Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 10 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 am

Cecilia would keep her arms folded under her large breasts as she looked down upon Heather, keeping her eyes fixed on her long time rival. The reaction she got from Heather was almost price-less and it made the Hardcore Queen let out a little laugh. " Haha! Of course it is! But that's why you have to do it Heats. It's the best way to show both you and the crowd that I am the superior one in this rivalry!" Cecilia said with that grin covering her face.

" The crowd has know about it for a long time, it's time you learned that though, so the ultimate way for you to submit is by kissing my feet, then there will be no doubt in yours or even any person in the crowds mind." Cecilia said as she would look down on Heather, towering over the girl. " So go a head and do it. Kiss my feet and this match will be settled." Cecilia said with a cocky and confident aura and tone to her voice

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 10 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 am

"Tch..th-that's not even true.." Heather let out, refusing t he idea that Cecilia was the superior one. It was the last thing she wanted to think as she would keep her bowed down position, hearing Cecilia go on with what she was saying.

She gulped again before letting out a long sigh, cursing in her mind, hating she had to do this. She reluctantly leaned down further, kissing her foot quickly before retracting her lips and head. "Th-there!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grin as she saw Heather move forward and kiss her foot, which was something that made the Hardcore Queen soon move up her other foot off of the steel floor and attempt to move it up and try and place it down against Heather's upper back, all in order to keep the girl down a bit. " Of course it's true ~ And this match and the next one we have will prove it that!" Cecilia let out with a grin as she would try and keep Heather down a bit longer with her foot on Heather's back.

After a little bit the Hardcore Queen would move off and take a step back, she would then start to head off, gesturing for Heather to follow her. When the two were finally backstage, Cecilia would turn around and look on at Heather. " I guess we are even for now. It was an amazing match Heats ~ Which is what I have come to expect from my favorite rival. " Cecilia said with a smile on her face. " But Now you are my slave."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 am

"Guugh..J-just wait Cecilia..I'm going to win our next one and make it so im ahead again." Heather let out, being as determined as she could nefpre Cecilia planted her foot on her back, keeping her there before finally stepping off her.

She let out a breath of relief as Cecilia started to head off, Heather clicking her tongue and following her as she ordered. She grumbled a bit before she would hear her words, causing another sigh to come out of her. "It definitely was..Just uhh.." She let out, thinking about being her slave for a full week. "I..don't think Natasha is going to be too happy about this..j-just warning you.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 am

When Heather and Cecilia where backstage and she was able to look on at her beaten rival, the Hardcore Queen would nod her head, " Don't think I'm gonna go this easy on you in our next match ~" Cecilia said teasingly to Heather, it was clear that Cecilia had enjoyed the match but now it was over and Cecilia had finally even their score and gotten a cute slave.

Though something did come around to bother Cecilia's mood a bit, " Hmm ? Natasha huh ? Doesn't really matter what she thinks about this ~ I won so there is nothing she can do about it." Cecilia said as she put a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:20 am

Natasha had, unbeknownst to Heather, purchased a ticket for the event tonight so that she could cheer the woman on from ringside without putting any added pressure on her, even going so far as to dress in disguise so that no one in the crowd would realize who she was and make a commotion that would distract her girlfriend from the task at hand. If this had been a normal match Natasha wouldn't have gone this far and would have just watched from the back like she usually did with Heather's matches, but tonight there was a lot on the line as if Heather lost to Cecilia, a woman who was not only Heather's greatest rival but also her former lover, then she would be forced to become her slave for the next week.

The very thought of that unsettled Natasha greatly for her greatest fear even now was that Cecilia would pull Heather back to her, a fear she knew to be unfounded for she trusted Heather completely but even so she couldn't help but worry about it, especially if Heather lost here tonight and was forced to endure a week as the woman's slave. It wasn't that she disliked Cecilia, she had actually managed to get on friendly terms with the woman at Heather's request, but she simply couldn't let her have Heather back, even if it was only for a week. For the entire match she was kept on the edge of her seat as momentum swung back and forth between the two in what quickly became a thrilling match, if only it had been someone other than Heather risking becoming Cecilia's slave she would have been enjoying herself a lot more.

"Get up Heather!" Natasha shouted out, leaping up from her chair as the referee began to count that she kept thinking Heather would break free of at any moment, only she didn't and just like that she saw Heather going back into the home of her last girlfriend. She stood there motionless for a moment while watching Cecilia leading Heather away, but when she saw the woman forcing the girl to kiss her feet up on the stage her eyes narrowed and Natasha immediately headed for the backstage area, removing her coat at the employee only door to get herself past the doorman.

