by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marie and Natalia

Go down

Marie and Natalia Empty Marie and Natalia

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 2:27:08 PM): Marie steps into the locker room with a small yawn, having a towel around the back of her neck, holding both ends of it as she entered the room, humming to herself softly.

Kelsea (2/15/2009 2:32:03 PM): A little while later Natalia walked in dressed in her usual leather trousers held up by suspenders and dominatrix style hat sitting on her green hair. She eyed Marie as her high heels clicked against the floor "Marie, isn't it?" she said fluidly

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 2:35:03 PM): Marie was in her wrestling attire as well, looking over towards Natalia for a moment. "Who wants to know?"

Kelsea (2/15/2009 2:39:35 PM): "Natalia Francheska Benyova.. It appears I've been helping you out with a couple of things via our mutal friend Ms. Sellers, but haven't actually formally met"

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 2:43:29 PM): "Ah.. I see." She nods. "What brings you to me?"

Kelsea (2/15/2009 2:48:15 PM): "I had a few questions about your relationship with Tasha.. Seems I've now faced her twice on your behalf."

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 2:48:43 PM): ".... And why should I answer you?" She asked.

Kelsea (2/15/2009 2:51:28 PM): Natalia was a bit surprised by Marie's slightly snobbish throw back, but decided not to comment directly upon it but wasn't going to back down. "As I have helped you with your problems.. I'd say it is the least you could do."

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 2:54:25 PM): Marie chuckled at that. "Helped me? Hmph. Sorry, I don't fraternize with the help. Now if you'll excuse me." She said, starting to walk past her, making an effort to push her out of the way gently as she moved to leave.

Kelsea (2/15/2009 3:02:02 PM): Natalia wasn't one to have much patients for people believing themselves to be above her, particularly if they were to shrug her off.. As Marie went to walk past her she gripped onto her shoulder with a gloved hand to stop her from get past and then started to move Marie backwards towards the wall. "Let me rephrase that... I have done your dirty work with little question only because it was what Cassandra had asked of me. You might be able to appreciate that it is a great favour to do such a thing as a dominatrix, but now I'm starting to wonder just why I am putting myself out for someone else.. Why and what has she done to deserve my skills? And why wouldn't she be taking care of one woman, Tasha, by herself...? And I DO expect to receive answers.."

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 3:03:53 PM): "Huh? Ugh!" She grunted as she's slammed against the wall. She seemed practically oblivious to what she said, glaring back at her. "Let.. go.. of my shoulder." She spoke threateningly, through clenched teeth.

Kelsea (2/15/2009 3:05:17 PM): Natalia leaned in against her so that her breast pressed up against Marie's "Or you'll what? ..There is no one to hide behind or do your work for you here.."

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 3:06:24 PM): Marie snarled up at her. "Have it your way, dog." She declared before trying to reach up for her hair and pull her away

Kelsea (2/15/2009 3:15:50 PM): As Marie clasp onto her hair, Natalia tried to overpower her and push herself up against her more forcefully, her large bust now pressing fully up against Marie's chest as she placed her forarm across her throat slightly and started to cut off her air supply.. As long as she's able to get Marie in this position, her face would be right up close to Marie's "You ungrateful swine! You don't know when you've got a good deal" There was a strange glint in her eye, a sadistic smile at the corner of her lips

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 3:19:29 PM): Marie blinks when Natalia just pushed herself closer to her. She grit her teeth as her breasts mushroomed into Nataila's. "Acckk.." She gagged as Natalia put a forearm against her throat. "Wh.. what did you.. call me?" She managed to choke out, oblivious to the trouble she was in, and made it worse by trying to knee her right between the legs.

Kelsea (2/15/2009 3:38:17 PM): Natalia huffed out into Marie's face as the knee slammed up between Natalia's legs and the arm pressed against her throat slackened enough that Marie could have pushed away if she wanted too. As Natalia slipped back a bit with her head low, she let out a deep groaned which sounded at first pained but turned almost into a pleasure moan "Mmmnnnooohh... Marie..." Her hands would grab for Marie's shoulders if she hasn't moved, trying to throw her into the benches next to them

Patrick OConnor (2/15/2009 3:50:23 PM): Marie would shove her away as soon as she felt that forearm slacken, and tried to move away, but she didn't bother trying to escape, throwing off her towel and throwing it to the ground, tossing her hair back behind her shoulder before cracking her knuckles. "I think I should teach you a lesson, dog."

Kelsea (2/15/2009 8:06:19 PM): Despite the knee to the crotch, Natalia's moans started to sound on the pleasured side instead of pained.. In amongst them she started to chuckle softly "Ah Marie... You don't know who you're dealing with." She stood to her full 6"2 height, looking at Marie and licking the corner of her lips.. She'll stride towards her confidently, trying to grab ahold of Marie by the shoulders and give her a shake to bring her under control. If she gets this far, she'll then send her knee up into Marie's gut

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 9:54:24 AM): Marie raised an eyebrow at her moans, then prepared herself, glaring at the dominatrix as she stood to her full height. She tries to knee her in the gut before she gets too close, not about to just let her grab her. "Stay away from me!"

