Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Empty Re: Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by fdukna Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 pm

As the pain becomes increasingly high, Lena thinks to herself "Damnit! I can't lose yet! After what I've done!" .In a last attempt, in a last pride Lena will try to move as she can to get some distance with Aurore, then she will try to wave her leg to kick Aurore's chin as hard as she can, trying to put as much determination as she can in the kick "Get out!" She yells angrily "And yeah I can take everything!"

Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 HJnKETq Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Sad-an11Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 B9891010Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Empty Re: Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 am

After being kicked a few times, Aurore will finally losen her bearhug, and took a few steps back to rest, her arms being rather tired from the hold. "You are rather tough, I must say." She compliments with a smile.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 am

"I know" Lena answers . She stares at Aurore and tries to forget the pain on her back "It's now or never" as she understands that Aurore's arms are tired by the hold.
Lena will rush on her opponent, try to grab her arm, and then she will jump, wrapping her both legs around Aurore's arm, in order to apply a flying armbar. If this works she will try to force Aurore on the ground, and apply the armbar

Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 HJnKETq Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 Sad-an11Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 B9891010Lena Smelodova vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 3 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am

Lena was successful in her move and was able to force Chitbang down onto the floor in an armbar, and Aurore could felt a pain in her arm as her arm got stretched in the arm bar.

However, even as her arms were tired, she still has the advantage of not feeling unpleasant to pain, and thus, is able able to resists the armbar. And with that, she would starts using her strong biceps to pull back her arm in an attempt to break the hold. While slender and barely noticeable, her arms are extremely strong, and her opponent should find it a struggle to hold her arm back.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Lena was thinking she had Aurore locked in, but it would have been forgeting her resistance to pain and her strong muscles, and she feels her arm starting to get out from the hold, as Lena tries to keep the hold on her. Despite Lena's efforts , Aurore manage to wriggle free.
Lena will try not to loose her offensive and, since her legs were close to Aurore, she will try to pull her opponent closer to her, and then try to wrap her legs around the neck. It is a bit risky but if it works she will try to squeeze it with her legs

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 am

As she struggles free of her opponent, Aurore could felt her opponent trying to wrap her legs around her neck, she will responds by attempting to grab her opponent's left ankle and stands up, picking her opponent up by the left ankle, if this works she throw her opponent at the ropes.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 am

Lena is forced to loosen the hold as she feels her ankle being grabbed, and then herself lifted up "WOAA?!". She tries to resist but before she can do anything Aurore throws her to the rope. Lena hits the corner "Ouch!"

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Aurore would make use of the chance to run towards her opponent, hoping to spear her opponent in the chest.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Lena sees her opponent running toward her. In a last attempt before being speared in the chest she will try to duck and to get behind her Aurore. If this work she will try to wrap her arm around her neck, while securizing the hold with the other arm, in order to have her in a standing sleeper hold

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Lena's moves works and Aurore got trapped in the sleeper hold, she would try to struggle free by jumping backwards, attempting to fall down onto the mat with her opponent below her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next