Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Haru45g, k0hryuu, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sex and Violence: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:27 am

Odessa’s adjustments seemed to pay off in spades, and she was sure that Cecilia was now regretting turning them over onto her sides. The change in position seemed to give the British wrestler new life as she changed her hold on Cecilia completely, finding much more success with the new guillotine and hairpulling combination than she did with her simple choke.

The sounds which Cecilia made were adorable. The snarl, the gnashing of teeth as her hair was pulled, and, last but not least, the lovely, pathetic whimper that Cecilia emitted as her pussy was kneed hard by Odessa. Odessa chuckled, even though she was beginning to have some difficulty breathing as Cecilia continued to attempt to choke her out.

“Heh heh…oh, poor Ceci, did I hurt your pussy?” Odessa would ask, before throwing her knee upwards again to slam it into Cecilia’s crotch. “And your hair?” She would give the blonde locks another hard yank. At the same time, Cecilia began to throw punches at Odessa’s breasts, and the ebony wrestler could not help but wince and grunt as the blows landed.

As she felt Cecilia’s legs going at hers again, Odessa would slide her long, toned limbs back into battle, trying to overwhelm Cecilia’s. She would try to find one of Cecilia’s legs and capture it between her own, and could feel the way Cecilia attempted to do the same thing.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 am

The two beauties continue their struggle which only seemed to be growing more and more fierce by the second. Neither seemed to be be want to be out-done by the other and for that reason both of them were not looking to be willing to take it easy. As both of the girl's had now locked in similar holds on the other and were pulling out all the stops to defeat the other girl.

Cecilia was forced to grit her teeth harder and stifle a loud groan of pain as Odessa's leg once against shot up in between her legs and with it shot another surge of pain through the blond beauty's crotch. The hairpulling wasn't doing anything good for her either, as it was only making her situation more painful and difficult to handle. It wasn't impossible though, as Cecilia was dealing with the pain quite well, while the two beauties legs once again struggled against each other and before they knew it they had both caught each other in their respective leg scissors.

Odessa's taunts caused the blond beauty to attempt and tighten her choke hold and with it also try and punch harder against Odessa's breasts, attempting to drill her fist into Odessa's chest in a painful manner.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 am

The struggle was getting more and more intense, as both powerful woman did their best to outdo the other, with neither one of them ready to concede even an inch to the other. Odessa managed to nail Cecilia’s crotch again with another hard knee, before the two of them both went after each other’s legs, trying to capture them, with the result that Cecilia managed to trap one of Odessa’s legs between hers and Odessa managed to capture one of Cecilia’s legs between hers. Once again, they were in a very even position.

Odessa felt Cecilia tighten her chokehold, and Odessa would do the same in return, flexing her biceps and trying to restrict Cecilia’s airflow even further. She kept on pulling on the Swedish wrestler’s long blonde hair, as well, trying to endure the pounding her breast was taking as Cecilia poured in punch after punch, doubtlessly bruising the perfect orb. “Nnnh…” Odessa grunted, gritting her teeth as she tried to force Cecilia to submit or choke out first.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:17 am

To everyone in the arena the struggle of the two beauties seemed almost endless, as neither one of the sexy women seemed to want to back down to the other, especially now that the clock was starting to run out. Each of the girl's having locked up the other good in very similar holds, with simply one change in them, which was what the girl's were doing with their free hand.

Cecilia had been using her hand to punch away as hard as she could against Odessa's lovely tit, smashing her fist hard into the soft fleshy orb of the dark skinned beauty. Odessa's however, she had been using her hand to pull and yank on Cecilia's lovely, iconic blond mane in a viscious manner which made it feel as if her scalp was going to be ripped off at any moment.

As if that wasn't enough, both of the titanesses legs were locked and squeezed tightly on one another, as well as the devastating choke holds which they had locked in on each other. Squeezing the life out of each other and doing all the could to try and get the other to pass out first.

The blond beauty could already feel how air was becoming scares and how she was going light-headed, starting to feel the blood flow ending and her lungs drying up. The only solace she could take in this was that she was certain that Odessa's was in the same boat if not worse. Those were the thoughts in Cecilia's mind as she was starting to pass out within their shared choke holds.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 am

Odessa’s breast was starting to hurt, and she knew that it was going to bruise. She would be nursing it for days. Cecilia hit hard, and she hit repeatedly. But Odessa was causing damage, too. Outside of her chokehold, Odessa’s grip on Cecilia’s blonde hair was obviously infuriating the Swedish wrestler, and it was strong enough that, if it went on for much longer, hairs were liable to be torn out by their roots. Odessa didn’t want to do that. The obvious answer was to choke Cecilia out before she had to resort to that.

The two women squeezed each other’s legs, and crushed each other’s necks in their chokeholds. Slowly, very slowly, Odessa began to run out of hair. Her mouth hung slightly open and she gasped for breath, but she found that she could not get any air. It took several minutes, but Odessa was beginning to pass out from the chokehold which Cecilia held her in. Her only solace was that Cecilia had to be in just as dire a situation. If she could stay awake for just a few more seconds, then…

The fight had gone on for a long time. The woman had fought back and forth across the ring, throwing each other around, and then, after each had won a fall, it went to the ground for good, the two never losing body contact with each other during that third and final fall. Ultimately, neither Cecilia nor Odessa was able to win. Once both women had passed out, the referee stepped in and looked from one to the other. She reached down and lifted Cecilia’s arm, then let it flop down to the mat. She reached down for Odessa’s arm, and had the same result.

With neither woman still conscious to finish the match, the bell rang, signaling its inconclusive conclusion. The burgeoning rivalry between the two would have to be decided in a very different arena.

Draw

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top