Kelsea (2/18/2009 9:58:13 AM): Natalia will slip her arm down to quickly grab ahold of Marie's thigh as soon as it swings up for the knee attempt. "I'm a whole different breed of dominatrix.." She said before trying to throw/shove Marie into the lockers beside them that she had intended to through Marie into before

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 9:59:35 AM): Marie gasps when she managed to catch her knee, and let out a sharp cry as she gets her back slammed against the lockers. She clenches her teeth, trying to grab her by the hair and pull her away

Kelsea (2/18/2009 10:06:03 AM): Natalia has her hair grasped, she lets go of Marie thigh and is pull away so that her body collides up against the lockers. Letting out a noise that sounds like a cross between a laugh and a pleasured groan she looked at Marie with a mischieveous smile

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 10:10:20 AM): Marie frowns at that. "If you think that's going to creep me out you are sadly mistaken." She growled, stepping away from the lockers.
Kelsea (2/18/2009 10:11:39 AM): As Marie stepped away from the lockers, Natalia took a couple of quick steps and tried to slam her arm across Marie's bust in a clothesline... aimming in the hopes to take her all the way down to the floor rather then back up against the lockers

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 10:13:11 AM): "Wuh? Ughh!" She gasped, taking the hit and falling to her back, rolling over and clutching her breasts. "You... filthy..." She growled up at her, trying to get back up.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 10:21:52 AM): Natalia moved her foot against Marie's body to try and kick her over onto her back and then would force her booted foot down right on Marie's right breast, slowly trying to stub her high heel into the orb as she purred a moan at the back of her throat. Looking down at Marie with her chin raised high and one hand on her hip "Filthy...?" Natalia mused, tempting Marie to finish her sentence.

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 10:25:24 AM): "Auuuugggh... bitch!" She cried out as Natalia ground her high heeled boot on her breast and tried to kick her foot up for her sex once more, aiming to use the heel of her boot for the kick.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 10:31:12 AM): Natalia saw Marie rearing back her foot for the kick and so move back away, her heel clipping hard against Marie's nipple as she went. But the kick still did end up jabbing into the side of Natalia's thigh regardless as she was not quite quick enough, "Ngh!" she grabbed ahold of her leg hobbling once to the side

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:12:57 AM): "Ahhh!!!" She cried out, rolling over and clutching that breast, kicking her feet into the ground from the pain she felt.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 11:19:02 AM): Natalia recomposed herself after the stub kick to her thigh and then approached Marie again. "Mmmm... You liked that?" She coed down at her, before reaching down for Marie's hair to drag her up to her feet...

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:20:18 AM): Marie was still hunched over on her knees, letting out a loud cry as she's grabbed by her brown hair and yanked back to her feet. "Ahhh let me go you fucking bitch!!" She cried out.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 11:26:57 AM): Natalia would let go of Marie hair but only in order to get one arm over her shoulder and the other between her thighs and then try to lift her off of her feet so that Marie rested up against Natalia's suspender cover bust. Natalia will turn around with Marie in her arms with the intention of dropping down to one knee and driving Marie down over her thigh

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:30:34 AM): Marie tried to claw her hand right into Natalia's sex as soon as she let go of her, but Natalia was faster. She gasped as she was suddenly lifted up into the air, then let out a sharp cry as she was slammed down in the back breaker, suddenly gasping for air.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 11:35:40 AM): Natalia stayed on one knee and then pressed her hands down on Marie, one under her chin and the other grasping at her crotch area as she bent her over her extended thigh. "How about this one..?" She said, an obvious sound of twisted pleasure in her voice

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:37:24 AM): "Ugh!! You wouldn't.. dare!" She snarled at her, struggling to break free

Kelsea (2/18/2009 11:46:22 AM): Natalia hand gripped over Marie's mound a little tighter as she tried to keep her body bent hard "You should really try fighting your own battles... Or if you get someone else to do it, you should really be more gratiful. Or you might end up with two enemies you can't handle."

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:47:51 AM): "Ahhhnn!! Fucking.. whelp! Let me go!" She snarled, struggling fiercely, which only made the pain worse. "How dare you talk down to me!!"

