Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by dtin1991 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 am

"Yeah, lets find out girl, I've got you!" .... Cocky smile back on Kevin's face as he yells out and locks the figure 4 body scissor on and starts to squeeze in on his opponents rock hard abs.

"UNNN .. AARGGHHHH" ... Unable to stop a grunt from coming out as his body flexes back against Aurore's coiling arms as they grip his body. Staying with the scissor as she power lifts him up to her feet and starts to lock her hands. Kevin's arms trying to pull out of the hug.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Aurore smiled as her opponent attempts to squeeze her, her mighty waists resisting her opponent's strength rather well, "You need to do better then that." She comments with a smile, while she does feels pain from the squeeze, her body's still holding up well, and in return, her arms would tighten further around her opponent, crushing the resistance from her opponent's arms, and constricting his body, adding on more and more pressure as her body starts to sweat from the exertion.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 am

Looking deep into Aurore's eyes and not seeing what he expects as she puts the squeeze on his body and doesn't pay much attention to his scissor around her toned waist.

Kevin starting to feel the wall closing in with the hug squeeze and in return he jerks his legs tighter and flexes his triceps against his opponents grip to test out her arms.

"GRRAHHH .... gonna break this hold" Pep talking to himself as he fights with the look of confidence on her face.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:51 pm

As her opponent jerks his legs tighter, Aurore can feels the pressure on her toned yet slender and willowy waist, she flexes her abs and lower back muscles in responds, her muscles becoming a suit of armor, shielding her organs from the guy's legs, "Not bad, but not enough." She commented at her opponent's efforts to squeeze her.

And as her opponent declare his determination to break her bearhug, all she responds with is another gentle smile, "Oh well, you can try, but I wouldn't let you." She said, breathing heavily, a sign that she is putting in some strain and exertion, "Well, give me your best." She smiled as she puts in even more pressure to crush her opponent, slamming his arms onto his waist, overpowering his triceps with her much smaller, yet much stronger biceps, her gentle smile mocking his efforts to resist her immerse strength.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:07 pm

"GRAAHHH .. DAYUM!" .. Kevin growls out as Aurore's lithe arms continue to get tighter and crush in around his body. His muscled pecs and abs now in tight against his opponents body.

Aurore's taunts and sexy smirk getting into his head some while his legs work trying to out squeeze her hug. Starting to feel pressure on his breathing and fights to flex his abs tighter to keep the squeeze from forcing his air out.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 am

Aurore could felt that her opponent putting up a fight against her, and she can tell that he is not exactly a push over.

However, her strength has tested and bested far bigger, stronger opponent then him, and her willowy but mighty body have never failed to crushed her male opponents with brute strength and raw power, while she has lose to skill from guys before, she had always out-muscled them, her slender build houses small but incredibly strong muscles.

Continually showing her warm, gentle smile, Aurore increases the pressure and squeezes even tighter.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Alarms start going off in Kevin's head telling him that if he doesn't do something quick, Aurore's crushing embrace will drain too much energy out of him to escape her hold.

Being high on her body, he releases his legs from the figure 4 body scissor and presses his heels down against the backs of her knees. Trying to get her to drop down to her knees while he struggles in the hug.

Kevin triceps and forearms rippling with muscle as he tries to power at least one arm out of Aurore's python like grip around him. Starting to breath heavier and feeling his face turning red ... "GRRRAHHHHH."

Last edited by 12207 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:36 am

When her opponent had made some good attempts to resist her strength, Chitbang's body is simply too strong, her toned yet long and slender legs stands firmly straight even as her oppoent tries his best to bend her knees with his own legs strength, "You are strong, I give you that." She commented to her opponent, "But sorry, I am not going down~" She teased, as she tenses her leg muscles to resist his.

Aurore could tell that her opponent is now in trouble, her slender but mighty arms tensed as she overcomes his rippling muscles with insane brute strength. She could tell that he's fighting really hard, however, her arms locked in tight, trapping his arms tightly in hers. "Give up?" She requested as she further tightens her grip around him, "You know you can't win." She advised.

However, to made it a fairer fight, she decides she would release pressure from the back and front and only press her bearhug in from the sides, allowing him to at least breath,and just uses her mighty arms to drain away the strength from his by overwhelming his struggles to break free.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Feeling like he is battling against a bronze statue as he is unable to budge Aurore's grip on his body; Kevin stops fighting for a moment just to fill his lungs back up. Breathing heavy and deep with the crushing pressure off his muscled chest for the moment and realizing that his opponent is looking to drain his strength and energy with a longer side squeeze.

"NO, I'll get out of this!" ... Defiant to break this snake like crush from Aurore but not sure how to do it. Teeth pressing down on his bottom lip as he concentrates and starts trying to turn his body to the side in order to relax the squeeze and possibly work an arm out of the embrace of his smaller but very strong opponent. Both knowing that he is finished if he settles into the crushing bearhug.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:42 am

Chitbang would squeeze harder in respond to her opponent's efforts to free himself, "No you can't~" She teased as she put up the pressure, his plan to wiggle was not working very well, he would need to think fast to come up with a better plan, such as tickling her or something, something that wouldn't requires strength, since any attempts to escape with strength will use be mercilessly crushed by her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next