Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Alexandra wrote:Angel raised an eyebrow towards Carmen, looking amused as the woman started to slip her arms under her. She quickly bit her tongue, to stifle a laugh, and simple shook her head towards Carmen, before finally giving her a nod.

<Alright, alright. I'll allow this, just this once,> she teased, smiling towards her. <Just be gentle with me, alright? I'm just a little sore after dealing with those punches of yours, girl!>
acuya wrote:It was silly. Carmen knew it was silly, but it was her fantasy, she was doing and there was no one around to laugh at her. Except Angel, but that was okay. When she was a little girl, she'd always fantasized  about doing something like this. Breaking into the castle, fighting the ogre, carrying the princess to safety and receiving her adoration...

She was allowed to dream. <"I'm always gentle with a lady.">

She carried Angel back to the table and sat her down, taking extra care, like she was holding a national treasure. With her princess safely home, Carmen moved back to the stove and checked the food - yes, just ready, perfect.

Carmen took a bowl from the shelf and started to fill it up. She moved to the side so Angel could have a good view. <"Say when, gorgeous.">
Alexandra wrote:Angel settled into her chair as Carmen set her down, giving the woman another playful smile as she stepped away towards the stove. She leaned forward, propping her elbows on the table and her head in her hands, as she watched Carmen grabbing a bowl, beginning to fill it up.

<All the way, babe. That smells great and after kicking your ass like that, I could use a big, full meal,> she teased, the aromas of the delicious smelling recipe starting to get to her. She was starving, and couldn't wait to dig in!
acuya wrote:<"A woman after my own heart."> Carmen filled up the bowl and brought it over to Angel, making sure to be quick about it before her hands could get burned. Piping hot stuff. <"Dinner of champions. Served.">

She gave Angel a curtsy with an invisible skirt, then started to walk around the table, bare feet slapping along the tiled floor as she went. <"And you gotta watch what you say, pretty girl. Next time they do a Friction vs. Tension PPV, I'm gunning for you. Might even get you in a boxing match, see how well you stand up to the hurricane.">

Carmen took a seat across from Angel and scooted forward, getting close enough for their legs to touch while they talked. Her feet gently stroked the smaller Latina's thighs, just like the last time they'd met. Only Carmen figured she could do a bit more, here.

Back to top Go down

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Angel laughed, lifting her spoon and digging it into the bowl, filling it with a heaping amount then lifting it up towards her lips, blowing on the food to cool it down a bit. {I'm looking forward to it,} she teased, watching Carmen step around the table. {But boxing? Really? You want to get me into a match I know nothing about? Dirty of you, girl!}

She gave her wink and then thrust the spoon into her mouth, chewing for a moment before swallowing the meal, then leaning back into the seat with a satisfied look on her face. {Oh man!}, she yelled, her blue eyes sparkling as she dug her spoon back into the bowl, ready for another bite. {This is delicious! I haven't had food this good since I left home!}

Last edited by Alexandra on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:41 am

<"If a boxer can get into wrestling, a wrestler can get into boxing."> Carmen gave Angel's thighs a light tap with her toe, bouncing between her leg. <"Besides, you already have a lot of the movements down, and you've got the right legs. I bet I could get you up to snuff in a week. Two, tops.">

As a chef, there were few better compliments Carmen could receive than having her food compared to homecooking. That was always the hardest standard to measure up to, and to get that response from someone who came from her side of the world was an excellent bonus.

As a woman who like other woman, she just enjoyed seeing the expression of Angel's face. Vibrancy, energy, enthusiasm. She was an animated lady, Carmen could tell that much about her already, and seeing her light  up like that made it seem like the whole room glowed along with her.

<"You've never gone back to visit?"> Carmen grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and started chomping away on it. After all that, the energy drain was starting to set in. <"Home, I mean.">

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:01 am

Angel looked thoughtful for a moment, then look up at Carmen with a grin. {Two weeks, huh?} she asked, a suddenly eager look in her eyes. {How about this, then? Tomorrow morning, we hit the gym, and you give me a couple lessons?}

Angel took a few more bites of her meal, letting the food rest on her tongue before chewing it up and swallowing it, savoring every single flavor of it. It was delicious. It tasted great. It tasted nostalgic. It was even making her a little homesick.

