Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 3:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Uncharted Love! - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Erica didn't think her move through all the way as now King was falling on top of her. "No, no stay up. I don't like big sweaty men on top of me." However, Erica could not get out of the way and soon she was pinned beneath the much larger King.

Misha on the other hand had a worse fate as her face and chest slammed into the mat with some force causing Misha to bounce off the mat a little before rolling away from King holding her face and chest wit ha pained look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Uncharted Love! - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:39 pm

King really didnt plan on what happens next- with Misha head still stuck under his arm and dropping her down on the mat face first and front hard onto the mat and at the same time, the large beast timbering right on top of Erica, squishing her down, it works for him but same time it doesnt, his shins hurt a lot from the kick that orange haired girl did to him, now on top of her and releasing the hold of Misha, he doesnt feel like getting up even if he tried. "Grrrr.... "

He was panting heavily as he look down at Erica, hearing her words as he hurtfully chuckles. "Hehe... ugh.... you'll like it soon enough... grrrr...." King tries to straddle down on her stomach, waiting for his shins to feel a bit better and at the time being, he use his right hand to grab at the face of Erica and slowly squeezing her into his Iron Claw. "GRRR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Erica was still a bit out of it from King falling on her. "Get off of me, you jerk." Erica said before King mounted her stomach and began to squeeze her head. Erica began to scream as King began to squeeze. "Let go of me." Erica said as she began clawing at King's wrist to try and free herself from King's grip.

Misha heard her partner scream and she began to recover. "I will hurt you, you asshole." Misha said as she slowly got to her feet. "Don't worry Erica, i am coming." Misha said as she would run at King to try and dropkick King off of Erica.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 pm

King began to squeezing his strong hand on the face of Erica while he was recovering his shins thanks to her dropkicking it, she slowly getting a painful punishments for doing so as the orange haired girl clawing his wrist, gritting from the pain he was feeling excited to watch her struggling from his hold. "I like girls who can... uowwww.... can weakly fight back!" He teased.

But he was so focus on Erica that he didnt get much chance on giving her some beating, but it took him too much time as Misha got back in the ring and dropkicking the beast right off of her. "UGH!" He rolled right off and shaking from the pain, he tries to pushes himself up standing to his feet. "You bitch... augh....."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 pm

After Misha kicked King off of Erica she knelt down next to Erica and rubber her head. "Are you ok, Erica?" Misha would ask while glaring at King. "If you don't want to continue i can take this asshole down." Misha would continue on while she watched King like a hawk as she did not want any surprises from the large man.

Erica groaned in pain before smiling at Misha "Don't worry about me Misha. I am tougher than i look." Erica said before slowly getting up. "And we will kick his ass together. I need to pay him back for falling on top of me." Erica said before standing up next to Misha as the both watched King while planning their next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:52 pm

King slowly pushes himself up after being kicked right off the orange haired girl, he growled at the ladies as the girls keeping their distance from him as well the beast recovering some, feeling his shins is feeling bit better at the least but soon, the girls will get their biggest ass beating of the lifetime. "Grrrrr...."

He waited for them to fully stand up to their feet before he attempt to pounce at the girls trying to get between the two girls with both of his strong arms out, hoping to clothesline them across the chest, knocking the two lovely ladies right off their feet and down to the mat. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Erica and Misha were both recovering by the corner while watching King but what the were not prepared for was King ability to recover so fast so when he charged at them so soon Uncharted Love! was caught by surprise and soon both Erica and Misha were clotheslined to the mat leaving both of them holding there chests and groaning in pain. This left both team members quite vulnerable to whatever King had planned for them next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 pm

King rushes at the tag team and able to clothesline them down to the mat, laying them out for a moment before the beast grabs the top rope to catch a breath, looking both of em from his sides seeing the girls holding onto their chests in pain, he chuckles a little. "I will not... huff... ever go easy on you two!" He said, thinking what girl to take out first and would go for Misha, the girl who he first start out and interrupting his fun with Erica.

He slowly reach down for her hair to pull up only to get it between his legs, leaning over her back and trying to reach the back of her legs to pull up against her chest before lifting her upside down, holding her like a ball as he turn to display her body in front of everyone and stopping to drop down to Package Piledriver her to the mat. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Erica and Misha were still on the mat when King began his assault. Misha groaned as King picked her up and rolled her into a ball. "Ugh, put me down." Misha said but she probably should have chosen better words as King piledrived Misha into the mat nearly knocking her out and leaving her spread eagled on the mat.

Erica was still rolling on the mat clutching her chest when she heard a loud thud next to her. Erica looked over and saw Misha laid out on the mat and she suddenly felt worried. "Uh, oh." Erica said as she knew she was next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:31 pm

King taken out Misha with his deadly piledriver, sitting there looking at his side to see the dark raven haired woman laying on the mat in spread eagle, maybe shes knocked out from it or just playing possum, unlikely of her playing possum so the beast assume shes knocked out for the time before, taking a breather as he turn his head very slowly to pay his attention to the orange haired girl, Erica. "Huff.... huff... you're next!"

He said, he havent put her in much moves unlike her partner, so the deadly beast have something for her to go through with. He reach down trying to grab onto her hair and wrist to pull her up, King would then grabbing her throat and his free hand between her legs, using both to lift her up above his head to show he is pretty strong man, body pressing her up and down to let her know how high she is. "Hurrrgh! How... how bad do you wanna go down?!" He yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next