Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Deus001, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, SleeperAgent94, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood "The Dancing Passion"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eliza Harenwood "The Dancing Passion"

Post by Deus001 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 pm

"Win or lose, know this. It's expected of a Harenwood to give over 100% to whatever they do."

Name: Eliza Harenwood
Sex: Female
DOB: 05/02/1997
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'7
Weight: 116lbs
Nationality: British/French
Alignment: Neutral Good
Entrance music: TTT 2 OST: Baile de batalla
Or Jim Johnston: Pena Flamenca

Strategy: Eliza may have very impressive speed, but yet she is not a gritty and scrappy brawler like others. Instead she is Tension's epitome of graceful, using accurate and refined attacks at key moments and on the correct part of the opponent to defeat them.

Style: Striker/Submission (Uses personal combat style based on ballet combined with self defence techniques)

Preferred Attacks: Kicks, grapples, submissions

Preferred Matches: Standard, tag team or submission. Will NOT do hardcore matches of any kind however.

Strengths: Her dancing lessons have given her very powerful legs, it has also given her great agility also. Perfect for strikes and lower limb employing submissions.

Weakness: She is a glass cannon, her offense is powerful and explosive. But she can't take many hits, also though very difficult taking out her legs can heavily lower her chances of victory.

Endurance:*** = She's a flower, if the wind blows hard enough she'll go with it. Although she's learned to take a bit of a beating now.
Strength:*** = All the dancing and wrestling lessons has made her rather toned
Speed:***** = Again the dancing lessons have ensured she can zip past any foe
Defense:** = Not much to say here, her speed can let her dodge strikes however
Technique:**** = Has a good amount of moves in her brain to use

Strikes:***** - Her dancing moves can be rather useful in this category.
Submissions:*** - Can do some moves relating to this.
Powerhouse:** - She can't do heavy lifting, if only she could hold people in the air with one leg...
Aerial:*** - Dancing can take some fancy footwork, so she can fly if she has to.
Counters:*** - She can avoid fists and kicks and hit back with her own, grapples maybe.

Finishing moves:

High Note: Eliza kicks her foe square in the belly and takes a couple of steps back, she then brings her leg up high and then sends it down onto the back of their head while they are bent over.

Perilous Pirouette: Eliza kicks her foe in the back of their legs to force them to one knee, with her same leg she spins round and clonks their forehead with her heel.

Ballroom Roller: Eliza locks her foe into a head scissors facing away from their body, she then beings to roll around while keeping pressure on their neck. The opponent will become even dizzier as she works over their neck.

Physical Appearance:

Alternate dress

Casual attire

With a maid.

When she met Ryan

(Just imagine the dress is red.)

Personality: A definition of a noble aristocrat if there ever was one, Eliza was taught from an early age something that most nobles do not display. That showing kindness to others is a sign of real nobility and not weakness, she is polite and courteous to those she meets. However do not mistake her kindness for weakness, treat her with manners and she shall respond in kind. However because of her posh upbringing she can sometimes have it hard in coming to know others, but to those who earn her trust she will aid them as best she can.

History: Growing up as the youngest daughter of a noble family in England, Eliza was treated on a level equal to that of her siblings thanks to her loving parents. From an early age she had a natural talent for dancing, particularly ballroom and ballet. Due to her parents wishing for her and her siblings to be able to protect themselves from danger she was given self defence classes, she would often watch wrestling matches with her older Brother as a form of bonding.

In particular she admired the diva wrestlers, but she never thought she could actually become a wrestler herself. After all she was a dancing noble, and of course there were the ballroom social meetings as well. Although Eliza had won the hearts of several men, none ever really interested her. Almost as if she could never connect to them.

That is until she met Ryan Knight, a 17 year old in attendance on a certain evening after her 18th birthday. Eliza could feel his energy, his suave nature combined with his passion in everything he applied himself to was something that none of the other men she danced with displayed. She knew she had to meet this young man again, and the two formed a relationship and it would result in the pair of them losing their virginity. It lasted for a couple of months until Ryan had to announce to her that he must travel Asia with his family in tow, the two knew they had to end their relationship there else it would only cause more heart pain for them.

Fast forward to several months later, Eliza had reached her 19th birthday and began to wonder what she should do with herself. Her elder siblings were away doing courses in colleges in other countries, but she couldn't find herself interested in those things. Then one day she discovered Ryan Knight on an episode of Tension and her eyes went wide, that was the young man right there! She then decided on what she would do, she would join the female roster of Tension and perhaps meet him once again. She knew he'd moved on and so had she, but he was a person she'd walk to the end of the world for. And besides, not only would the AFW be a place to earn a living for herself but she could perhaps even find a new love too!

Goal in the AFW:
Eliza's main wish is threefold. One she wishes to spend more time catching up with her ex Ryan Knight. Second she wishes to create a career in wrestling for herself, to make her family proud and show she's a Harenwood. Third she's interested in meeting new people, and possibly having a new lover as well.

Wrestling attire: A red corset with black and red stockings, will sometime switch this out for a red one piece swimsuit. Her entrance attire is a long red ballroom dress, alternatively she will wear a black and red flamenco dress.

Friends: Ryan Knight, Lia Harrison, Clyde Gastin, Valyn Azora
Crushes: Ryan Knight (Ex)
Foes: Johnny Higurashi.

If Eliza was a pokemon then she'd be.....
Meloetta (Pirouette forme)

Ballroom dancing
Doing the splits
Classical music
Flamenco music

Rude people
Those who say ballet can't be a style of fighting
Those who try and rip her stockings during a match.

Matches: Vs Juniper Nayle, Vs WhiteGale w/Clyde (Tension Tag title match)

Ryona Brotherhood via DQ
Raira Belheart via submission
Kira Tenshin via pinfall
Ralph Acker via submission
W/Clyde Gastin vs Shay and Eagle via Clyde pinning Shay.
Kevin Derek via submission
Melody White via KO
Youkai Kid via KO
Shido via KO

Lia Harrison via submission,
Domino via pinfall.
Clyde Gastin via pinfall.
Tension battle royale, elimination via Johnny Higurashi
Akiha Kosha via pinfall

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 45 times in total

Check out my wrestlers here, but PM me for match requests.

Solaire of the AFW.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top