Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 am

As Songbird coped with her own excruciating pain in the back of her head, she would feel Ryan forcing her down so she won't escape. She would grunt as she tried to move only to have her head hurt more. All that she can focus on at the moment was the bright lights and a blurry silhouette of the ref coming in as her leg was being raised for a pin.

Right away, Songbird would hear "ONE!" to indicate that the pin count had just begun. She had to try and kick out to break the pin before Ryan keeps her down even further. She had to or else this match is over.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Mr Knight grunted under his teeth, it seemed like Songbird still had fight in her. The young man reckoned he should have put more swing into his step, but regardless he knew it was folly to attempt another pin.

Ryan reckoned he'd need to take a breather here, all the moves took a good bit out of his hard body.
So with that the young man would make his way to the nearest turnbuckle and would lean on it, panting a little as he regained his stamina.

"I admire your fortitude, most foes would've fallen to that move." he said to Songbird while he took a breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Songbird panted on the mat as she said to Ryan, "Thanks, Ryan...I guess I'm not like most opponents." With a chuckle, she was glad to still be in this match after breaking off the pin. But of course, she had to get back up in order to continue on. Slowly, she would stand and hope to get up fully straight before Ryan does anything else.

Songbird was truly a fighter and she won't allow herself to he beaten so easily.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Ryan was catching his breath and recovering from his recent moves, he needed this else he could exhaust himself and lose due to fatigue. Alas it also meant that Songbird could get a chance to catch her breath as well, but there was nothing he could do about that.

So he would merely stay silent and catch a break here, this also meant that Songbird could get back up to her full height. Mr Knight also did this out of sportsmanship, his surname was Knight after all.

"When you're ready." he said nonchalantly, leaning on the turnbuckle and waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 am

As Songbird stood up straight, she would stretch her arms and legs out a little to loosen herself a bit before looking over to Ryan. She would walk over to him as she smirked and said, "You know? I might be wrong about you. Maybe you ARE a gentleman that you say you are."

Once at good distance, she would get in her fighting stance and went on defense to see what Ryan got.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Ryan's face remained composed as he said "Many people are wrong about me, do not mistake me for some rich idiot from the United Kingdom my dear." in response to Songbird.

Seeing that Songbird was intent on using defence Mr Knight decided he'd try to force his way through, and so he marched forth having caught his breath. Once he was within striking distance he'd try and do something unexpected, he'd get onto his knees and deliver a swift fist to Songbird's right kneecap. "There! As a gentleman I 'Kneel' before you!" he'd yell out as he did the move hoping to surprise Alice with something unexpected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:13 am

Songbird would nod to Ryan as she said, "Of course! I find it no excuse to judge immediately based on appearance and place of origin." She would ready herself for the attack as Ryan came her way. Seeing his position and expression, it looked like it was going to be a hard blow in the next few moments.

As the fist to the knee came her way, Songbird would attempt to block it out of the way with her right arm. If this worked, she would also add a swift slide of her leg between Ryan's legs and then sweep off the right one to make him slip and go on one knee. "Speak for thyself, sir!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Ryan let out a loud grunt as his leg got swept, forcing him onto one knee briefly as his attack had failed. "Now I know how Damus feels." he thought to himself, Damus was a man who swore revenge upon Ryan for losing to him at a fencing tournament a couple of years ago.

He then looked at Songbird with daggers in his eyes, it looked like he was getting through with being Mr nice guy here. Making a quick grab at Songbird's leg Mr Knight would attempt to trip her up by moving her leg out from under her. Then with it held in his left arm Ryan would commence pounding her kneecap with his right fist, he was going to do this to try and soften Alice for later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 am

Songbird's sneak attack had worked perfectly and she was about to move in for another attack. But as she was getting closer, she would feel Ryan's hand grab her leg and she was tripped up and fell on one knee. Ryan still had the other leg in his arm as he began to pound at the kneecap. Songbird would screech out in pain as she felt the pounding more excruciating than the last hold on her.

She would try to push Ryan away in hopes of making him stop before it gets worse.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Songbird's screaming was good enough proof for Ryan that he was getting ahead here, he had to try and stay atop else Alice could knock him off the "Perch" so to say.

Mr Knight decided that his best bet was to try and work down the held leg, perhaps if he did so then he could score a win. So with that Ryan would attempt to flip over Songbird for a one legged boston crab, he knew of course that this was going to leave Songbird to use her other leg to perhaps counter. But what was success without a little risk?

"Grrrrrr!" Ryan said through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next