Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Showdown! The dark savior vs Greatforce.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Showdown! The dark savior vs Greatforce. - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown! The dark savior vs Greatforce.

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 am

The savior swore under his breath as his kick was captured, Greatforce could get a shot in on him now as he was open for attack. To make sure he could retaliate soon he took his staff out without pressing any buttons on it.

Back to top Go down

Showdown! The dark savior vs Greatforce. - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown! The dark savior vs Greatforce.

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:53 am

GreatForce would keep king the Savoir blinded she can not see him taking him out his staff. With out her sight GreatForce was open to attack.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 am

The savior noticed that Greatforce was now open to attack here.
He quickly extended his staff and freed his leg.

Then he would pole vault over her body so he was behind her.
The savior would then place the pole around Greatforce's neck to choke her out.
However Greatforce still had her power, her eyesight was not needed for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 pm

The Saviors staff it her rib rage bruising it and making her let go of the Savior's leg. Quickly GreatForce would try and listen for sounds so she can know were he is, at the same time her visions came back slightly as shards feel out of her eye.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

As the savior tighted his grip around the staff he hoped that Greatforce would be choked out soon.
Otherwise her great power could let her break out this choke hold he had applied.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

GreatForce was starting to run out of air so with all her might she'd pull the staff far enough to let her escape. From their GreatForce would hold on the staff and kick the Savior as he was holding on.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 am

The savior muttered "Damm." as his staff was grabbed and pulled by Greatforce, she then kicked him to the hard tarmac.

He thought up a plan quickly, he whipped out a grapple gun and fired it. He didn't aim it at the woman, rather his own staff to pull it out her hand and back to his.

Then he'd ready the built in shield and charge his foe head on, only using the built in shield at the last second to confuse her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 am

GreatForce was confused at what she felt only to be shield ram by the Savoir, grunting a little more of her vision came back to her. Quickly after being charged GreatForce would wait for Ryan to but his shield down and would attack with a side kick to have the highest chance of hitting.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 am

Ryan retracted his shield once Greatforce had been bowled over by his charge.

Just then he noticed the kick that she threw out at him. He grabbed it and spun her so her back was turned.
Then the savior would grab her by the neck and fire a grapple gun at a lamppost above him.

If Greatforce was not able to free herself then she'd be in for a fall. And joining her to the bottom would be the savior as he nailed her with the banished from the heavens!

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 am

GreatForce eyes widen as she hit the ground hard after being put in the air, her back cracked many times tho painfully. GreatForce would role backwards to get up after that move. "Dam I going to have to find a way to get past his toys if I want to win agienst him..." GreatForce mumbled to her self, as she would wait for the savoir to attack her.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next