Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 am

Brittany liked hearing the sound of Valerie cry out in pain as she squeezed her breasts. "Why would i let go when i can hear so many delightful sounds if i squeeze these." Brittany would say as she would squeeze Valerie's breasts as hard as she could so she could hear Valerie's pained screams again. However, Valerie was making it quite difficult to maintain the grip on her breasts and soon Brittany was forced to let go of Valerie's impressive chest but before she would back off Brittany would try to punch Valerie in her right breast before taking a few steps back to admire her handiwork.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spring Cleaning Match (Brittany vs Valerie)

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 am

Valerie tries to get Brittany to let go of her busty large breasts which she was squeezing it hard, though she doenst mind but since its a match she couldnt let herself lose while getting so excited over the match that is. So she pry it off the best she can until finally Brittany decided to let go of her right before punching her breast for good measure and making Valerie cried out in pain. "Owwwww!~"

She clutches her breasts and curved herself for a moment before slowly tries to get herself standing up, barely halfway, her breasts was hurting that almost giving her nearly a hard time breathing, sweats dripping from her forehead and slowly sliding down to her breasts from the sides and between, even over it as well, she was hot and bothered during the match and looking up at Brittany, showing her painful smile. "Maybe after the match.... after I win.... you can massage my hurtful breasts~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 am

Brittany scowled at Valerie as she seemed to enjoy that a little too much. "Massage your own fucking breasts bitch." Brittany would say before charging at Valerie to try and punch Valerie right in her right breast. "I am going to hurt those so bad that you won't be able to touch them for weeks without passing out from the pain." Brittany said as she would try to follow up the punch by grabbing onto Valerie's breasts again to give them some more painful squeezes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh but I like the feel from others~" She teased even though her breasts were in so much pain, Brittany is really not liking her one bit and pretty rough and angry towards her too. But when her opponent comes right at her again, Valerie have to stop her somehow, she tried to duck under her punch and bringing her arms up to go around Brittany waist into a hug, vice gripping her body tightly as she can.

"You're so lovely when you're angry~" wincing a little that her busty breasts pressing against her, hopefully she tries to lift her up as she arch backward, holding on tight and aiming to slam her down into a bridge for the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Brittany gasped in surprise as she was pulled into the bearhug. "Let go of me you fucking freak." Brittany yelled out as Valerie gave her a good squeeze. Brittany was about to punch Valerie in the face when she was suplexed for the pin. Brittany was a little stunned by the impact but as she heard the ref start to count Brittany would snap out of it and begin to struggle in Valeria's grip. "Get the fuck off of me." Brittany would yell out as she would try to break the pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:23 am

Valerie was strong enough to clamp her arms around Brittany by surprise and even surprised her more as she lifted her up and flip, slamming her body into a pin, using her soften sensitive breasts to hold her down, but it wasnt enough to keep her opponent pin to the three as she broke it up by 2, Valerie roll to her side and panting, lightly moaning too.

"Oh shoot~ I was so close~" She then thinks quickly into her mind. **What can I do? My breasts hurts so much that I dont think I can use my finisher, ohhhhh~** Valerie tries another move that maybe would end Brittany for good, slowly she would get up to her feet while grabbing the head of her opponent, panting and covered in sweats, she tries to pull her head down between the thick legs of the Amazon and prepare to use her other finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Brittany was still recovering from the slam when she felt Valerie grab her hair and start to pull her up. "Let go of my hair you fucking bitch." Brittany would yell out before she found herself trapped between Valerie's thighs. "Get off of me you god damn bitch. It is fucking nasty down here." Brittany said as she would start to punch at Valerei's thighs to try and get Valerie to let go of her before Valerie could do her move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 am

Valerie was able to pull the head of Brittany down between her thick n strong thighs, she was shouting at the busty Amazon and start punching her thighs as she starting to feel bit arouse, and yet, she is feeling worn out during this match as well, Brittany is tough but Valerie is going to prove shes much tougher. "Owwww.... ohhhh stop it~"

She'll try stopping her arms by pulling behind her backs, then using it to lift her up high vertically in front of Valerie before dropping down onto her knees quickly pulling Brittany down to slam her front first to the mat into her Triple Vs.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Brittany was still punching at Valerie's legs when Valerie managed to grab Brittany's arms and yank them above her head causing Brittany to grunt in pain. "I said let go of me you fucking dumb bitch." Brittany yelled out as she squirmed in Valerie's hold. Before Brittany could do anything else other than complain Valerie slammed her into the mat nearly knocking Brittany out and leaving her on her front sread eagled beneath Valerie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am

Valerie managed to lift up Brittany in the air showing off her amazing strengths and then slamming her hard right onto the mat spread eagle Brittany, Valerie panting on her knees as she looks down on her, slowly pulling her opponent facing up where she lay on top of her using the busty breasts over her face, pinning her for the count, the referee come by and start the countdown. "One!.........Two!.........."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next