Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit... - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Dixie could have cheated, she could have thrown her beer all over Lia. Hell, she could have busted the bottle across Lia's head and Lia would still mark this day as awesome. She was just happy to be here. And this was the only thing that could have made it better. She grit her teeth and met the Texan's muscle with her own. This struggle. A good battle of strength and skill was almost always better than sex. And to actually be doing this with one of her heroes. "Y'know, 'Sarge,' I made Sergeant too." She grunted with effort, her voice as cheerful as it could be as she strained to fight against the Texan's fearsome grip. "B-but... y'know, in the army, though." Lia gave Dixie a knowing wink before letting a loud waulp of effort. Win or lose, it did not matter to her. She wanted to give Dixie everything she had and see everything the cowgirl had.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit... - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

Post by Alexandra Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

As Lia pushed forward, pushing harder against Dixie, the cowgirl let out a low roar of her own, expending the extra effort to meet and match Lia's own struggle. If she was going down, the blonde was going down fighting!

"Nn...you were in the army, huh?" Dixie asked, curious about Lia's supposed rank. "You bein' serious? You don't look much like an army girl. No offense, of course," she was quick to add, her eyes never dropping from Lia's gaze as she kept her arm firm, trying not to lose any ground in her struggle with the bunny. It was hard though. Lia was just as strong as she was (Though, it may have just been Dixie's fatigue from her earlier match holding her back), and she seemed to be just as stubborn as the cowgirl was. It took a few moments, but Dixie eventually began to feel her arm ever-so-slowly being pushed back, just a little bit, as Lia began to pick up the advantage in the contest between them.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:24 am

Lia's grip faltered for an instant as she was reminded why she rarely volunteered her army background. She did not look the part. Hell, she hardly carried herself like she deserved the term. In fact, in a way, she did not deserve it. But it sounded a hell of a lot better than mercenary. It was a word worn by better men and women, but she was pumping herself up to take on the motherfucking Three Count Cowgirl in a test of strength and was eager to drop a bit of badassery one-upmanship.

It backfired, but Lia recovered quickly. "H-heh... You'd be surprised." She strained with effort against Dixie. Still, she was army. She was mercenary. And she was going to take this cowgirl on a ride. Dixie's arm had made some headway with Lia's brief lapse in weakness and largely by the cowgirl's own innate strength. But Lia doubled down, jaw clenched, as she fought back. Her biceps flexed, and every muscle in her arm worked in unison against the cowgirl's. Beads of sweat had begun to form on Lia's brow when she had managed to gain some ground back on Dixie. Inch by inch, the two fought hard and Lia slowly began to take the advantage. Her eyes twinkled with delight as she felt her arm pushing Dixie back... over the middle... toward the bar... With a final grunt of effort, she slammed Dixie's wrist into the bar. "Ha! Hahaha! Whoo! Oh yes!" Lia's slammed her own palm into the table and rocked on the stool with excitement. "I am NEVER washing this hand again! Yes!" She turned back to Dixie, "Man, that was a helluva fight." She slapped Dixie on the shoulder. "So, you're buying the next round, right?" Lia winked playfully at the cowgirl.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

A soft groan of effort came through Dixie's lips, the cowgirl's teeth grinding against themselves as she struggled to get the upper hand on Lia. She pushed against the bunny with everything she could muster, all the strength she could find, but it just wasn't enough. She was still too tired from her match with Doom, still too sore and too worn down. She just didn't have the strength in her to topple Lia. Before she knew it, her arm had hit the counter top of the bar, forcing a cry of surprise from the cowgirl. She tsked at herself, pulling back her arm once Lia had let her hand go, gently rubbing at her wrist. She didn't feel bad about the loss. Not too much at least. She knew she'd get Lia next time.

She smiled at the woman, reaching out to punch her playfully in her shoulder in response. "Yeah, yeah," she laughed, shaking her head slightly from side to side. "This round's on me. Next time though...next time yer all mine, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:05 am

Lia massaged her arm gently, working out the kinks. Dixie had put up a hell of a fight, and Lia was beginning to feel the effects of it. Lia faked a yawn, "Ah, oh, I don't usually give the losers a second chance. If I did, I'd have any time for myself..." She winked at Dixie, "But, hey, for you, I'll make an exception. Any time, any place. The only thing better than being the girl who beat Dixie Motherfucking Clemets at arm wrestling is being the girl who beat DMFC twice! Boo yah!" She took a big gulp of her awful beer and immediately regretted it. "Geez, why are we paying real money for this piss?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Dixie winked right back at Lia, leaning in towards her to nudge her with her elbow again. "Jes' you wait, girly. Gimme a day, and ah'll be ready to kick yer ass again. Hell, won't even take me that long!" She grinned, flashing her pearly whites at Lia, raising her arm upwards and flexing it, using her other hand to gently pat at her bicep. "You may have beat me once, but it won't happen again. No one ever beats Dixie Clemets twice!"

She then reached out for her own beer, and took her own drink from it, slamming the glass down on the bar afterwards. "Yeech. Probably because it's the cheapest place around, this close to the arena, and after the night ah've had, ah didn't feel like bar hoppin' across the city trying to find a decent drink." She gave a lil' shrug towards Lia, and gestured for the bartender to fill both of them up again. "But tell ya what. After ah kick yer ass in our second round of arm-wrestlin', you can buy me a real drink from a better bar, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Lia giggled playfully, "You can have all the time you need, Dixie-baby, but there ain't no way, no how you're beating this!" Sliding her jacket and shirt sleeves back, she flexed her own arm to show off her biceps. "Yeah, you're gonna be saying 'No one beats Dixie Clemets twice except if they're a bunny!'" Lia's mock southern drawl was proof enough she was wise to not try to go with a cowgirl gimmick.

Lia downed her beer alongside Dixie and smiled at her, grabbing a small handful of bar peanuts to try to make this awful beer taste almost tolerable. "I think it's gonna be more me buying you a pity drink after kicking your absolutely marvelous ass in every bar in this crazy town." Lia took a drink of the new glass, her grin wide enough to cover the grimace at the taste of the beer.

"Anywho, what kinda night DID you have before ending up drinking with a bona fide bonkers bunny-eared badass?" Lia pounded the table, "Whoo, can still alliterate. Means I've got room for more beer." She took a triumphant swig of the glass and immediately regretted it, chasing it with peanuts. "Why do I do this to myself?" She muttered, staring daggers at the glass before turning back to Dixie, "Ooh, and Ana. Are you gonna go beat her milk chocolate ass and get your belt back? You crushed the girly juice theory and ruined all my Ana fan fiction so that's the least you could do." Lia had not actually written any Anesthesia fan fiction but was still heartbroken now that she could not tease Chesna about her refusal to build a genetic freak super wrestling robot girl with her collection.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 pm

For the second time that night, Dixie couldn't help but roll her eyes at Lia. "Ah ain't got a reason to go after Anesthesia. She ain't done nothin' since she showed up around here, and from what I've heard, she ain't up to anything either. She's had like, one match, and that's it. The only thing she's really done is jes' lurk around backstage." She lifted her glass to her lips, tipping it back to finish it off before continuing. "As long as she ain't up to nothin', ah ain't got a problem with her."

"Now, if she tries to cause any trouble? If she starts stickin' 'er damn nose where it don't need to be?" Her lips curled upwards, another big, cocky grin coming across her face. "Then ah'll do somethin' about 'er. Shouldn't be too hard. She was never that great in the ring, anyway."

She shrugged, calling for the bartender again to fill up her and Lia's glasses. "And as fer tonight? Ugh. It weren't the best night ah've ever had, girl, let me tell you that. Ah had to fight this nutjob tonight, some new gal. Strong as an ox but with the worst damn attitude ah've ever seen." She reached for her glass once it was full up again and took a big, sloppy drink from it. "I beat 'er, of course, but she jes' couldn't take 'er loss like a real woman. Once ah beat 'er, she got back up and beat the shit out of me." The blonde winced, thinking about the beating, her sore body aching just from the thought of it. "It was pretty bad. The medical team told me ah should take it easy fer a while, but ferget that. Ah'm too stubborn to jes' sit around and rest it off." She shook her head, taking another drink, then reaching out to snag some of Lia's peanuts. "But...damn. That gal. Ah can't stop thinkin' about 'er. Ah wouldn't mind gettin' back in the ring with 'er fer a rematch sometime, gotta get payback fer that beatdown after all. Not anytime soon though. Ah'm the toughest gal in this company, but ah don't think ah could take another match like that again anything too soon!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Lia sighed and pouted playfully, "Alllriiiiight." She had thought briefly about pressing the issue but decided against it. She was not familiar enough yet with Dixie to get away with calling her a chicken without eating a well-deserved knuckle sandwich. There were plenty of other badasses here for the Three Count Cowgirl to brawl with anyway. Even Lia did not REALLY want more Rumble Roses reruns. "But you bet I'll be hoping she gives you a reason to beat her cute little uppity behind down." Lia gave Dixie a playful wink.

The bunny girl listened with rapt attention to Dixie's story. "Huh..." Strong as an ox, huh... Lia nodded, "You know, I'm kinda surprised whenever I finish a match and someone doesn't beat me senseless after. I think I watched too much of that American wrestling back in the day." Lia shrugged and took a sip of her beer, patting Dixie on the shoulder, giving it a bit of a rub, "Well, at least now you know to beat her just a bit harder next time so she won't get a trick shot in on you again, huh?" Lia smiled.

Lia's knuckles itched briefly at Dixie's last line. The toughest gal in the company, huh? Lia bit her lip, the words 'Prove it' weighing heavily on her tongue. Dixie could not have got Lia's blood boiling any quicker if she had grabbed her and started to take her right then and there against the bar. She took a long drink of her beer and remembered once again this small miracle of her life: She was in the same league as Dixie. She could fight Dixie almost whenever she wanted! Tempered by alcohol, the most juvenile of her fighter instincts almost screamed for her to challenge Dixie right now. She wanted so badly to see what it was like to fight her idol, to find out who really was the toughest. But now was not the time or the place. Dixie was recovering, such as it was, and Lia was getting tipsy on both the alcohol and the high of meeting her idol. She sighed with a pleasant smile, letting the adrenalin cool down, a rosy blush forming on her cheeks, "I'm the luckiest woman in the world... Here I am, WALKING into the same league as you. I never, NEVER thought I would be right here, fighting in the same place as the Roses, drinking alongside THE Three Count Cowgirl..." Lia sighed and took an appreciative drink of her beer before shaking her head and blinking her eyes back into focus. "Sorry, sorry, I'm still fangirling. Enough about me. Back to you. This gal sounds like a piece of work. What's her name? I might owe her a thing or two for cheating me out of a clean win over you." Lia gave Dixie another wink and a playful slug on her shoulder.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:54 am

Dixie closed her eyes, letting out a soft "Mmm..." sound as Lia briefly rubbed her shoulder. That felt good. She kind of wished she kept going. She could use a full massage after the match she had just been through.

She opened her eyes a moment later, tilting her head back towards Lia, listening to her fangirl all over Dixie. "Are ya really that big a fan of lil' ol' me?" she asked, a brief chuckle on her breath as she smiled at Lia. "Ain't nothing to be sorry about, girl. Ah don't mind it. Feels nice to know ah've still got at least one fan out there." She took another drink from her glass, draining it again and sitting it back on the counter. She was feeling more then a little lightheaded, pretty tipsy to be honest, and the more time she spent with Lia, the more she had to admit she wouldn't mind taking on the bunny sometime. She seemed strong enough, and it would be nice to get a match for once against someone that she could just relax and enjoy. "Maybe we oughta throw down sometime, huh?" She gave Lia a grin, sitting up a little more and winking right back at the bunny. "Hell, if yer that excited about being in the same league as me and the rest of the Roses, maybe I should call in a favor with Teach sometime and get the two of you together!"

Her grin faded though, as Lia brought her match up again. "Tch. She had a stupid name. Gloom or Doom or Death or something. Some kind of an edgy name that only teenage gals would think is cool." She then winced, as Lia punched her shoulder, but didn't say anything about it. No point in letting her biggest fan know just how much she was really hurting, right?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next