Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Another day for training. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 am

Alea smiled as she followed her possibly new friend. Looking over the different pieces of equipment. Getting helped into the ring she moved close to a turnbuckle the lowered to her back by it then looked to her. "Alright i want you to climb the turnbuckle facing it then jump off while bending your knees. Then land on my upper chest with your shins and knees over my shoulders then keep it applied and force me to escape." She explained glad noone else was present at the time.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 am

Deborah watched as Alea layed down close to the turnbuckle and listens to her instructions. She then gulped in the thought of landing on this girl which seems a little harsh. But she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay, I'll do it."

Deborah climbed up the turnbuckle, keeping watch over Alea's position. She counted to three before jumping off and bending her knees so that when she lands, the shins would land on the upper chest while the knees at the shoulders. This was supposed to keep Alea down, but Deborah still had no idea why.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:20 am

Alea watch her move to the turnbuckle. A gasp escaped her lips when her weight crashed down on her. "Now tuck my wrists under your knees then move your shins to my shoulders and sit heavily." She said between breaths as she was crushed.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 am

Deborah looked concerned for Alea as she was feeling pain, but she had to comply to her instructions. She tucked the other girl's wrists under knees and moved her shins to the shoulders. From there, she sat as heavily and still as she could. "I still don't know why you're letting me do this."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am

Alea watched as her new friend pinned her solidly beneathe her. She offered a smile showing she was okay. "Because i need to train with this because my matches will be harder now dont let up for any reason unless i say i give up." She said as now she had a true test. She would try to move her arms struggling as they were trapped.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am

"Oh, I see," said Deborah in understanding. She was willing to help out a newcomer even if it means going through this. She still remained in her position and waited to see if Alea can get out or not.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 am

Alea was straining as she struggled under her. "Can you play a good heel?" She asked as you tried movin beneathe her seeing how she would react to her movements.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 am

"Uhh, a good heel?" That sounded like an oxymoron for her. "Uhh, how exactly do you want me to do that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 am

Alea watched her closely. "Well like take advantage of this try to make me submit use whatever tactics you need while you have me trapped." She said feeling dumb for asking but she was new and didnt know Deborah well. She didnt know what she aligned herself as.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 am

"Uhh, okay," said Deborah nodding he head. Normally, she wouldn't use any heel tactics, but it's what Alea asked for. At this point, she would try to grab at Alea's breasts and start rubbing and massaging them together.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next