by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 2 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Hannah swallowed as Cougra slinked over to her - the girl was capable of quite the sexy strut! She tried to relax, letting her arms drop limply to her sides as the black cat approached. When her clever hands began to brush over her still-sensitive breasts, Bell let out a moan, legs kicking slightly as those hands trailed down to her cute, squeezable rear. Her moan turned to a giggle as Cougra stroked her feet, tickling them and causing herself to shift slightly, looking up at Black with a small, confused grin on her face.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 2 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Cougra would then think aloud, "Hmm, what can I do for the next couple of hours? I should definitely take my time with each sexy and delicate part..." She would then softly grab Hannah and tried to get her stomach on her lap. Of this worked, she would start massaging those buttcheeks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Bell's cow-ears perked up at Cougra's words. A couple of hours? Did the cat-girl expect to play with Hannah for such a long time!? She'd have asked a stunned question... if Cougra hadn't taken hold of her and flipped her belly, placing the cute girl's slightly chubby belly onto her lap. Hannah mooed softly in surprise, starting to prop herself up on her elbows... only to fall back down into Cougra's lap as the black cat began squeeze and massage her hand-filling rearcheeks. Her doughy behind was soft, and actually pretty fun to play with - the cute moo's and moans from the Bovinian as she twitched under the treatment only enhanced the pleasure from feeling her up!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 am

Cougar heard Hannah mooing an moaning as her rump was getting squeezed and rubbed, and she couldn't help but giggle. "Heehee, I am guessing you are enjoying this. And if you were going to ask, I'm trying to take my time to do the things I like to do sexually before I get my favorite thing from you." She softly pinched each cheek to see how soft the whole butt is.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 am

Hannah as a whole was soft and doughy - the cheeks gave softly underneath Cougra's soft pinches, each squeeze making the cute cowgirl squeak and give a small kick, laying her blushing head against the bench. "Y-yeah, I'm - eep! - enjoying it." She mutters, embarrassed as she's felt up. Her legs give small kicks as she seems unable to keep still from the stimulating pinches and rubs, the sensitive girl still laying helplessly in Cougra's lap.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 am

"Is that so?" Cougra asked raising an eyebrow, having an idea in her head. "Well, let's see how you enjoy a little of...this..." She slowly raised one hand up and would swiftly swing it to spank it against one of Hannah's buttcheeks. Then she would raise it again to spark the other one.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 am

Hannah squealed in surprise, her legs kicking cutely! Her cute cow-ears flicked around as she bit her lip, panting - the squeal turned into a shameful, surprised moan, as Hannah was apparently surprised by how much she had enjoyed the spank. She was about to say something... when Cougra slapped her rump again, causing her to squeal cutely once again, her whole face turning pink. "W-what do you think you're doing!?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 am

Cougra couldn't help but laugh as she was enjoying her spanking as she said, "Oh, simply trying to do something to pass the time." Giving another spank, she would add, "Let's see how long you can last. I want to see that rump of yours to be as rare to medium rare as possible."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 am

Hannah's blush grew worse as Cougra made her intentions to spank her silly known, biting down on her lip. "Y-you're... you're - eep!" The cute priestess squealed again as the cat spanked her rump, her cute, curvy little butt pinkening visibly from the slaps. Her rear-end wasn't the only thing growing red, though - her cheeks were starting to heat up from the embarrassment of her sudden... kink? Did she have a spanking kink she never knew about!?

For now, she was just very, very glad no one was here to see this but Cougra. >////<
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 am

Cougra can only laugh as she said, "Of course I am. How can I not be?" She would change her routine a little as she softly rubbed Hannah's buttcheeks between spankings so that she can savor each strike to that cute rump of hers. Once it turns completely red, she could stop and this has been going at least 15 minutes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next