Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Submission - Belinda vs Gail

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Submission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 Empty Re: Submission - Belinda vs Gail

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:00 am

"Heh... Thanks." Gail eased up as she walked off, supported by Belinda. When it came down to it, Belinda was a nice, probably naive and innocent little girl, so of course she would try to help Gail out. And Gail was honestly relieved that for once, a match didn't end up with another person who could beat the living crap out of her and also hated her guts. Which was not to say that she was going to reform and apologize to everyone else, but... maybe she'd be a little bit more civil in the future.

"But I was right you know... You do make a cute puppy." Gail joked, a much lighter mood now. "Heh. Next time... I'm so gonna make you do that again for me."

Submission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 SAdcZrMSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 MVRLLQmSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 I82ome3Submission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 UAjmKPCSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 MAai8oKSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 am

It seemed to Belinda that Gail was starting to ease up a bit and be a bit more light hearted. Something which seemed to happen to a lot of people around Belinda and it was something that the young blond was at times quite grateful for, as the world was a lot better if people were just kinder and happier. When Gail thanked Belinda, the blond would nod her head and keep helping to carry off her former purple clad foe off towards the locker rooms.

Though a slight blush came upon Belinda's face as she would turn her face away from Gail a bit. " I-i-...I don't...t-thanks I guess ?" Belinda let out in a slightly flustered tone until she heard Gail's little joke. " W-what ? N-no way I am letting you do that without putting up a fight." Belinda would let out as she turned her face back towards Gail as she'd look upon at the girl she was helping towards the locker rooms.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:34 pm

"Heh... yeah, but I'm gonna beat you, doggy." It sounded a little silly coming from Gail, considering how badly she lost today, but her confidence recovered quickly. Much faster than the rest of her body, certainly. Gail and Belinda kept moving, out of the ring now.

"But seriously... you're really damn good. Where'd you learn all that?" Gail couldn't hold back her question. How did Belinda, or really any girl her size, get all the skills to pull crazy slams?

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Submission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 SAdcZrMSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 MVRLLQmSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 I82ome3Submission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 UAjmKPCSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 MAai8oKSubmission - Belinda vs Gail - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:03 am

Finally out of the ring and heading up the ramp, Belinda got to hear more of Gail's little smack talk. Even the blond cutie had to admit that it was a bit silly that the girl was talking about how she was gonna beat her. However, Belinda had to admit that she found Gail to be quite cute right now. " Ehh..? I'm not gonna let you. I'll make sure to stop you from making me into your 'doggy'." The young Northman let out.

When Gail asked Belinda where she learned all of her wrestling skills, the Moonlight princess would first of course smile and nod her head, feeling quite happy to be praised for her skills. " Oh! Well thanks, you're pretty good too." After which she took a bit of time to think if she should actually say it...but after a few seconds Belinda had to wonder over the question...most people usually guessed or assumed that Cecilia had thought her everything, perhaps Belinda didn't know of her ? " Ah, well I learned most of it from my sister, Cecilia."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:30 pm

The pause confused Gail a little, but she didn't ask. “Oh. Well I guess your sister's pretty tough then?” Unlike mine. She kept that last bit to herself, it wasn't as if Lia mattered anyways. Her response was mostly automatic. In her head, she was thinking of a more proper thing to say.

The name Northman meant something to Gail, and when she matched the names Cecilia and Northman together... Well, Gail wasn't clueless about these things. Belinda probably felt like she had something to prove, living here with a much more popular sister. The Canadian had never seen Cecilia's matches, but she could assume that Cecilia was something of a badass. “But you're probably just as tough. I mean... well, I don't like to admit it, but you sorta... uh... well, you really wrecked my ass tonight. You could totally take her on.”

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 am

It didn't seem as if Gail knew who the cute blond's sister were, at least then Belinda could understand that she was so surprised that Belinda had been quite a good wrestler. Though the words that she heard coming from Gail seemed to have a bit of a negative edge towards her own sister, Belinda would look on at Gail for a few seconds and then shrug her shoulders a little. " Hmm, well I am sure she has other good qualities ? And yeah, my sister is pretty tough I suppose....I mean she's been a champion and a main stay here in AFW for a long while now...So I suppose she is." Cecilia was someone who Belinda kind of looked up to...at the same time though she did more or less want to be better than her sister, to surpass her.

With that though Belinda grew quite sincere smile upon her face, it wasn't very wide or big...but it was a very happy one none-the-less. The small came about as Gail started talked about how the blond cutie could probably take her sister on and how she was probably just as tough. Belinda would nod her head and hug Gail a bit closer to her in the shoulder carry that she was doing to keep Gail standing. " T-thank! I hope you're right, cause one day I will."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Gail hadn't meant for Belinda to hear about her Lia, but too late to take it back. "Nah, she's really... she's nobody." She said flatly. Gail listened to Belinda talk about her own sister, the word "champion" especially got to her. "Champ? Damn, that's pretty..." Gail paused, thinking of what to say. "Well, like I said, you can totally take her, champ and all."

It was a little embarrassing being hugged so closely by the blonde cutie, but Gail couldn't complain. For one thing, it was keeping her upright. And... that smile was really hard to hate. "But! When you become champion here, just remember that I'll be here to take your belt away!" joked the brunette.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 am

Belinda didn't know what to think about how Gail seemed to not like her sister very much...or maybe she was simply being honest ? It was kind of hard for the blond cutie to tell, as she simply looked on at Gail for now. Hearing how Gail talked even more about how Belinda could probably take out Cecilia, even after hearing that the older sister had been a champ here in AFW. Well it made Belinda quite happy and widened her smile a bit more, though she herself was still quite unsure about if she could really do so, she was however happy that Gail at least thought so.

" Whhhaaa ? Why would you want to take a belt from me ?" Belinda let out somewhat confused...until she would shake her head and then let out, " Well it's not like I'm gonna become a champ anytime soon, if ever. Haha." Belinda let out as she'd then nod her head, and proceed to help Gail through the hallways of AFW, now that they had cleared the hurdle that was the ramp and gotten into the backstage area.

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Belinda was pretty meek for someone so tough. not at all like Gail in that way. "Heh, Oh come on, don't act all modest, you could totally win a belt with slams like those." Gail said. In her head, Gail was a little worried about her own chances here at the AFW if everyone was going to be like Belinda, but she would just need to win a few matches and then things would start falling into place.

Gail, still leaning onto Belinda's shoulder realized that they were now in the lockers/shower stalls. "Thanks for the hand, I think I can manage from here." Gail thanked her blonde former foe, sitting and then lying down on on of the benches.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:38 am

Hearing Gail keep up her praising and reassuring of her thought that Belinda was easily gonna win a belt with her talents, which Belinda might still be a bit unsure of...though it did help to reassure her a bit when she got to hear someone claim that she'd easily be able to do something like that. Now that they were finally in the locker room area, Belinda got to then hear how Gail said she was fine here and with it Belinda's help move Gail down onto a bench.

"A-Alright then. Thanks for the little pep talk I guess. I'll try my best to live up to your thoughts." Belinda let out with a kind smile on her face as she'd look on at Gail for a few seconds. " If you need any help later, like getting home or anything like that. You can just call me or something...Well.." she said as she would nod her head and then turn around, " Take care of yourself until next time we meet, okay ?" The blond cutie then turned around and would start to head off so she could clean herself up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next