Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Hardcore Title Luau Match Brittany Vs. (C)Cecilia

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hardcore Title Luau Match Brittany Vs. (C)Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Hardcore Title Luau Match Brittany Vs. (C)Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Cecilia's eyes widened as she saw Brittany come in despite the coconut she threw at the girl and from the position she was in there wasn't much that Cecilia could do as Brittany brought the torch bottom down on her knee, " Aaagh!!" Cecilia roared out in pain as Brittany slammed the blunt bottom down across the Hardcore Queen's knee. The hopes that Cecilia had that that was the extent that Brittany was willing to use the torch were soon shattered by the heat that came down as she brought the touch down over her shoulder.

The burning torch was a mere inch away from the Hardcore Queen before she went down onto her back and avoided it, all before she attempted to roll back to the side, attempting to get to the ropes and with it would try and slip out of the ring to get a little bit of a breather, and to get some distance from that fire.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hardcore Title Luau Match Brittany Vs. (C)Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Hardcore Title Luau Match Brittany Vs. (C)Cecilia

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 am

Brittany was a little pissed as Cecilia managed to roll away from her fire and out of the ring "What's the matter bitch? I thought you were the hardcore queen. I mean if you keep acting like that people may think your the kawaii champion instead." Brittany said with a laugh as she pointed the flaming torch at Cecilia "Couldn't stand the heat could you. Some champion you are. What are you going to do now run away and go cry like some little bitch." Brittany said as she stood in the middle of the ring taunting Cecilia as she knew that the girl was afraid of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 am

After Cecilia had rolled away from Brittany the lovely hardcore Queen would start to push herself up to her feet, she shook her head a bit as she listened to what Brittany spouted and couldn't help but just get annoyed at the girl's voice. " You want me to fight you without a weapon ? I was gonna go get a torch to make this fair....but if you want a handicap it's only fair enough." Cecilia let out as she would shake her head a little bit and move up to her feet, she would then bring her hands up into a fighting stance, but not before she raise one arm up above her head. " From this moment onward, I won't use any weapons but my own body against this whore." Cecilia said as she would grin a widely and nod her head to Brittany, following which she went into her fighting stance as she would gesture for Brittany to come at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:13 am

Brittany stood in the center of the ring just glaring at Cecilia "Tough talk from the bitch who was just pissing herself in fear as she rolled out of the ring." Brittany said as she held the torch in her hand "Go ahead don't use weapons. I am going to enjoy working over that pathetic body of yours." Brittany said before noticing that Cecilia was motioning for her to exit the ring. "I don't think so bitch. If you want to fight you have to come up here and fight. I will not lower myself to some pathetic whores plaything field." Brittany said as she tried to get under Cecilia's skin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 am

Cecilia remained outside of the ring, listening to Brittany as she couldn't help but look back at the crowd and then back at Brittany, " Really now ? You don't want to fight outside the ring, in a hardcore match ? You'd make a poor Hardcore champion Brit." Cecilia let out as she shook her head as if she was simply talking down Brittany and simply shrugged off the girl's comment. After which Cecilia would look over to the side, seeing the accessories of Brittany costume, the Hardcore Queen would head over to them and take a hold of them, shaking her head again as she would also let out a sigh, trying to annoy Brittany without saying a word. Now that she had Brittany's accessories in hand she would attempt and throw them out to the crowd and give them Brittany's accessories.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am

Brittany watched Cecilia and she very nearly lunged out of the ring and stabbed Cecilia in the face with her torch "You fucking bitch. Do you know how expensive that is? I am going to fucking kill you for that." Brittany yelled out as she wanted to lunge at Cecilia but she knew that leaving the ring was a bad idea as it would give Cecilia the advantage. "I hope the fans appreciate that because once you get your slutty ass back into the ring i am going to paint this arena with your fucking blood." Brittany said as she tried her best not to let her anger take over.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 am

Cecilia let out a little chuckle as she clearly got in under Brittany's skin when she sent those stuff off to the fans, letting them enjoy Brittany's accessories. "You pay money for that ? Oh gawd!!!! I assumed you got paid to wear that." Cecilia let out as she shook her head again, " I don't know anyone who would willingly wear something like that, without getting paid for it." Cecilia let out as she also cackled a bit at the thought. But even so it seemed as if Brittany didn't want to come out to the outside, since that seemed to be the case, Cecilia would attempt to climb up onto the ropes and stand on the ring apron, and with it she started to move as if she was going to slip into the ring once again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

Brittany was livid at the moment so as she saw Cecilia start to get into the ring "Time to burn you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would charge at Cecilia to try and swing the torch at Cecilia's face while the girl finished getting back onto the ring. Brittany was extremely pissed at the moment so she didn't care that this would most likely break her torch but if it hurt Cecilia, Brittany didn't care as long as her hurt Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 am

Cecilia moved up towards the side of the ring and stood on the apron as she saw Brittany come rushing at her, and with it she saw the girl swing the torch towards her, something that Cecilia would try to duck under and attempt to push herself forward in under the second rope with her shoulder aiming to shoot up towards Brittany's stomach in order to try and hit Brittany's toned midsection and get her to back off a bit, all so that Cecilia could attempt to get back into the ring fully once again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 am

Brittany took the hit to the stomach and he stumbled backwards with one hand covering her stomach "Fucking bitch." Brittany said as she glared at Cecilia. However, Brittany did manage to keep her hand on the torch so at least she had a weapon to fight Cecilia. "Glad you could finally join us back in the ring. I almost thought you were going to run away with your tail between your legs." Brittany said as she gave Cecilia a smile "I hope your ready to pay for what you did to my costume because i am going to enjoy hearing you scream."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next