Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I give match(Kelly vs. Mindy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I give match(Kelly vs. Mindy) - Page 2 Empty Re: I give match(Kelly vs. Mindy)

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 pm

As usual, Kelly had more success with her makeshift moves than the ones she was planning in advance, so she was quite happy with the makeshift armbar she had managed to establish on Mindy.

She was powerless to stop her getting on her knees, but that was not that important as she had not even thought that she would be able to deal real damage to her lovely opponent.
"Oh wow, Mindy-chan, with you kneeling like that, I am pretty sure the buy rates for the DVD of this match will shoot through the roof! I also think it's time that I earn my share then..."
The Canadian talked sweetly while Mindy was busy fighting out of the submission before she would try to suck at a finger of the Blonde instead of *punishing* her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Mindy groaned, trying her best to make her way up. "Eh? What do you mean...?" But she realized soon enough what Kelly meant; she was suddenly self-aware of how exposed she was to the cameras, with her ass high in the air. She had little time to concern herself with that, though, because her attention was drawn to something else: the fact that Kelly had now started to suck erotically at her middle finger. "Yah! What are you doing?" She didn't get why the kawaii was doing that, but she definitely didn't like it one bit, so she would try to wriggle her finger out of her mouth.

Whether she was successful or not, a few moments later she would feel her arm being tugged on again. The pressure on her elbow reminded her that she couldn't get distracted; she would try to complete what she had started, tensing her arm and trying to rise to her feet, lifting Kelly's body with her as she clung to the muscle girl's arm.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]I give match(Kelly vs. Mindy) - Page 2 JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 am

Kelly could not really answer with Mindy's finger in her mouth, but she grinned when the Blonde did not understand what she was doing. Obviously the other girl thought that Kelly would face her head on in the ring, but that would be so foolish that she could not really think about it. With all those muscles, the Blonde could easily crush her in nearly any other environment and slaughter her in a standard ring even if she knew jack shit about wrestling.

What Kelly could understand was that Mindy was so strong that she was able to lift her from the ground, causing the kawaii to let go of her finger while she was hanging in the air, much to her surprise.
"Hey! What?"
She said with honest surprise in her face, clinging on the arm in a first reaction.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2