Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:06 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick) - Page 7 Empty Re: Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

"Attitude?" She had just enough time to raise her eyebrow before Drake came crashing down on her, giving her a soft body avalanche. She stumbled out of, overselling the dizziness and working with it. This reminded her a lot of the softer training she did with her brother back in Puerto Rico. Nice. Light. Fun until he said something stupid.

"How am I closed off? I'm a nice person, all smiles."

Back to top Go down

Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick) - Page 7 Empty Re: Progress Report (for CyanDimitrick)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 am

"Well, you're alright," Drake teases with a grin once she's out of the corner. He moves in behind her, attempting to hook his left arm under her legs, the right arm behind her shoulders to scoop her up into a cradle. In the process, he adds, "But you've got that... I dunno, aloofness! Closed off, or something!"

If he gets her into position, it's short work to drop to a kneel, landing her back across his upturned knee! ...Only it wouldn't be very painful. Nary more than a bump. If anything should be coming through from this, it should be that Drake has good control over body mechanics.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am

"Oh, come on, this is only the second time you've even met me. I - whoa." She wasn't sure what she was expecting Drake to do - follow up with a clothesline, maybe, that would have been her play - but being grabbed like this took her fully by surprise, and the next thing she knew, she was falling down on his knee, looking up to him as she went down.

She yelped, more out of surprise, than anything - it hurt, but nowhere near what it should have. Still just playing around. "I'm fun to get along with. Can be, anyway. We'll go out sometime, pick up some girls, I'll show you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55 am

Laughing, Drake repositions his hands over her. The left one sets to her thigh, the right at her collar. Normally it might go to her chin, but she'd have a hard time talking to him that way, and he's rather enjoying their chat. Both hands push down - if only a little - to arch her back over the knee, linking the backbreaker into a submission hold.

"Oh, I dunno," chimes the teen. "This is pretty fun. No stress, just messin' around in the ring, going through spots..." His head tilts to look down at her, bangs hanging to curtain his face somewhat, smiling brightly. "I'm warmin' up to ya. So there's that."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 am

Carmen groaned a bit, struggling the submission. Drake showed real prowess here, able to move from one move to the next with practiced ease. She was starting to think she was getting better at wrestling, but this just showed how far she had to go. Her moves were more wooden and mechanical, less polished. He was making it look like an art form.

"Don't get too warm, don't want to break a heart." She struggled in the hold, wriggling about, trying to figure her way out and not having much luck. "What do you call this thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:42 am

"Psh, don't worry. You're not into guys. I got that." Drake's bright smiles grows wry and he adds just a little more pressure to the hold, arching her back further. "Shame, though. Y'know how hard it is to even chat with a girl on this level?" Beat. "With this particular bunch, I mean. A guy's a dime-a-dozen with'em. Even models."

With a blink, he realizes he babbled right over her question. "Oh. A bridging backbreaker," Drake responds. "Because you're bridging a submission hold from a backbreaker, into a backbreaker of sorts. I dunno if that's what it's technically called. Y'like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 am

"Just making sure we're on the same page. Or at least the same book." She bit back another yelp as she bent her back further, getting into some genuine pain, and she started to try and fight back, pulling herself together and trying to put those abs of hers to good use.

"'Like' isn't the word I'd want to go with, but it's not half bad." She tried to kick free, didn't get too far with. "Submissions aren't my thing, trying to get better with them, too. Doing and taking them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 am

"I don't usually like winning with a submission. It isn't as fun," Drake admits as she struggles in his grasp. Her legs kick, but his hand remains steadfast at her thigh. "If I've gotta submit'em, I usually prefer it to be with another finisher of mine. Ooh, or a bearhug. But that's more like a K.O., I guess." He's just all talkative while she struggles.

He glances down to her abs as she tenses them, struggling to break free, then looks back to her face. "C'mon, out ya go..." His arms relax, easing up the pressure on her to let her roll or slide off his knee to the mat at her leisure. He wasn't wanting to actually hurt her, after all. They're still just playing around. Wrasslin'. "Submissions can really suck. And they're one of the hardest things to learn - both in using'em, and getting out of'em."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:50 am

Carmen rolled off him and fell to her side, nursing her back and making it look like it hurt a lot worse than it did. She sat up, grabbing the ropes for a little extra help as she made it up to solid feet and dusted off.

"Yeah. Got to take it one step at a time, though, learning to walk before I run." She started to come at him for another tie up, but ducked down at the last second and changed it into a soft spear, pulling him down, right on his back. "Which reminds me, I need to get a legit finisher, too. An actual wrestling finisher, not just a combination."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 pm

"Says the girl throwing dropkicks when I first walked in," muses Drake.

But he eagerly accepts the invitation to lock up again - only to find it was a ruse. She plows into his firm torso with that spear, bearing him down to the mat on his back. He promptly sells it, curling in against her, arms looping his midsection and writhing on the mat before finally dropping flat to his back. There, he simply lies and waits to see how she'll take advantage of things. "Well, you wanted to learn about splashes earlier. Splashes are hot," he notes. "Could make that one right there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next