Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Volcanica vs Misaka

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Volcanica vs Misaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Volcanica vs Misaka

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Misaka successfully got her head lock locked in as she kept up the pressure in it but she felt she was hurting Volcanica to much "o-oh ok ill let go " Misaka said as she let go of Volcanica's head stepping back a bit "are you okay?" she asked, looking at her foe a bit scared she hurt her to much as she took at step towards Volcanica letting her guard down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Volcanica moaned a little as she was released from the headlock and she held her head in pain. When Misaka checked on her, Volcanica would say, "I'm alright...but there's something I need to tell you." Since Misaka is a beginner, Volcanca felt she should help her out.

She looked left and right first before whispering, "When you're fighting, you shouldn't let your opponents go that easily. Though I understand you're worried about my safety, you should worry about yours. Keep in mind that if this was a different match, I could've taken advantage of you releasing me and hurt you hard. Continue to fight, Misaka, but keep that in mind okay? You're doing great."

With a smile, Volcanica stood up and rubbed her head before returning to her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Misaka sighed in relief "oh ok thats good your alright " she said, but hearing Volcanica's words or wisdom she knew she did a mistake now and nodded " yeah i shouldn't be so nice" she said and put her hands up again ready to resume the match with her opponent " lets go then Volcanica" she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm

"Okay, don't hold back now!" Volcanica said as she clenched both of her fists in her stance and she walked close to Misaka. She would also add, "I suggest not wasting my time because I got a REALLY bad temper that I express though my fists!!" Saying this, she would go for three punches to try and hit Misaka's body.

Volcanica wanted to see though how Misaka handles basic attacks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Misaka would try dodging the punches but her breast made it hard to move out of the way fully and bearly dodge the attack "stepping to Volcanica, Misaka would grab her shoulders and hook her leg behind Volcanica's just befor she would push the red hair girl down

" ill be mind of of those fist " Misaka said blushing as she sat on top of Volcanica grabbing her wrist though it was embarrassing Misaka would push her breast into Volcanica's face

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

After Misaka dodged the third punch, Volcanica felt her own shoulders get grabbed before Misaka took her down. "NNGH!!" she grunted as she looked up at Misaka whose breasts were getting close. As Misaka grab one wrist, her breasts would come closer to put against her face. But Vocanuca tried to use her other fist to punch at those breasts before they smother her.

Hopefully, Volcanica can break free.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Misaka gulp a bit blushing knowing how embarrassing this was but suddenly she felt Volcanica's fist hit her breast as she groaned in pain and got off Volcanica rubbing her breast softly and scooted away form the red haired girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Now that Misaka got off, Volcanica was free to stand once more. She would rub her back a little before getting close to Misaka. She tried to grab her arm as she says, "Now, let's see how well you do deal with this!" If she can do so without distraction, Volcanica would try to fling Misaka to the ropes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Misaka tried getting away but Volcanica grabbed her as she looked at her "no don't " she yelped and was flinged to to ropes hitting her back against them " ah" she yelp rubbing her back and looked back at Volcanica she had an idea but she waited for Volcanica to move first be for she used her idea . waiting Misaka would use the ropes to jump at Volcanica if she ran after Misaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:08 am

Volcanica crossed her arms and smirked as she said, "Hmph...persistent to bounce back from the ropes. Man, do I need to do everything myself?" She would run to Misaka to try and grab her again. Little did she know that Misaka already had a plan set and it's waiting to spring into action.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next