» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Lucy was glad that she was gaining the momentum of this, clearly Cally hadn't expected it at any rate. So Lucy decided to continue this hold, controlling the pace of the battle was important in any match.

So with that in mind Ms Grange carried on, attempt to shove Cally into the nearest corner. If Lucy could keep her contained she could probably start wearing Cally down.

Back to top Go down

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

Post by Jilly Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:43 am

Cally blinked as sweat rolled past her eyes. She could feel Lucy driving this lock-up, controlling it and getting ready to put Cally in a corner. She realized she'd give out soon, either in her arms or legs, and then Lucy would be in comolete control of where she went. The brunette glanced behind to see she was already halfway to the pillar.

Exactly where she wanted to be.

Cally turned back, a cunning grin spreading across her face. "Can you fly?" She asked sweetly. The Red Apple suddenly relented on the pressure, letting Lucy come surging forward as she recoiled. She pulled her legs in and before Lucy was completely on top of her, she dropped, pulling the Brit forward while letting the girl's momentum (and a foot in the gut) carry her into a n uncontrollable roll over and past Cally. As Lucy passed over Cally let go to ler fly free, smiling triumphantly as the girl soared.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 pm

"You should know I can fly woah!" Lucy said as Cally flung her over her, it seemed that Lucy had allowed herself to get too comfortable in this hold. Although Lucy was probably certain Cally would be reluctant to grapple again in the future.

But still Lucy felt this, hitting the turnbuckle upside down. She yelped as she hit it and just managed to prevent herself from hitting her head directly on the mat. Lucy would rearrange herself and get into a crouching position, the attack certainly stung her back and her noggin. But Lucy could take it for now, she was stronger than she looked.

"Nhnnn, I'll give you that one. But if you think I'm down just like that. Well sorry Sister but my old man wouldn't let me do that." Lucy said, wiping her mouth with her hand as she stood up. Lucy might be cornered, but she could go for some pretty crazy stuff around there for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Cally rolled to her feet and looked at Lucy, smirking. "Nah, just need to move you!" She called, rushing up to Lucy. She tackled the girl in a bear hug, sandwiching her against the turnbuckle and hugging the post. Cally giggled as their breasts smooshed against each other. "Surprise! Hug time!" She called, squeezing her arms tighter around the girl and post.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Lucy winced hard as Cally got her into a bearhug, she'd admit Cally was getting her good here. The pressure was on her certainly, but she knew this hold as well. Had it done on her in the past, and she got out of it as well.

The key here was not to panic, and look at the options to her. Her arms were bound and she had her back to the post. So there was only one way out of this.

Ms Grange kicked into action, delivering a headbutt to the forehead of Cally. Lucy would do this another time while wrapping her legs around Cally, hoping to force the girl down and into a bodyscissors. Putting the pressure on her midriff.

"Little trick my Brother taught me." Lucy would mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:19 pm

(Didn't realize it was my turn o.o)

Cally groaned as the Brit slammed into her head. "NNNGH!" She grumbled. "Why must everyone do that?!?" she asked through gritted teeth. The Red Apple maintained her grip around the girl and post, but that only made her head bounce back and forth, further dizzying her. By the time she came around she had to gasp for breath. Looking down, she grimaced as Lucy put her own spin on a bear hug around the brunette's waist, the girl's crotch pressing against her stomach. She winked at Lucy, though. "Oh, so you want to be carried!" She exclaimed. Steadily she slid one hand up the turnbuckle, before slipping it back down behind Lucy's back without releasing her arm. She repeated the motion with her other arm, freeing the girls from the corner.

Cally hugged tightly and squealed as she stumbled-carried her opponent to the center of the ring. "So cute!" She teased. "I'm gonna love you and hug you and call you Muffin!" Lucy was heavy though-she'd have to finish the play-thing act now. She fell forward, letting both of their weights carry them to the floor as she squished the Brit, not realizing she trapped her own arms wrapped around and under the girl.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 pm

(It's fine)

"Nhg, no thanks. I like dicks over tits." Lucy muttered out, that was true. Competing in tension was because Lucy had a preference for males, that and she enjoyed going against her old man who told her not to play with boys.

Although Lucy couldn't let out another smart remark as Cally had seemingly decided to go down on her.
"Gnk." Lucy groaned out, although it didn't hurt as much like when her Brother body slammed her. Try having a 6 foot odd bloke crush you, then come back.

But considering that Cally now had her arms wrapped around her Lucy would attempt to shift around so that she was on top, and attempt to go for a pin attempt atop Cally. At the very least that would force her to break off contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:30 am

Cally giggled at Lucy's remark. "Aww, but you're so cute." She teased, only to yelp as the Brit rolled the two of them over.

Suddenly the Red Apple found herself under her opponent. Her arms were free to move, and she had to do it if she was going to stop a pin. She let go, freeing the Brit's arms, and started slapping at her chest, hoping to distract her so she could roll to the side herself and topple the girl over.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Lucy would have counted her lucky stars had she been able to score a pin there against Cally, if only to make Cally look like she stuck her foot in her mouth. Although when she got her arms free and made to touch Lucy's chest, the young blonde girl was already out of harms way. Rolling to the other side.

Ms Grange got onto one knee and lightly shook her head "Hmmmm, it seems we're in a stalemate. It's been a good long while since I found a similar opponent to me." Lucy said smiling, maybe she could try all this "Worthy opponent" shit her Brother preached on about.

But she was wondering what Gail was doing, she'd taken a heavy pounding from the two girls a while back. But what if she was now playing possum, waiting to porkchop either her or Cally in the back of the head? For now she stood facing Cally, wary for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 am

(Sorry, life+wanted to wait for Wants)

Cally sat up, then stood cocking her head. "Well, I'm glad to hear it that." She replied. "Now, how about one that beats you?" she teased, before diving forward to full-out tackle Ms. Grange.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next