Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ecstatic Exercise

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ecstatic Exercise - Page 5 Empty Re: Ecstatic Exercise

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:13 pm

"Ugh!" Tsubame was snapped abruptly as Bertriz rolled them over and pressed hard. "W-wha...?"

Realizing what just happened, her cheeks turned red. Why did she was so easily aroused like that? Even during her match she was able to hold herself back better! Bertriz's remark made her felt worse, and the brunette scoffed as she was helped to stand up. Tsubame averted her eyes from the older woman's for a bit, trying to regain some composure.

"...T-this isn't what's normally happening..." she muttered with an embarrassed expression.

Honestly, Tsubame wasn't sure how did that happen. Even if body to body rubbing like that was relatively new, she should have endured the sensation better. She just made herself looked like a newb, and that quite annoyed her. Her body was left all hot and bothered too, which only made her felt more antsy.

"Let's try again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 pm

"Whatever your prior experiences may have been, it is clear they are not holding up as well." Bertriz sighed internally even it sounded like a sigh of pleasure. Clearly this girl had a lot of delusions of grandeur and many of them would need to be taken down before she would be able to improve. At her request, Bertriz raised a hand. This perked Yutaka's attention but she stayed leaning against the corner. "And just going at it harder and harder... well, is that your libido speaking or the would-be noblewoman speaking?"

That was intended to sting but Bertriz couldn't work with someone as pretentious and self-absorbed as a reigning queen. A relationship between trainer and trainee needed a sense of mutual respect and recognition of flaws after all. Bertriz waved her finger and motioned for her to pipe down a bit.

"If that is all it takes for you to become as tight and wound up as a spring, you have a great distance to travel Tsubame. I do not mean to demean your skill but to point out you are lacking in some aspects." She waited to see how she'd respond, bracing for disappointment and disbelief. "But if you are willing to work with me, I can help to change that. Granted I am new here but I have had much experience, ten-plus years."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:30 am

Tsubame bit her lower lips and averted her eyes as she heard Bertriz's chiding. Sure, she might be less experienced in the sensual aspect of wrestling, but didn't she manage to win against the barbaric blonde in the difficult environment? Perhaps it's just the excitement from her debut and the adrenaline rush that helped her went through that, or her opponent was just an average at best. She looked like she wanted to say anything in response, but remained silent while looking rather antsy. The brunette finally sighed.

"I admit... that I'm still lacking... a couple of things..." she said in a lower voice while looking down like she's sulking, her pride swallowed. "But... I want to get better at this!" she looked at Bertriz's eyes, full with determination. "So, uh, please help me?"

Now this kinda reminded her back when she just started wrestling. For the most part, it wasn't a problem since she had her martial arts training. However, after a particular match where her opponent's "indecent tactics" completely dominated her, Tsubame felt pretty frustrated. It took a lot for a normally prudish girl like that to be the girl she was now, and it seemed like she needed to break a few more walls to be successful in this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:33 pm

"That's the attitude to have but let's not get in over our heads hmmm? Why don't we we work on the basics... Yutaka?"

The black hair stepped forward and took her place. She didn't show any cockiness or surliness, simply nodding along. She looked a little fidgety and unsure but the Japanese woman was clearly putting that aside. She didn't consider the few moments they'd spent trading squeezes and insults to be worth starting a rivalry over anyways. Once, she was in Tsubame's position.

"Let's not go for pins immediately now." Bertriz began, motioning for Bertriz and Tsubame to get onto their knees.

"Figure out the technique and work on endurance, I know. I can handle this." Yutaka smiled at her and motioned for Tsubame to get closer. "And you... well, no pins but there will be pressing. Now, get it right the first few times 'cuz I'm not always the patient type alright? Right." Bertriz huffed but there was a smile on her lips as she took a backseat.

Offering her hands to Tsubame, she'd move closer until their breasts were almost but not quite touching.

"Okay, first things first, what would you do in this situation?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Tsubame knelt as instructed, although she wasn't all that happy to hear Yutaka's yapping. Still, she considered the girl as some sort of an annoying helper to Bertriz - a necessary evil. Once they locked hands and positioned themselves quite close to each other, Tsubame observed the situation first before going with a reckless push of the likes. The last thing she wanted to hear was Yutaka's chiding after all.

"Hmm..." she let out while slowly spreading their arms to the side so she could press the raven haired girl's breasts with her own. "Mmmh..."

Trying not to be distracted too much by the contact, Tsubame slightly arched her back, rolling her breasts against Yutaka's slightly while she brought her abs close to the other girl's, but not really touching each other yet. With their faces also close to each other, Tsubame glanced to Bertriz before looking back at Yutaka, her face looked rather uncomfortable with this.

