by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock - Page 5 Empty Re: Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 am

“Mmmmph!” Odessa protested loudly, though the sound was all but muffled by Cecilia’️s lovely pair of large white breasts. Odessa’️s face was sweating, trapped within that soft, fleshy, very warm prison. Her breathing was beginning to become more labored as Cecilia’️s breasts cut her off from the fresh air of the arena. If Odessa were trapped underneath Cecilia’️s breasts like this for too much longer, she was going to pass out. So she would have to escape.

It was also quite embarrassing, too, to be trapped by her sexy Viking opponent in this manner, to have the woman rub her breasts across her face in a display of complete dominance. Worse still, Cecilia’️s legs would wrap around Odessa’️s, trapping her in a grapevine hold that would sap what little strength she still possessed after suffering from the breast smother.

Odessa writhed beneath Cecilia. All four limbs were trapped, and she was being smothered. She was not in a good position. She would use what strength she had to throw her body upwards, pushing against Cecilia to try to force the Swedish woman off. It might not work, though, and Odessa might be forced to submit before Cecilia could smother her out completely…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock - Page 5 Empty Re: Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Cecilia was feeling quite good about the match right now, not only had she managed to trap Odessa in a good and effective breast smother hold, but she was also paying the girl back doubly for the bronco buster which she had suffered at the hands of her ebony foe, at least in her mind this was a double fold payback. Now that she had Odessa's arm pinned and soon enough also her legs, the mighty Ivory beauty would continue on with the tightly locked in breast smother which utilized one of Cecilia's greatest assets.

Hearing the loud moans and shuts out of Odessa's mouth as they were muffled against the soft flesh of the blond beauties impressive bust, and feeling the girl's hot and sweaty face as it was put through this humiliation, was a great moral boost for the powerful Northern Queen, who without a doubt was loving this domination of her powerful titaness of a foe.

With the limbs of Odessa trapped the girl tried to buck and push up to the best of her abilities, and she almost managed to budge Cecilia off of her. However, the mighty Berserker hung on and kept her breasts rubbing down against the cute face of her powerful foe. " Not a chance Odessa dear ~ You're gonna either pass out or tap out. So which is it gonna be ?" Cecilia would ask with a cocky tone to her voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

Odessa was in a tight spot. She was losing air fast, her legs were caught in a grapevine, and her wrists were pinned to the mat. Her last-ditch effort to force her way upwards and escape through the sheer power of her will had had some effect on Cecilia, but not enough to dislodge the Viking woman. Now, Odessa had run out of options. She was beginning to feel dizzy, and the sensory deprivation that resulted from having Cecilia’️s warm, soft breasts pressed over her face only disoriented her more.

She had only a few seconds before she would pass out from lack of oxygen, and so, realizing how vulnerable that would leave her, Odessa made a strategic decision. She lifted one hand—as much as she could with her wrists pinned by Cecilia—and tapped her palm against the back of the blonde-haired beauty’️s hand. “Mmmmpgh,” Odessa moaned, ceding the first fall to Cecilia.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Soon after most of Odessa's struggles seemed to have ceased there was only really two things that could have happened, either the girl had run out of air...or she was contemplating a surrender of this first fall. It seemed as if the latter was the correct assumption, as it wasn't long after Odessa had quited down, that she raised her arm a bit and started to tap against the back of Cecilia's hand. The blond beauty smirked quite a bit as she would give Odessa's face one quick rub of her large round breasts, before the sexy blond viking wrestler would hear the red call the first fall for her.

After that, Cecilia would start to get up of Odessa and allow her foe a chance to breath again. Something which the sexy ebony beauty must have been looking forward too. Getting off and away from Odessa, Cecilia would move up to a full stand a few feet away from her foe. Where the beautiful Swede would place her hands upon her hips and look as dominating and powerful as one could in this situation, all in her barley cloth glory. " Looks like I got to one up you, Odessa deary ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 18, 2014 2:36 am

Odessa was annoyed at her defeat in the first fall, but she quickly resigned herself to it. It wasn’️t the end of the world, and this match wasn’️t over—not by a long shot. It wasn’️t even halfway through their allotted time. She would dominate Cecilia from here on out, and the blonde woman, though she had managed to claim a very temporary victory, would still come home with her as her slave.