Kelsea (2/18/2009 11:53:36 AM): "But you are below me..." Natalia said matter of factly "and perhaps you are below Tasha Veith too from what I've seen today.." hurting her pride as she hurt her body. Finally Natalia just shoved Marie off of her thigh and let her fall to the cold hard floor

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 11:59:10 AM): Marie's eyes widened when she mentioned that woman. She fell to her stomach with a small grunt, seething now. "You.. ugly...disgusting... pig of a woman... There is no way in HELL That purple haired bitch is above me!" She screamed before rushing at her in a fit of rage, trying to tackle her to her back.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:04:53 PM): Natalia was going to leave it at that.. She didn't have the strange urge to really punish Marie in holds until she calls her "mistress" like she had with Tasha, so Natalia was going to just let her lay there thinking about what had just happened. Thats when she heard the scream and turned only to have Marie body ram into in a tackle that took her down to the floor with an "Umph!!"

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:06:58 PM): Marie was fuming now, grabbing her by the hair and drew her fist back to slam it into her face again and again. "Beg me to stop, bitch! Beg me!" She demanded.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:17:06 PM): Natalia wasn't expecting this sudden violent out burst and so Marie had been able to get ontop of of her, grasping her green hair and knocking her trade mark hat off as she snapped her fist down at her face.. "Ugh!!" Natalia grunted out with each punch, grasping tightly for Marie's arms

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:19:48 PM): Marie started to cool off a bit, but she was still plenty angry with this woman, going from punches to slaps instead, slapping her and backhanding her across the face again and again, trying to strip as much pride from the woman as she could. "Don't. Ever. Talk. Down. To. Me. A. Gain. Got. It.?" She asked, slapping her with each syllable.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:25:40 PM): Natalia got her face slapped from side to side for a few moments, laying on her back with her breasts bulging up and down as she breathed.. One of the suspenders had slipped slightly from Marie's aggressive rough handling so that her nipple was on display to her. However, as soon as Marie had finished her demand, Natalia suddenly yanked both her hands up to grasp around Marie's throat... Stretching her arms out so that Marie would be forced upwards a bit and clenching her hands tight

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:27:22 PM): Marie thought she had her on the ropes, so she was quite shocked when Natalia suddenly lurched to life and wrapped both hands around her throat, gasping and coughing as she was lifted up. "Wh.. what.. are you??"

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:35:45 PM): Natalia was breathing heavily as she looked up into Marie's eyes.. Her green hair slightly tangled and cheeks bruising up a bit. She would sit up with her hands at Maries neck and force her up off of her, trying to get to her feet with one gloved hand at her throat. It wasn't even certain if Natalia was in pleasure or angered or both... If she can get up to her feet, she'll try to drive her knee into Marie's stomach, but keep her hand at her throat.

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:37:38 PM): Marie tried to pry her hands off her neck, but to no avail, being in further shock as she rose up to her feet and had her up in the air, then she coughed loudly, gagging up saliva that landed on Natalia's face as Marie was kneed.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:45:49 PM): She turned around with Marie, flipping Marie's closes arm over the shoulder of the woman that was half a foot taller then her. Then Natalia free hand would slip down to cup at Marie's butt cheeks. Marie might be able to tell what was coming next by the set up and it wasn't good. heaving up with the hand at Marie's throat and the other hand supporting under her butt. Natalia will then drop down onto her knees and try to throw Marie down onto her back in a choke slam on the unpadded locker room floor

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:48:16 PM): "W-wait.. m-maybe.. maybe we can-" Her bargaining got cutshort by the chokeslam, letting out a scream as she was slammed into the tile flooring, arching her back and rolling away from her, her body shivering in pain.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 12:57:08 PM): Natalia was panting now as if she were on the verge of an orgasm as she looked down at Marie's body, she'd taken it too far with the choke slam perhaps seems they were allies, but now the thought of taking it further sent shivers down her spine and gave her tingly pleasurable feeling in anticipation. Natalia got to her feet and will try to push Marie over onto her front, stomping her booted foot down into the small of her back to try and keep her stunned before she would step over her back.. first she'd lift Marie's legs back up to try and hook them under her armpit, then reach forwards to try and secure her hands under her chin... Going for her hog-tied finisher hold

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 12:59:57 PM): Marie had the fight taken out of her after that chokeslam, whimpering in pain, then felt Natalia push her onto her front. "W-wait! I'm sorry! I- Gahhh!" She cried out as Natalia stomped her high heel boot into the small of her back. She then felt her grabbing her legs, shrieking from the pain she was in when the move was completed.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 1:04:33 PM): The hold was so hard to apply that usually Natalia couldn't lift her victim up off the floor completely as in this case. She hand the legs hooked and strained back on Marie's chin to pull her body into a painful C, but all of Marie's weighted remained on the floor and shifted so that it was resting over her bust. "owww.." Natalia groaned out, closing her eyes and allowing her head to roll back as she soaked in Marie sweet worried words, trying to bargain her way out of this... Natalia yanked back on her chin to put strain on the hold

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 1:07:33 PM): Marie cried louder in pain, looking like she was close to tears. "P..please stop..." She begged, unable to take being held in the torturous move anymore. "I'm.. I'm sorry!!"

