by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 34 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 am

Jay wished that Nick had made the cat ears able to hear well beyond human comprehension.....He could hear mumbles and whispers.He was more focused on the girl that he was jogging over to.She matched the description that Veldaris gave him.....And pretty well,too.The lion comes to the car. "By any chance,ma'am.....Is your name Lina?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:08 am

"Why yes I am." She does notice the box he is holding but doesn't ask about it since the part that does have her name on it is facing away from her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 am

Jay takes a glance at who was mumbling before.It was....Diasuke and Sion.But,they must have been disguised or something,because they looked human.Like him.Shaking his head,Jay shows Lina the box. "This is for you,Ms. Lina Inverse."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:04 am

"hm?" Lina looks at the box and notices her name on it. "Where did you get that from?" Daisuke notices Lina talking with someone and wonders who that is. She rubs her eyes for a moment after looking, just to be sure who that is. When figures out it is Jay she, without a word, glomps him. She then realizes what she just did and quickly gets up and pulls him up as well. "Sorry, don't know what came over me. Didn't expect to see you so soon,"

The cop asks Lina if they might be awhile since she wanted to take a break to get something to eat. Lina says it's fine and Lina hops off the hood and says they'll get in touch with her later. "You know him?" Lina asks Daisuke. "Kinda."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 am

"Yeah,I got this package from a girl named Veldaris.She wanted me to deliver it to you personally.I dont know why,though.It--OOF!!" Jay was interrupted by the human-disguised Diasuke jumping on him.This sudden event caused hi to fall hard on his back. "Geez....You're more wild in this form arent you,Queen?" Jay asks as Diasuke helped him up.His cat tail flickered around.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:33 am

Before Lina can comment on it she sees Dai take Jay down. "Depends what you definition of wild is." she grins. "To be technical the phrase is Queen then my name, your Majesty, or something along those lines, but we're on Earth now and I'm just a regular Earth girl so it's all good."

Daisuke informs Lina that Jay visited them for a little under a couple of days a little while ago. She reminds Jay that "If you don't remember us mentioning it Sion and I were born here. Well, not 'here', on the other side of the world in Canada.

Sion tells them that Lina had them do some long distance training. When is sure nobody is listening in he tells Jay while most of the time when they come from Canada to here they air travel when the fed (the wrestling league) pays for it, other wise they sneak a quick trip from their embassy that opened up here recently. "I hate flying though, especially if we have to go to America for what ever reason. I'd rather live in China or Russia than deal with the BS that goes on with airport security that sometimes make nazis look not that bad in comparison as wrong as that sounds."

"I believe you two have also met." Daisuke asks Jay about their friend Lita, the one restaurant girl.

"If you want later tonight after we're done doing what ever with the night life want to visit Canada for a little bit?" Daisuke asks him, wondering if he feels like more traveling. "I'm guessing this is where you live? May I see?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:44 am

Sighing softly,Jay shook his head. "Im afraid I cannot comply.I'll either call you Queen,or Diasuke.....Or the occasional Ma'am.And I remember hat you and he were born here.Veldaris also reminded me."

Jay had very little idea what Sion was telling him.The lion wasnt very solid or 'in' on politics.But,he also remebered flying from Earth to the Salusian world,so he could understand what that felt like....Jay also sees the familiar Lita,and gives her a friendly smile and wave.

"S-See what? My...Room?" He asks Diasuke.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:56 am

"Daisuke's fine. I was just saying those are the more 'correct terms.' Sometimes it's good being here for a while, just to get away from the madness. Heck I was literally thrown into power a few years ago. It's kinda complicated but an interesting story for another day. But if things free up and you change your mind you're still invited."

Lita gives him the same that he did to her.

"I know a room doesn't sound anywhere near as nice as a castle and an Earth house but you got to see where I live and you got me a bit curious as to how you live. If you're not comfortable with that I understand." Daisuke says.

As they talk Lina takes a tiny peak inside the box the Jay gave her. Lita took a peak over Lina's shoulder and saw a little bit of what it was, but said nothing about it.

"Oh before I forget, congratulations." Daisuke told him with a very slight giggle and grin. She knew that he was no longer a virgin. Lita nor Lina knew what she was talking about, Sion had a feeling.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

"Maybe..." Jay said to her about going to Canada.And it did seem fair.Jay got to see the entire castle where Diasuke lived.So why shouldnt he show her his room? "F-Fine.But just you.And Sion,if he would like." Jay replies,caving in a bit to her plea.His eyes widen quickly when she spoke of him losing his virginity.Jay tried to hush Diasuke up by covering her mouth with his palm.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 am

Lina thinks about it for a moment. "Well, I guess we have been at it for a while. We can call it a day early." Daisuke mentions to Jay that she is the manager for the three of them when it comes to their wrestling careers. Lita goes to find something to do while Lina takes off to deal with what she just got. Daisuke smiled innocently when he covered her mouth and said nothing more about it.

Last edited by 589 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next