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 10 1333293-2340WHK.jpg

She came across Heather and Cecilia backstage just as Heather mentioned her name, a smile coming to her lips upon hearing that Heather was thinking about her still, but that grin quickly faded after hearing Cecilia's reply. "Oh is that so Cecilia, did you really think I was going to let you just take Heather away from me for an entire week then?" Natasha spoke up calling attention to herself while she casually strolled up to stand beside them, her smile returning while she placed her left hand upon her hip.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:27 am

"Guh..W-well." Heather let out, biting her lip a bit as she knew what Cecilia was saying was true. However, the next voice she heard made her jump a bit. Her heart skipped a beat and her face grew pale as she turned to see Natasha standing there, dressed in quite the beautiful outfit in Heather's eyes. She wanted to compliment her, but the mood definitely wasn't right for that sort of thing. She would gulp a little bit at Natasha's words, looking back and forth between the two.

"N-natasha..y-you saw all that?" Heather let out, feeling incredibly embarrassed now at that high risk move that she did that in her mind cost her the match with how much it took out of her. She would avert her eyes, feeling a little ashamed as she thought about that, biting her lip a bit, letting Cecilia respond to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:38 am

When Cecilia heard Natasha's voice Cecilia was forced to turn her attention to the blue haired girl, she posed an interesting question, but only cause it did make her wonder just what she meant by it. " Oooh I didn't think You'd be here so quickly, I had assumed you would have come storming to my door the second you found out." Cecilia said with a little grin on her face, followed by a slight chuckle, she was kidding of course and that was why she was having a bit of fun with it all.

" I think she did see it Heats, but it's not like that matters much right now." Cecilia said as she would fold her arms under her large chest, looking on at Natasha for a bit. " First off! There isn't much you can do Tasha ~" Cecilia let out with a teasing tone to her voice, as she kept her red eyes firm on Natasha's face, resorting to giving the girl a nickname...which in most cases of Cecilia was simply shortening the persons name by a few letters or syllables. " My victory states that Heather has become my slave for the week, Heather accepted to the terms and would have kept me as a slave in the unlikely scenario where she would have won." Cecilia let out as she looked on at Natasha.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:55 am

From the way Heather jumped upon hearing her voice she could assume the woman hadn't known anything about her being in the crowd, at least that had gone as she had hoped, Cecilia however showed not a hint of being surprised as she turned to face her with her famous grin upon her lips. Natasha then noticed how pale Heather had become since seeing her, the way the woman refused to meet her gaze telling Natasha all she needed to know about the woman's mindset, a warm smile appearing on her face as she stepped in close to Heather and reached up to gently stroke the woman's cheek.

"As Cecilia said I did indeed see all of that Heather, and I can tell you that you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of." Natasha said softly before turning her body to face Cecilia, narrowing her eyes as she gazed intensely upon the beauty that was Cecilia. Unfortunately she realized as she stood there that Cecilia was right, there wasn't anything she could do to change what had just happened, if Cecilia chose to she could walk away right now and even if Natasha attacked her she knew Heather would never trust her again as she did now.

"One it wasn't unlikely for her to win, she has beaten you before remember? And you're right, theres nothing I can do, so long as you are too afraid to accept my proposal. You and I in a match, if I win Heather goes back home with me and you forget about this slave business, but if you managed to beat me then you can have me as a slave as well." Natasha said, crossing her arms beneath her heavy breasts to match Cecilia.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 am

"A-ah.." Heather let out as Natasha walked up to her, caressing her cheek. She blinked, taking in her words before smiling, nodding her head afterwards. "Th-thanks..I-I'll take your word for it then." She would reply, still smiling before she heard Cecilia's words. She wanted fully to adhere to what they agreed upon, not about to refuse a match stipulation so she knew that everything Cecilia was saying was exactly right and she wasn't sure how Natasha would react.

That is, until she heard Natasha's proposal. "W-what? N-natasha.." She let out, blushing quite a bit at her suggestion, thinking of the possibility of both she and Natasha being Cecilia's slaves, or the possibility of being freed from her week slavery and back in the hands of Natasha. She could only look to Cecilia, waiting to see her reaction and response to Natasha's challenge.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next