Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Empty Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool

Post by TekRobo Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 am

Hello, TekRobo here. I recently made a character I think is ~kinda~ cool--alternative genie who transforms into other forms. I'm sort of petering out, though, so I decided... crowd source!

OK, [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/jezebel-shapeshifting-genie-t9303.html:1lxrpd0d]here it is[/url:1lxrpd0d]. Main things that could be used: Finishing moves for the different forms, any additional powers you guys would think could fit said forms, any elaboration on battle strategies...

If anyone has any neat themes they think could fit individual forms, that too would be appreciated! Or if they have any input on background / personality. I'm just looking for what your guys' ideas are, if anyone is interested.

Seriously, if anyone has ANYTHING to say or comment on, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited by 11307 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Empty Re: Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 am

She need a catgirl or fox girl form

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool 6u0iRWY
Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool QiougD6Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool TTlOMaFHelp TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool 5t0Q5s2Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Empty Re: Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool

Post by TekRobo Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Haaah, catgirl/foxgirl would totally be a rad transformation!

The only problem is, there's no official art for one of those... >_<

I miiiiiiight throw in a transformation like that later, I just wouldn't have a pic for it. What sort of stat shift would you think would work best for those two?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 pm

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND
SPEED THROUGH NIGHTS WITH FEET IN SAND!
SEVEN RINGS IN HAND
WONDERS ALL UNDER COMMAND!
Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Alf-Layla-wa-Layla.png

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND
WILD WITH JUST ONE SINGLE HAND!
SEVEN RINGS IN HAND
ARROWED HEARTS CATCH FIRE NOW!

(Now, that I think about it, [url=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100623223449/sonic/images/7/75/Shahra.png:38na2t16]Shahra[/url:38na2t16] would probably make a good character, too.)
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Y'know, actually, I have an artist friend who likes Shantae quite a bit. Also they take commissions and I have money... maybe I could get some sort of drawing of cat/fox form Shantae. Hrm hrm hrm.

That genie looks seriously neat, Jizzelle, even though I have no clue what you're talkin' about there. Shahra would probably make a decent character, yes.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog.
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 pm

[quote="Jizzelle":2jqqlvov]Sonic the Hedgehog.
Yeah, I think I sort of remember that one, but I don't remember the genie looking like that...

I don't suppose you have any, like, mechanical thoughts to put out, Jizzelle?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Mechanic-iStock-680x452.jpg
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:28 pm

[quote="Jizzelle":16auq48u]Help TekRobo make his character, like, three times as cool Mechanic-iStock-680x452.jpg
Doooooooo ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.

Hoooo hooo hoooo.

Hah.

I, uh. Yeah. Uh.

Moving on. Anyone else have thoughts on the mechanics of the wrestler and her transformations?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:41 pm

You can try having her use masks for transformation like a fox mask cat mask as the key components from a magic pouch on her side or just have her summon them to her hand and when she puts it on she changes.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next