Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick) - Page 9 Empty Re: Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 pm

The blow connected and brings him down, and Carmen follows him to floor. She kneels behind him and pulls up his head, locking in a solid sleeper hold - a simple rear naked choke, giving him a playful squeeze before she just holds him in place.

"So, quick, semi-random question." She twisted him to the side, adding a little torque. "What's your favorite sort of match? Maybr something you've wanted to do before, but never got the chance."

Back to top Go down

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick) - Page 9 Empty Re: Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Drake finds himself sat up, then hooked around the neck and against the side of his head. Successfully caught, he swallows hard when she first squeezes. His hands set to her forearm hooking his throat, and he leans back into her. She effectively has him, even as she twists to the side a little, chest rising and falling heavily with each breath. "Nnf..." Her question earns a pause, and not just for the sake of the hold. "..Good question. I'm.. pretty passionate about wrestling as it is.." He fidgets, head turning to the side, but unable to turn any further than that. "Gimme some... stipulation.. or something.. some parameters.. to narrow it down, maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"Stipulation, huh?" She shook him around a bit, establishing dominance. She was almost curious to see how he would get out of this if he were really trying. It was a pretty solid hold, and she him locked tight. Not really squeezing, but not giving any slack, either.

"Like TLC? Just asking, trying to figure out something I can do with this golden ticket thing." She shrugged, shifting him around in the hold. "Might as well have some fun with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Drake snickers, only for it to be cut off by some shaking. "Erk..." He tugs on her forearm in an attempt to alleviate some of the pressure. "Tables, ladders, and chairs? I dunno. If those get involved in a match, I prefer'em to be.. improvised.." He frees his left hand to reach back, pawing at the side of her head fruitlessly. "I've been asked to do.. a couple.. of those hentai matches..," he notes. "..but somethin' about going nude.. in front of an audience...," he trails off. A model with a sense of shame. Imagine. Nevertheless, he continues, "Always sort'a wondered how those would go, though."

Given a moment, he lets out a stiff laugh. "I'd prob'ly lose."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:39 am

Carmen's grip on Drake loosened - even more so than it already was, and it was pretty loose to start - at the mention of a hentai match. That was a funny little picture...well, no, it wasn't, not for her. But she was pretty sure it would be something to see if she was the sort of person who'd be into it.

"Aw, you're not into hentai matches? Shame. And here I was thinking of running an experiment with you. Oh well." She let go of the hold and back off, standing up and stepping away. "I don't get to judge, though. I had this little, eh, incident before you and me fought. My first match was in Friction, and it got pretty steamy. That's the right word."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Drake gives a guilty little laugh as he's left sitting there on the mat. "It's just the idea of everyone ogling while something like that's going on! If I were to do a match like that, I'd want it to be private. Behind closed doors. Just me'n the girl." He shifts over onto hands and knees, head tipped up to peer at her. "Oh, reeeaaally?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:10 am

"Yes, reeeaaally." She managed to get enough of her accent out of the way to do a decent impression of Drake, even sounding appropriately male. She had a pretty deep voice, not that hard. "Was pretty fun at the time, but yeah, I'm right there with you. Only sweat and blood come out in the ring, all other bodily fluids stay safe inside."

She cast him a sly look before she started to roll out of the ring. "And if you look up that match and make any cracks about it, I'll put you in, like, a tutu match or something like that. So watch it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 pm

"Psh, tutu-match. Like you're my manager or whatever!," calls Drake after her. Once she rolls out of the ring, he crawls after her to hang his head between the bottom and middle rope. "Bailin' already? No one's been pinned yet!" But there's a strong chance that this is just teasing, as he lifts to his full height and slips between the ropes, himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm

"I might as well, man. You got to keep up with current events." She reached over and gave him a thwip on the forehead, dead center. "Sellers gave every woman in Tension a free match, no questions. I can have any fight with any guy any time I like. So watch it."

Carmen was just teasing, though she really was looking for a reason to use her 'golden ticket'. It was a great opportunity, not the sort of thing she'd want to throw away easy.

She gave him a wink and skipped over to her gym bag, hefting it up. "But yeah, I got to get going, meeting my old man for lunch before he heads back home. I'll save the pin for the next time we have a real match - probably won't have to wait too long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Drake's eyes cross at the thwip, and he promptly returns it with a fistbump aimed for the center of her stomach. Nothing rough or harsh - just a bump against abs. "You like me too much for somethin' like that," he teases back with a boyish smile. "But I'll cut you some slack. You can have your next pin attempt at our next match." With a wink, he makes his way towards his discarded shirt. "And say hey to your old man for me! You can even let'em know you got some training in today from someone who's been at it a while!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next