Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm

The feeling of Odessa's shapely limbs doing their part in bringing pure pain down onto Cecilia's milky skinned legs. Causing the blond beauty a fair bit of pain as her mighty rival worked over her legs with ferocity. At least that was how it felt to Cecilia, with the intense pain that was running through her limbs. The white haired beauty's taunts made it more difficult for the beautiful blond to concentrate, as she simply wanted to shout back to Odessa and tell her to shut it. That she was gonna show the girl just how things were...however at the moment that didnt' seem to be quite that easy.

Odessa's tongue began to stroke her calves as the dark-skinned beauty began to tease Cecilia and attempted to bring about a bit of sensual dominacne over the blond beauty. Cecilia however, would bite down on her bottom lip and try to bare through the treatment and the pain. Shaking her head lightly from left and right as she did.

When the ebony powerhouse started to fiddle and fumble to try and grab a hold of Cecilia's bikini bottom, the blond beauty would let out a groan of annoyance at Odessa. She wasn't gonna have her rival be the first to completely undress her in this match first. For that reason, Cecilia would attempt to place both her hands firmly down against he mat, and while Odessa was busy messing with the Swedish powerhouse, the blond ivory titaness would attempt and sharpley twist and attempt and use her arm strength to roll them over onto their front, reversing the figure four lock in her favor!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Odessa savored the opportunity to taunt Cecilia, to really embarrass her and dominate her, especially in such a simple yet deadly hold as the figure four leglock. The blonde seemed to really be taking her current predicament hard, as she was, surprisingly, completely silent in response to Odessa’️s words. But the ebony beauty could see the redness on her opponent’️s face. She knew just what was going through Cecilia’️s mind at this moment.

“Mmm…and you are really going to enjoy being my cabana girl, won’️t you? Even though you are such a strong, dominant woman…I can see in your eyes that you would love submitting yourself, mind, body, and soul, to me,” Odessa would say quietly, as she licked Cecilia’️s long, white leg again. At the same time, she would put a little more pressure on Cecilia’️s leg, just to combine two very different sensations into a single twisting feeling of pleasure and pain.

She would pull on the string which tied together Cecilia’️s thong, but that act seemed to awaken the sleeping blonde giant, as she would twist her body hard to one side, pulling the two of them over onto their bellies and reversing the figure four leglock. “Ngh!” Odessa grunted, as she would immediately twist her own body in that same direction, looking to reverse the leglock right back, and hoping that Cecilia’️s bikini bottoms would fall off as they struggled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 am

The blond beauty didn't bother to respond to Odessa's words, in truth she didn't exactly have any good comeback than " No I will beat you. I'm dominant." and that wasn't something she was planning to waste her breath on when in this situation. She was rather planning on a way out of the position than to be running her mouth of right now. The Swedish powerhouse had to admit it though, that Odessa was doing a good job in bringing pain down on Cecilia's limbs.

Even so, the Viking wrestler's fire had been awakened and with a rapid move she rolled the two of them over onto their front, placing her palms down firmly against the wooden floor of the pier to try and secure their position on their fronts against the hard floor. When Odessa tried to turn them over, Cecilia attempted to keep their position with her strong arm holding tightly against the floor. " N-no! " Cecilia would shout out through gritted teeth as she tried to hold against her powerful foe, and with it attempt to use their position to push her upperbody up a bit off of the mat, attempting to pain Odessa's legs in the reversed leg-lock.

" You're Ghnng...Gonna love being my cabana girl! To submit to me! " Cecilia let out in confidence as she tried to show Odessa that it wasn't that easy to dominate the Northern Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 am

Odessa threw her weight to the side, attempting to force Cecilia back over onto her back so that Odessa could once again be the one to put the pressure on her opponent’️s legs. Cecilia resisted fiercely, however, putting an arm down on the pier to prevent Odessa from turning them over again, temporarily keeping the ebony beauty in the painful, debilitating reversed leg lock. Odessa could hear the desperation in Cecilia’️s voice as the blonde fought to keep Odessa under control. Odessa, of course, was starting to grow desperate, too. Their battle had worn on for quite a while now, and she would not be able to keep fighting forever.

“Oh, I’️m sure…that I would enjoy it, Ceci dear…but I w-won’️t get the chance! You’️re mine!” Odessa would try to twist her upper body around to look over her shoulder. She would reach down with both arms towards one of Cecilia’️s legs. Once she had a hold on it, Odessa would begin to pull it away from her own, trying to break their leg lock. As she did that, she would twist the limb of her blonde opponent roughly, trying to give the Swedish warrior some extra incentive to break the hold.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 am

Hearing the desperation in her rival's voice was more than simply encouraging for the mighty Cecilia, it was exhilarating. The very feeling that they were both in bad spots with a lot of pain and fatigue running through them both made the playing field seem even to the Cecilia. Except that now she was also in control and hurting Odessa's sexy long legs just as much as Odessa had been hurting her, besides....the fact that Odessa wasn't able to twist them over must have taken a huge hit to the girl's ego and psyche in the match, especially this late.