She looked back up to Carmen, and shook her head. {Just once. I wasn't signed up for the first Avalanche, so I took that month off and went home. I've been trying to get back, but...you know. I've been so busy I just haven't had the chance.}

She paused and took another bite, before continuing. {I still keep in touch, though. My parents won't touch the computer I got them, but my brothers and sisters are all over it, so we've still got a line between us.}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:22 am

Huh. Crap. Carmen hoped Angel would forget about the 'two weeks' thing, since she might've been exaggerating a little with that. Not that Angel wouldn't make an excellent boxer with the right training, and she was certainly better equipped for it than any of her current students. But Carmen had to train for two months before she was even close to being for a wrestling match, and in many ways she still wasn't. She doubted it would be any easier on the flip side.

Still, she wasn't about to back down. Not with her. {You're on. But I drive hard. Fair warning."}

Carmen took a big bite of the apple and scarfed it down while Angel talked. It gave her all sorts of thoughts, too, made her realize how lucky she was to have Army along. No matter what, she always had a piece of home with her. {"That's nice, real nice. I've got my brother here, but I haven't really been home for longer than a couple of days since I came out. Complicated thing."}

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:27 am

{That's fine. I ride hard}. She smirked, before taking another bite of her food.

She ate for a minute or two, trying not to get too homesick, then looked back at Carmen again, tilting her head towards her. {You have a brother? Must be nice, having him around. What's he like?}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:38 am

{"Dirty talk always sounds best in Spanish, keep it up."} She bit her lip to hold the laughter back, while she enjoyed a little nibble. 

"My brother?" Carmen chuckled. She tried not to think of her brother when barely clothed, beautiful women were around, but he always seemed to slip in there. "He's my brother. He's big, goofy. Strong as ox, though. Probably gonna be top heavyweight if he stops screwing around and gets serious. He wrestles in Tension, too. Doesn't win all that much, but he has fun."} 

She snapped her fingers and rubbed the back of her neck, looking sheepish. {"Which reminds me. He would be here, but I made him leave. The price was me getting him an autograph, though. He's a real big fan of you, no joke. You mind?" Autographs were always a weird thing with athletes. Carmen didn't have a problem giving them out, but she knew some people liked to charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:46 am

{Sounds like a good guy}, Angel replied, as she took a few more bites. {He's in Tension? I feel kind of bad for him, then. That place seems like a mess, from what I've seen.}

When Carmen asked for the autograph, she laughed, Angel setting down her spoon and shaking her head. {He's a fan of mine? And you chased him out? He's not going to be happy if he finds out I spent the night then, is he?} She gave Carmen a nod though. {Of course I don't mind. Get me something to sign, and I'll scribble it out for him.}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:02 am

{"Yeah, I'm pretty sure him being here would make things awkward. Too awkward."} Carmen popped up and took off, scooting along the slick kitchen floor and disappearing into the hallway. She came back with a full poster of Angel laying in the sand, dressed in a sizzling bikini, looking like she owned the entire beach. Army's favorite. Carmen's too.

She laid the poster out on the table for her and placed the pen beside it. "And really? Tension is nice. I hear people say stuff about it, but all the guys I've fought so far? Solid, all of them. Rock solid." She shrugged. {"Suits me, anyway."}

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 am

{Well, a mess for the guys, I meant}, she was quick to clarify. {It's been a while since I've spent much time hanging around there, but a lot of those guys were creepy. Back in the day, anyway, and the ones who weren't just couldn't put up a fight.} She shrugged, the Latina honestly not meaning any offense with her words. {It's gotta be rough for him, knowing the reputation that the Tension guys have, you know?}

Angel couldn't help but grin as Carmen laid out the poster, her eyes looking over it. Summer Splash '11. The very first Summer Splash. She remembered that photoshoot like it was yesterday. It was taken just a week before the event, as part of the lead up to the pay-per-view, a way of hyping people up for the main event. Angel, the young rookie going head to head with the champion Akashi. It still sent a shiver up her spine when she thought about it. She might not have won that match, but it was still a hell of an opportunity for her, and she liked to think she put on a good showing.

{Let's see...} Angel whispered, grabbing the pen and looking over the poster for a moment, before scribbling out her signature on it...

To my biggest fan, Army
With much love, from Angel

...and just to complete it, she drew a tiny pair of angel wings beside her name, then looked back up to Carmen with a grin. {How's that? Bet he'll out flip over that!}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next