When Cecilia lifted her breasts up off of Odessa’️s face, the ebony beauty took in a big, deep gulp of air, sucking it in greedily as the normal flow of oxygen to her lungs was restored. She opened her eyes and looked up at Cecilia. She smirked. “Good job, darling,” Odessa congratulated her opponent. She put her arms behind her head and made no move to get up just yet. She had some time to recover from losing that first fall. “It’️s so great that you get to have a small taste of victory before your inevitable, crushing defeat. And those breasts of yours, dearest Cecilia, will make the most wonderful pillows for me as I go to sleep tonight…with you beneath me, as is fitting.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Seeing Odessa lie down on the mat so calmly and with that smirk on her face did make Cecilia quite confused, she wondered why Odessa wasn't getting up yet and why the sexy dark skinned beauty was content with just lying down there. She did congratulate Cecilia though, which was even more puzzling for the blond beauty, though she would accept it with a smile and a nod of her head. " Well thank you Odessa."

The words that followed however, were something that made the now standing Cecilia scoff a bit, as she placed her hands upon her hips and would raise her right foot of the mat, before she'd attempt and place it down, right on top of Odessa's chest with a slight stomp and grind to follow. " I don't think so hun ~ For you see, I'm gonna dismantle that cocky overconfident aura around you and make you into an obedient slave ~" Cecilia let out with a wide grin on her face. Hoping that Odessa realized that there was no such thing as a break in an Iron woman match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 4:39 am

Cecilia seemed to be confused by the fact that Odessa wasn’️t getting up right away. Odessa didn’️t feel like getting up right away and wasting the strength that was only just now being restored to her body. She was relying upon the fact that Cecilia would be honorable and would not attack a downed opponent. She knew that this was an Iron Woman Match, however, and that Cecilia might not be quite so concerned with honor right now. She was prepared for that contingency, as well.

“You’️re welcome, Cecilia,” Odessa replied, as Cecilia seemed to appreciate her compliment. She didn’️t seem to appreciate Odessa’️s second comment, though, and the ebony beauty thought that she caught a little glint in Cecilia’️s eye. As Cecilia took a step forward, Odessa would ready herself. When Cecilia brought her foot down on Odessa’️s chest, the British warrior’️s hands would shoot upwards, wrapping around Cecilia’️s ankle and slowing the blonde’️s foot’️s descent. Odessa smirked. “I’️d like to see you try,” she retorted, before harshly twisting Cecilia’️s ankle, pulling it to one side and then yanking it downwards, trying to make the Viking fall.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 28, 2014 5:42 am

As she tried to move her foot down and press it against the chest of her resting foe, it seemed as if the ebony beauty had no intentions of letting her do so. For that reason Cecilia would grit her teeth as her ankle was gasped and she heard Odessa's rebuttal to her words, causing the blond to put on a bit of smirk. Now that Odessa had officially challenge the beauty like this, Cecilia would have to show Odessa just what it meant to fight the Northern Queen.

When she was just about to try and pull her leg away from Odessa's hold though, the dark skinned titaness yanked down upon her leg and pulled the blond beauty down towards the mat on her side. "Offt!" Cecilia let out in annoyance as she was pulled down, not being very happy by this, Cecilia would attempt and grab a hold of Odessa's head and with it attempt and roll the two of them over so that she would end up on top of her ebony rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 am

Odessa managed to capture Cecilia’️s foot in her hands, and, with a hard twist on the blonde wrestler’️s ankle, she brought the woman tumbling to the canvas. Now that they were on the same level once again, Odessa did not intend to let Cecilia get the better of her a second time. The blonde grabbed onto Odessa’️s head, white hair flowing through her pale fingers, as Odessa would put her own hands against the mat to raise herself up a bit. When Cecilia began to roll the two of them over, Odessa would resist at first, but then, after a few seconds, would seem to acquiesce, falling back down onto her back and letting Cecilia roll on top.

Odessa would quickly make an effort to turn the tables, however. She would grab onto Cecilia’️s hair and yank the blonde locks hard to the side, hoping to use the momentum that the two had as they rolled to roll them over again, putting herself on top and Cecilia on the bottom.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 29, 2014 8:19 am

Rolling the two of them over so that she was on top of the ebony beauty with her hands grabbing tightly on to the cute head of the beautiful Odessa, Cecilia would give the beautiful rival of hers a bit of a confident grin. However, that grin was soon enough wiped off of her face, as Odessa grabbed onto her long golden blond locks and with a few powerful and painful yanks which caused Cecilia to wince out in annoyance and pain coming from her scalp, managed to roll the two beauties over again and with it had the dark skinned beauty placed on top of Cecilia.

The blond beauty would growl up against the the sexy Odessa, as her large breasts pressed down against the beautiful Cecilia's own large pair, and their sweaty half-naked bodies were pressed against on another. The blond beauty would try and answer Odessa's hairpull, by attempting to move her legs up around Odessa's waist and with it attempt and wrap them around to place the tanned hottie in a painful waist scissor. After which Cecilia would try and pull Odessa's head in under one of her armpits and try and lock her into a frontal facelock to try and place the sexy titaness in a painful gulliotine chokehold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next