Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 pm

"7 out of 10's a high number, just stating the beauty that I'm seeing. Guess I'm starting to like you." was Ryan's response to Ninjette's question.

He had then stood back up and got himself ready, the ninja was still kicking so he couldn't rest on the laurels.
When she neared him he'd had an idea of what to do, he was thinking he ought to wear her down a bit more with some submissions. So rather waiting for her to come at him he would take the fight to her.

Rushing towards her Ryan would stretch his arms out and try to trap the ninja girl in a submission of his own, wrapping his arms and getting her into a bearhug placing her upper torso close to his face as he'd begin applying pressure.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:14 am

"You could at least bump me up to 8, give me an even. 7 is 70%. That's a C-."

She closed the gap easy enough, but before she could really do anything with, she found herself wrapped up Ryan's faux-Victorian embrace, his arms crushing her thin frame like a hot, ninja toothpick. What little body she has is easy to heft up, giving little resistance, and for the first time in the whole match, Ninjette feels like she in real trouble.

She lets out a cry, writhing in the hold, and her head rolls back from the pain - in this position, her options are extremely limited. She can't really headbutt him, and her chest is far too small for a smother...she'll have to beat her way out. She reel back and slams her elbows into Ryan's shoulders, hitting bone with bone.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Ryan was crushing the ninja girl as best he could, he figured this move would knock the wind out of anyone's sails.
But it seemed Ninjette wasn't too up for it, he grunted heavily as he felt his shoulders getting nailed hard.

He'd try to keep the hold as best he could, even sticking his tongue out to lick the flesh that was revealed by the front of her top to try and put her off with it. But eventually he'd have to let her go, shoving her away and hissing under his breath as he felt the pain in his shoulders. It would go away but it was very, very noticeable for the young man.

"I take it back, I give you an 8.5." Ryan would say, taking a deep breath after it with a cat like grin as well. Ninjette was now free here but the young man gave her a good jolt of pain there.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 am

Well, if he was trying to freak her out, he certainly succeeded. Not that Ninjette was a stranger to being licked, mind you - just not in front of a crowd, in the middle of a ring, during a wrestling match. Matter of context. "Hey, no tongue on the first date!"

Her beating worked out just fine, though, and got her free - her back hurt like blazes, and getting pushed off the ropes didn't help, but she'd live - Ryan seemed to be feeling some pain for her blows, and she wanted to capitalize before it was too late. Charging back in from a rebound on the ropes, she struck out with a chop, aiming for his right shoulder to make the damage she started doing even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Ryan grinned and then pretended to wipe mouth with his wrist "Was planning to sink the fangs in, give you a good draining. 9 out of 10 ladies recommend it." he said in a joking tone.

When he saw that Ninjette was rushing out from the ropes towards him, the Scottish aristocrat would attempt to near her for a black hole slam ala Abyss. However it seemed that the ninja girl had other plans, a large grimace of pain adorned his face as the numbing feeling appeared again "Argh!" he grunted through his teeth, delivering a shot of his own to her gut in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Looked like he was going for something there - a big move, a finisher. Not good - whatever his plan was, she was putting a stop to that, right now and in a hurry.

The knee knocked her back with a grunt, her muscles freezing up at the hit - gonna bruise, for sure. She popped up and retaliated with a fake chop, pretending to go for the same shoulder, only to pull back and strike at the other one instead - take him apart by inches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Ryan let out another grunt of pain, although the way he felt the way would make it sound more like a whimper.

"Fuck this shit." the young man thought to himself, he decided there was no point in trying to slug it out as Ninjette seemed to be the better one in that line of skill.

The young man would decide that he needed Ninjette on the ground if he was going to do some damage, and so he decided that as Ninjette pulled back for the strike he would fall down and attempt to trip Ninjette up with her own momentum with a drop toe hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

"Ooo, that sounded like it hurt." She whistled. "Got some Aspirin in my bag, you can have it when we finish up, here."

Indeed it did - yeah, this was definitely the better way to do it; seemed like he was out of his element in a straight up fight. Not too surprising, really. What was surprising, though, was the move he did next, dropping down and trapping her leg with his ankle, jerking forward and bringing her flat on her flat chest. With more than a little panic, she tried to pull out and roll to safety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Ryan had gotten Ninjette down with his move, it was where he wanted her. Now he could get to working her down, and judging from the reaction of his foe it seemed he'd got the drop on her, good.

Keeping a firm hold of Ninjette Ryan smirked and said "You might want it, but then you wouldn't be able to partake a large glass of red wine after this. You did say you wanted to try some."
Now Ryan quickly made haste, he had to work on her legs and he decided to break out one of his signature moves.

Mr Knight would insert his left leg around the left leg of Ninjette, wrapping it around the back of her leg.
He would then proceed to crank back on the leg ever so slowly, causing pressure on the muscles surrounding her fulcrum.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Once again, Ninjette's ninja flexibility kept a painful move from being excruciating - it hurts, sure, but she manages to hold on for the time being, trying to push past the pain in her leg, idly kicking around with the other one.

"Gonna let me leave with a bottle?" She dug her nails into the canvas and started to try and crawl towards the ropes, fighting hard and long for every inch she could get, moving along like it was trench warfare. "Don't know. Would hate to kick your ass and steal your wine. Seems rude. And I know rude, believe me." She enjoyed a little chuckle, before she let out a sharp cry from the hold, cutting it in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next