However, both girl's were warriors who were fighting tooth and nail right now. It seemed as if Odessa wasn't gonna let that change, as she would reach out for Cecilia's legs and start to undo the leg-lock. " As if! " Cecilia responded as she would quickly try and pull away from the leg lock and attempt to push herself up to her feet, turning quickly to face her lovely foe. " You're mine! and I'll show you exactly why!" Cecilia let out as she would try to lunge forward to Odessa. If her rival was also up on her feet, she'd attempt and initiate a lock up between them and try to struggle for dominance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:20 am

Odessa was getting a little desperate, as much as she hated to admit it. She was still strong, though—at least as strong as Cecilia!—and she would pull hard on the Swedish woman’️s leg, slowly but surely prying it away from her own, relieving the pressure on her aching limbs. When it looked like Odessa might actually be able to successfully shift Cecilia into another hold—maybe a single-legged crab—however, Cecilia would break their leg lock entirely and would slip out of Odessa’️s grasp, her slightly sweaty leg slipping from between Odessa’️s hands.

Instantly, the ebony beauty was up on her feet, and Cecilia was mirroring her, both topless women rising up like phoenixes from the ashes of their latest painful exchange. Odessa would put her arms out, approaching Cecilia confidently. “No, you’️re mine. Show me whatever you will, it won’️t change that one simple fact, darling,” she would say to the blonde wrestler, before lunging into Cecilia, initiating a collar-and-elbow lockup so that the two of them might see which of their bodies had more energy left to expend in their titanic battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 am

Cecilia grit her teeth at Odessa's over confident comment that she simply threw at the blond beauty. A comment which got Cecilia to lung forward and have her sweaty topless frame crash into Odessa's. The sight of the naked beauties having their beautiful buxom frames collide got numerous cheers and roars from the ever watching fans! " Keep telling yourself that after your ass hits the water!" Cecilia let out as their collar and tie-up was initiated. The blond beauty would attempt and pull Odessa around from left and right, trying to struggling and twist them around to unbalance Odessa and attempt to give herself a little bit of an edge in their struggle.

" You're not gonna beat me Odessa!" the blond beauty's breasts would snuggle up tightly against Odessa's as her forehead pushed against her beautiful rivals. The viking wrestler knew that she needed to do something rather drastic, and for that reason would attempt and shoot her leg up off the pier, in an attempt to bury her knee right up into the ebony titanesses sexy well toned gut!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:48 am

Odessa was not about to let herself be unbalanced by her opponent in this new lockup. As Cecilia tried to twist the two of them around, Odessa would do the same, turning in a slow circle as she and Cecilia both pushed against each other as hard as they could, little thong bikini bottoms barely clinging to their firm rear ends, naked breasts slamming into each other, compressing against each other, oozing between their strong frames as they each tried to assert their dominance over the other.

“Well you’️re not going to beat me…Cecilia,” Odessa would whisper in response to her opponent’️s assertion. Her brow furrowed as she pressed her face up against Cecilia’️s. Now was the time to get perfectly serious. It was time to finish Cecilia off.

Once again, the two women had come to an impasse, neither one able to push the other back, their bodies slamming into each other but neither one of them yielding. Looking to break this deadlock, Odessa would bring her knee up hard into Cecilia’️s gut, looking to double her blonde foe over. She didn’️t expect Cecilia to have the same idea at the same time, and the ivory beauty’️s knee smacked hard into Odessa’️s abdomen, surprising her. “Guuh!” Odessa grunted, her legs shaking a little as air was forced from her lungs, covering Cecilia’️s face in a little rain of spittle.

Knowing that her opponent had to be as weakened by the mutual kneeing as she was, Odessa would try to turn them around and march them towards the railing at the edge of the pier. It was time to finish this. Cecilia was about to go for a little swim.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 am

The battle between the two beauties soon became a stalemate and they were forced to simply circle around in place as they tried to get an upper hand over their opponent. It was an intense struggle of strength, between two very powerful female wrestlers. However with the way things were going it didn't seem that either of them was gonna be backing down, so instead it seemed as if things were to come to a different end in the lock up. As both the beauties shot their knee up into their powerful rivals sexy well toned stomachs.

" ugh! " Cecilia let out as her legs shook from the impact and a rush of air was forced right out of her stomach, flying spittle up right up against Odessa's face much like the other girl had done to her. The two beauties found each other weakened and for it turned around and grabbed onto each other, pulling one another off towards the railing together. One of Cecilia's arms would proceed to reach down for Odessa's crotch, where she would attempt and take a hold of the front of Odessa's white and gold bikini bottoms, before she would attempt and quickly yank them down to Odessa's knees. Attempt to hamper the girl's movements a bit and also expose her sexy rival a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:36 am

Odessa’️s knee did to Cecilia what Cecilia’️s had done to Odessa—making her knees shake and knock together, forcing the air out of her lungs, forcing her to spray a lot of warm spittle all over Odessa’️s face. Odessa wouldn’️t stop to wipe any of her opponent’️s saliva from her face, but would instead pull Cecilia hard towards the railing, feeling the blonde wrestler trying to do the same to her.

As they slammed into the wooden railing, Odessa would feel it bend and crack slightly as they put their weight against it. Feeling Cecilia try to pull down her bikini bottoms, Odessa would reach down with her free hand to do the same, grabbing onto the strings of the Swedish wrestler’️s red thong as she would pull it down, revealing Cecilia’️s naked crotch to the crowd. Hers was revealed, too, but Odessa would ignore that as she would use both hands to grab onto Cecilia’️s blonde head, pulling it back, then yanking it forward hard, as she would try to fling the blonde over the railing and into the ocean. “Yaaaagh!” Odessa yelled as she pulled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next