"Like this, maybe?" she said while maintaining her arched back to keep the pressure on the girl's chest, even if it's just the minimum amount.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:21 am

"It's a start... something wrong?" Of course something was, if you couldn't do a docking without acting like a blushing reluctant tsundere, then you weren't going to go very far. But Yutaka decided not to push it. She got to feel them earlier but damn, Tsubame's pair was quite nice. Compact and comfortable, molding perfectly to her tits. Of course it didn't show across her face but it was always a pleasure to perform this kind of practice. "You'll get used to it as you do it more and more... sometimes with a little extra. Now, watch closely."

Yutaka leaned forward, nose almost touching Tsubame's before rising up. Her opponent would fee a tickly and very particular sensation as Tsubame lifted up her boobs, nipples poking along their undersides. She raised her own so they were pointed directly into her breasts, pushing them upwards towards her face. Yet she stopped before Tsubame got too aroused; didn't want to harm her morale this early on.

"A simple manoeuvre... care to return the favour~?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 am

"Uh yeah, I guess..." Tsubame replied before she felt Yutaka's ;chest raising up. "Mmm..."

It was a brief sensation, good enough to make her twitch, but not enough to draw a moan. By now, she's starting to loose herself a bit too. It seemed that her initial quarrel with Yutaka had made her forgot that sparring was supposed to be less intense. It was far from intense with Bertriz, but the abrupt shift of moods probably made her more vulnerable to the girl's touch. Tsubame was satisfied with that explanation, but in the end it's just excuse.

"Yeah, sure!" she replied with a hint of delight.

Sliding herself a little lower, Tsubame would then raise herself to create a similar sensation on Yutaka's body, her breasts rolling on the girl's until they're level again. The brunette did it faster and harder, though, wanting to show that she could handle close contact like this when her mind wasn't so distracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 am

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I love this job~" Because constant sexual arousal and intimacy didn't happen in an office space. Tsubame didn't get all blushy blushy this time - now she was on the offensive and Yutaka had to say. "You have a nice rack!"

Bertriz giggled at how upfront she was but Yutaka didn't pay her much attention. Tsubame's technique was a little shaky however; underboob was more sensitive but it was a very particular psot to aim for. To show, Yutaka simply bent down and her breasts slid all the way down her opponent's, momentarily making them mushroom out to the sides. She was young but she had a very firm pair for her age and had flattened a few older women. Tsubame's looked like dough-balls being stepped on when she performed the manoevure.

"When you go for an underboob press, you have to advance and get close." Quickly sneaking her own under Tsubame's again, she repeated the motion. Breasts were quite flexible and Tsubame's were pushed upwards with the black haired girl's nipples digging right into their underside. Yet at the same time, she pushed forward, partially resting herself against the girl and bringing their bodies even closer. Chuckling, she rubbed left and right, making them jiggle enthusiastically before pulling back. "If there's any part of the breasts you want to target, underneath is that."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:37 am

"Uh, thanks..." Tsubame blushed at the compliment slightly, rather uncharacteristically.

She moaned when Yutaka began to demonstrate the pressing technique, her breasts feeling like they're being devoured slowly by the maneuver. She might have been in a couple of hentai matches, but Tsubame rarely focused herself in body to body rubbing like this. Most of the time she just aimed to make the other girl cum, through fingering, eating or other mainstream means.

"Ooohh...!"

She tried to focus herself on the training, however, knowing that her discipline in this area was rather lacking. Yutaka didn't make it any easier by jiggling her breasts left and right, and by the time she was done, Tsubame panted a little, her cheeks still blushing.

"I-I see..." she said. "The underside, huh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:37 am

"You'll get used to it. It's clear you... uh, react more potently to all this action hehe." Yutaka chuckled and hoped it'd hide her very clumsy choice of words. She'd never been very eloquent or good at poetic descriptions like Bertriz, who was all too eager to shake her head with that stupid grin. She preferred action, which spoke louder than words and felt better too. "No offence but in a head on docking against someone like me, you might have some trouble soooooo... ah, this was never my strong point but come a bit closer."

Yutaka wasn't about finesse. It wasn't that she was unskilled as much as she was more about speed, shock, and power. She practiced as dilligently as anyone else but she wasn't big on the particulars. Ramming her breasts right into Tsubame's, she began to twist and jerk left and right. Her breasts would not press on skin for more than a few seconds before they'd rub around quickly in big strokes, as if she was trying to slap her but this close could only slide. Try as she would, it wasn't hard to hear her pant and see her eyebrows furrow to focus.

"Ha, ha, ha... be fast. Rub all over them, not just directly into them..."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki