Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Domino vs. Vicki Arika

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Domino vs. Vicki Arika - Page 6 Empty Re: Domino vs. Vicki Arika

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm

'Oh. Oh geeze. She's really crying here, isn't she?'

That perky smile dulls just a little at the realization. But he bears it still, for the sake of lightening the mood. It seems to be having a little effect on her, at least. She's returning a smile, after all!

Amethyst eyes flit to her offered hand, then back to her face. Finally, that smile shifts to something more wry and playful. "Got'cha covered," is all the warning she'll get before he leans down, left arm hooking under her legs, right arm behind her shoulders to scoop her up against his chest. If all goes as intended, he turns to exit the ring with her, careful to slip between the ropes and drop to the ramp without getting her hung up on anything.

"You're not bad," he mentions in transit. "Y'give a good match. But you've still gotta tell me why you'd wrestle barefoot..."

Last edited by 12089 on Wed May 21, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue May 20, 2014 3:17 am

"OH!" Vicki exclaimed in surprise as she was lifted up by Domino like a damsel in distress. She would hold onto him with both arms so she would avoid falling from her helper's arms. It felt scary as Domino was extremely careful carrying her out of the ring that she clutched even tighter while ducking her head to avoid the ropes. But still Vicki smiled as she had help while she was still in pain as she said, "Thanks, Domino. I really needed this. And you did good also." But when asked why she wrestled barefoot, she would groan as she added, "Do I really need to tell you? What if it's personal to me?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 am

The audience just eats this up. Just before, the two were locked in mortal combat, and the girl was crying her eyes out while being tortured. And now, her assailant is carrying her off towards the curtains while she clings to him, as if rescued. It certainly showcases how little ill will they seem to actually bear towards each other, and in the end? It's actually kind of cute.

When Vicki suggests her reasoning is private, Domino pauses to give her a curious, but bemused look. "Maybe you can tell me all about it once the cameras aren't rolling," he suggests. There's a wink, and he resumes moving into the locker rooms with her, into obscurity!

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue May 20, 2014 7:53 am

Vicki nods as she looked around. Cameras might still be rolling as the match was coming to a close before the next one begins. She didn't want to have her personal info spilled out in front of millions of viewers out there nor have her pictures taken of her torturer becoming her aid in need. It was all too strange for her. Vicki smiled though for she would be more than gracious to have this all private.

Once they were in the locker rooms without the cameras, Vicki would ask, "I suppose I should tell you?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6