by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lean On Me (for Tai)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lean On Me (for Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lean On Me (for Tai)

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:03 am

It was Valley's turn to blush as Haley stripped, revealing her sexy little two-piece. Valley seriously doubted she wore that all the time - more than likely, that was meant for their little party after the match. Just another reason to cave Jocelyn's face in the next time she saw the Aussie bitch.

Shivered a bit as Haley rubbed against her - on purpose, most likely - and she went to work, slowly massaging Haley's back and focusing on the bruises. Steady. Gentle. Careful. She gauged every little reaction in Haley's body, getting close to the sore spots without hurting her too much, taking extra care, like she was molding a precious piece of art.

"Another silly question, you're just full of them." She gave Haley a playful pat on the behind, watching it jiggle. "Of course I did, showoff. I'm a little divided, though - not sure whether to ask about the guitar or that Slamazons DVD. The guitar is much cooler, but I just have to know where you found that little disc." She started to work her way down. kneading her flesh at the sides. "I wouldn't even know where to find my copy, and I was in it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 am

Ace sighed as Valley began work, the woman's massaging abilities proving to be quite well, relaxing her sore back, at one point making the younger woman let out an honest moan of pleasure.

She yelped a little as her butt was patted, giggling back.

"The guitar I bought at auction, and the....ahhhhhhh....t-the disc, I looked up online, it was hard to find a Slamazons dvd, I finally found it on Ebay, cost me a decent penny for it too...But I heard you were on it, and I wanted to see one of your matches..."

She moaned again as Valley finished her sides, turning over so she could begin on her legs, Ace lifting one bare leg up and resting it on Valley's shoulder.

"You were pretty damn impressive...you still are too.."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:37 am

Well, she was smiling, again - that was a good start. And the moans of pleasure were a neat little bonus, too, along with the cutest yelp Valley'd ever heard. Haley's skin was perfect - subtly soft, pliable yet firm, and she could have spent the whole day molding it. Or the whole night.

Valley kissed Haley's ankle as it came to rest on her shoulder, sending a playful wink her way, before she went to work on that lovely thigh. She could feel the muscles underneath the skin, raw sheets of power just below the surface, reading to burst at a moment's notice, the key to her incredible flash kick.

"You're being too kind - not that I mind, though; I do love a little flattery." She ran a quick finger down Haley's sex, just to stimulate her a bit, before she moved back to the legs. "That TLC match was crazy - still don't know what I was thinking when I jumped off the ladder to the annoucer's table. If Moxie hadn't moved, that would've been half a year on the disability list."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 am

Haley giggled again, Valley's playing around helping making her feel at ease. She wasn't a virgin, but she hadn't had somebody take care of her like this in her life. It felt incredible, to say the least. Haley's legs were always her most sensitive features, Valley's rubbing sending shivers through her body, especially as she traced a finger down her sex. The sexual tension between the two was at an all time high.

"Yeah, I admired you for it though....so bold and brave. I have to admit, I was jealous at the end. Not when Moxie fell off the ladder, but how you put her out with the breast smother beforehand at the top of the ladder. I can only imagine one better place for my face to be when I pass out..."

She said teasingly, before her body shivered again as Valley's hands rubbed in the cream on her inner thigh.

"You're just aching for some of this young pussy aren't you?"

She said with a giggle, before sighing.

"I'll get that bitch back one day........Sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up, You've been a blessing today. Didn't you have a story you were gonna tell me?"

She asked, raising her other leg onto Valley's shoulder to give her full access to it.

Last edited by 143 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Haley wasn't in any condition for anything serious, but Valley could tease and taunt her a bit, and it seemed to be helping her mood - she had her beaming smile back, she was laughing, covering up her dim mood from before.

"Oh, yeah, that breast smother." She closed her eyes and remembered that little instance - no way Haley could tell from the camera angle, but part of the reason that worked was because Moxie enjoyed the position so much. She was a bit of a freak. Not the sort of thing she wanted to share with her prospective lover, though. "You say 'brave and bold', I say 'crazy'. Was totally reckless in those days. I was completely without recks."

She just gave Haley a hungry look about her 'aching' - it was true, obviously - as she went to work on the other thigh, giving it the same love and attention. "We both will, trust me. But yeah, the story. Does the name 'Bubbles Burste', mean anything? She was on the earlier years with the Slamazons roster, might not have come across her, yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:22 pm

"Bubbles Burste?....I think I might have heard the name, but I can't put any face to it.."

She replied, adjusting her position on the bed. She was already feeling better, the cream working to dull the pain of her wounds. She gave credit of that to Valley.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 pm

"If you'd seen her, you'd remember. One second."

Valley put the bottle to the side and leaned back, taking off her jacket and revealing the 'Han Shot First' t-shirt underneath. She tossed it to the side and put some lotion on her hands, lathering up before she went back in.

"Bubbles was...unique. Actually, as heels go, she was downright creative. She was tall, blonde, short hair - to look at her, hear her talk, you would think she was the nice person, but that was all part of the act. She came off as an airhead, but in the ring would totally dominate, and she had this psycho-lesbian thing going on, where she'd try to make out with her opponent after a pin."
Valley rubbed her chin, letting the thought sit for a moment. "She'd probably like it quite a bit here in the AFW, now that I think about. Surprised she never joined up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:59 pm

"Wow, That sounds pretty deceptive...kinda brilliant, in an evil way."

She couldn't resist a giggle.

"Even the name, Bubbles, doesn't make you think of a dominating badass."

With her other leg soon finished, Haley sat up at the edge of the bed, giving Valley a sly look, raising her eyebrow.

"Did you ever face her? She didn't make out with you, did she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:24 pm

"Tch, no. Not for lack of trying, though. She had a thing for me, but that's not saying much - she had a 'thing' for everybody. I only fought her once, that was enough." She poked Haley in the chest, pushing her back with a finger. "Down, down - resting remember? Valley's orders. Let me see your Venus pose."

Valley set her leg back on the bed and laid back herself, going down, perfectly symmetrical with her silver-haired lover. "But yeah, it was a good facade - didn't last forever, though. I made the mistake of getting her pissed off - can't remember what I said, off hand; it was a long time ago. Plus I had some memory loss problems after that fight. But I remember her rage well enough. Oh, man, could she get pissed off - it was a thing to behold."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Haley smirked and laid back on the bed, resting her head on her arm as Valley joined her on the bed.

"Geez....she sounds kinda scary....well, if she ever showed up here, I'd help you kick her ass!"

She said with a laugh, reaching out and rubbing Valley's hand.

"Thanks again....you really helped me today..."

She meant it too, Haley honestly not knowing how she would have handled things if Valley hadn't come into her life.

She then blinked, as if realizing something.

"...I took my car to the arena, but took yours back here....You'll have to drive me back tomorrow!"

"Of course.....that means you'll also have to spend the night...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum