Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 am

"Huuph!"

The air rushing out of Taylor's lungs formed into a growl as her midsection tightened against Rally's knees. That was stupid. She was too eager to prove herself against the big, important woman.

Before she could pull herself off of her, she found herself airborne, flipping head over heels to land on her back with a splat that shook the ring. The impact stung her back, and she growled. She wanted to pound Rally's face in right then and there, but she knew that staying in close with someone twice her size when she didn't have the upper hand was stupid, and suicide. She quickly rolled away and got to one knee, facing her imposing opponent.

"You're lucky I'm an idiot." She grinned.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

Post by anegge Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:38 am

Rally smirked. She could stand for Taylor being more of an idiot than that if she was going to beat the younger woman. The giant had also rolled over onto her knees by the time Taylor got up and she sprung forward like she intended to pounce on her. Of course, from one knee it was very likely that the more agile fighter would be able to evade, so Aurelia planned to drop forward into a low sweep kick hoping to at least keep the American competitor off her balance.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 GXChUKwAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 1BElGMIAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 am

With Rally on the move, Taylor instantly dropped into a lower crouch, one hand down, her eyes wide and intensely focused. She could not have removed the grin from her face if she wanted.

Rally charged, and Taylor met her. She threw herself forward and leapt high, throwing up a knee aimed to intercept Rally's face, but her aim may have been off once Rally unexpectedly went low.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:18 am

The bronze giantess was in the midst of dropping to a crouch when she saw Taylor leaping towards her jaw. Actually, where her jaw would have been, but both fighter's momentum was too great to reverse at that point and Taylor sailed over Rally's head. Almost. "Gah," Rally yowled as her right shoulder was clipped by Taylor's extended left calf. Rally was spun around by the impact but Taylor faced the worst of it as the collision prevented her from properly landing. Now things were really getting interesting.

Rally touched her hands to the mat and pushed off knowing that she had to press her advantage. The talent manager grabbed for Taylor's ankle and stood pulling her into a standing ankle lock.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 GXChUKwAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 1BElGMIAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 am

Taylor's leg clipped Rally's shoulder and the collision sent her tumbling gracelessly to the mat. She nearly face planted, and only saved herself by getting her palms down in time.

Shit. This wasn't quite going how she imagined.

"Augh!" She cried out, a sudden stabbing pain in her ankle. It felt like the bigger girl was going to sever her achilles. She kept her body up on her hands and her free foot while Rally held her other leg captive up above her. She squirmed in pain, curled her fingers into the mat, tried to jerk and twist her ankle to loosen it. But Rally's own legs were close by... Taylor raised her free leg up and drew it back so that her knee was nearly in her chest, and then as she grabbed tightly onto Rally's ankles she swung her heel up into the bigger girl's bigger breast. She yanked on her ankles as hard as she could. She only needed an opening.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:05 am

That knee strike would have done a number on the massive blonde, but she has managed to convert the exchange into a position that was looking very good for her, finally. "You're right. I am lucky you're an idiot." Rally crowed, but her voice clearly betrayed the fact that she was enjoying herself in this match. She wrenched at the smaller girl's leg shifting her feet around closer to Taylor in order to follow the lock up with a nice stomp across her back, but with Taylor squirming she hadn't noticed what she was doing with her other leg.

All at once, Rally was knocked on her ass as she was uppercut kicked right in the tits at the same time as her feet were swept out from under her. She narrowed her eyes accusingly. This was probably what she got for brawling with such a plus sized bust, but she couldn't help but feel like Taylor was targeting her chest intentionally. In any case, she'd have to prepare herself quickly. Taylor would be on top of her with some further assault before she knew it, she'd learned that much.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:30 am

"Fuck you."

Once free, Taylor rolled back over her shoulder and retreated to a safe distance. What a sloppy, stupid start to this match. She needed to stop doing stupid things and get her head together, because clearly things would go wrong for her in a hurry if she continued to act like she thought Rally couldn't hurt her.

She rolled her ankle around to loosen it up. Maybe she was used to relying on Junko at ringside to keep her in line. But that was only one match! She spread her feet apart and bent to rest her hands on her knees, while her eyes stayed fixed on her opponent.

Time to start over.

"So do you want a pillow or something?" She taunted, and motioned for Rally to get up and come at her. "C'mon, man. Your age is showing."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2