoned us." She replied.

yatori_shizuku: "But I never abandoned you!" Harumi protested. "I've always been with you!"

Patrick OConnor: "....Lets see, you were never around, I never saw you again after you left, you've done nothing to try to get in contact with any of us, or even supply us with any food or money. That's the exact definition of abandonment!

yatori_shizuku: Haruko's words finally seemed to be affected Harumi. "You never felt me by your side during those times?" she whispered. "I... I didn't know..."

Patrick OConnor: "...You're supposed to do more than just be a feeling inside of me, you're supposed to protect us and keep us nourished and you left us! As far as I'm concerned, my mother died right along with my father." She declared, and then turned around to walk off.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi held on to Haruko's wrist. "I'm not dead," she pleaded. "Only your father died because of that truck. I'm here." She nuzzled Haruko's hand. "I'm here!"

Patrick OConnor: Haruko hissed in annoyance, and in a small fit of rage, she pulled her hand back, and inadvertedly backhanded Harumi right across the face. She felt a cold sinking feeling at that action, and was lost for words. "I... I didn't..."

yatori_shizuku: Harumi felt back a step at that accidentaly blow. She clutched her cheek, where her daughter had just hit her, her eyes shocked and then bubbling with tears. She then broke into sobs and ran away crying with a loud "NYAN~!!!".
Patrick OConnor: Haruko watched her run off, and walked over to sit down on a bench. She put a hand to her forehead, shaking her head slowly. She was angry at her, but, she didn't mean to hit her like that. She had a feeling her mother probably wouldn't act the same towards her again, and it didn't make her feel good.

yatori_shizuku: Harumi ran until she found a tree she could climb. Up she went, secluding herself in its top, so she could sob in peace. My daughter hit me... she hates me... she doesn't understand me... how can I make her understand me? Suddenly she stopped sobbing. "Of course," she whispered to herself. "Why didn't I think of it before? It's so simple." She stood up and faced away from the tree. "I'm going to wrestle my daughter so she can understand my feelings!" Harumi declared to the world.

Completed

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down