Kelsea (2/18/2009 1:16:52 PM): "yesss.." Natalia shuddered, enjoying Marie suffering so much that the hold almost loosened a bit.. Marie wasn't given the reprisal from the hold she needed, Natalia keeping her held as the Argentine Mistress shivered

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 1:18:34 PM): Marie was reduced to a whimpering, shivering mess, tears leaking down her cheek. "Please let me go! I.. I promise I'll never talk down to you again!"

Kelsea (2/18/2009 1:40:47 PM): Natalia finally let her go, dropping her head and legs in a hapahazard careless way. She would step off of Marie back and look down at her still groaning in the deliciousness of the torture piled onto Marie.

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 1:41:41 PM): Marie flopped to the ground, coughing weakly, sniffling a little from the pain she was in. "You.. f..fucking... monster..."

Kelsea (2/18/2009 1:48:04 PM): Natalia reached her fingers gently down between her thighs as she chuckled and walked around to Marie's feet.. "Maybe you are starting to see what kind of a Mistress you are dealing with now..?" She'll reach down and pick up Marie's feet by the ankle, moving to press her foot down on Marie's crotch as she now went for her second finisher, the "dominate-chick"

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 1:52:08 PM): Marie tried to crawl away from her, whimpering softly, but then felt her grabbing ahold of her leg, gasping as she felt that boot pressing down on her sex again, whimpering softly. "Please.. let me go...""

Kelsea (2/18/2009 1:55:54 PM): Natalia started to move her foot in a clockwise circular motion, gently rolling the toes of her boot against Marie's sex and then slipping her heel up against the sex. "Silly little thing... You have such a big mouth and then when you're in trouble, all you can do is beg.."

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 1:58:18 PM): Marie gasped as Natalia started to work her over with her boot, starting to blush a little. "S..someone... please help..." She said to no one, trying to crawl away from her.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 2:11:56 PM): Natalia flicked her heel against the front of Marie's clothing around her crotch, trying to reveal her sex. "Beg or beg for someone to do the work you can't handle... Now.. will you call me Mistress? Or do you need to start thinking cold thoughts...?" Natalia said, pressing the tip of her heel against her opening threateningly

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 2:13:27 PM): Marie gasped when she felt her trying to push the material aside, her face turning beet red. She buried her face in the tile, mumbling something that sounded like 'mistress'

Kelsea (2/18/2009 2:18:02 PM): Natalia gave her legs a shake to make Marie face up away from the tiles "What was that? I didn't hear you?" She said, pressing the very tip into her sex a little to push the issue that Marie needed to do what she said

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 2:19:27 PM): "Eek! M..m...mistress!" She cried out.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 2:24:35 PM): "hmmph.." Natalia said, it didn't fill her with quite the satisfaction she always felt making Tasha squeek out them words would.. But that was only after Tasha had sturbornly refused to do so for so long, it had become kind of a fetish for Natalia now.. She considered sticking the heel into Marie anyway, but then just threw her legs down to the floor

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 2:25:52 PM): Marie gasped as Natalia dropped her legs, curling up in a ball and shivering in pain

Kelsea (2/18/2009 3:45:28 PM): Natalia looked down upon Marie for a moment, breathing deeply.. then finally reached down to roll Marie over onto her back and grab the front of her costume, trying to rip the top part off her her breasts and then peel it down from there.

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 3:48:10 PM): Marie was slowly rolled onto her back, looking up at the woman, then felt her grabbing ahold of her costume. "Ahh!! Wh-what are you doing?!?! I already called you mistress, what more do you want?!" She cried out.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 3:51:34 PM): "You seem to say words easy enough, then take them back and the earliest opportunity. So I'm taking something of yours so that you can not go back on your words so easily this time." She said reach around behind her back to help the one piece come off all the easier

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 3:53:59 PM): "...." Suddenly that rage of hers started to spark inside her again, glaring up at her. "If you think I'm just going to let you fuck me, you've got another thing coming, bitch!" She shouted, trying to punt her between the legs.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 3:58:58 PM): This time with ample warning on the rising anger, Natalia would try to forcefully but quickly lift her up and shove her back down to put an end to her little rebellion. "Not today... Today, just you're costume and pride will do for me." With that Natalia will give her costume one last tug to try and yank it free and then stand up "I think I'm done fighting your little battles against Tasha. If I face her again it will be for myself."

Patrick OConnor (2/18/2009 4:02:20 PM): "Ngh!! Nhh..." She groans, on the verge of blacking out as her costume is stripped from her body.

Kelsea (2/18/2009 4:07:17 PM): Natalia held it up in an appraising fashion, the folded it over her arm.. She walked over and scooped her hat up off of the floor, resting it on her head as she looked back at Marie. Then with a snort she'd walk out and leave her

Search Tags:

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down