Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Dragon and the Leech (Pt. 1)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dragon and the Leech (Pt. 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Leech (Pt. 1)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 24, 2013 4:43 am

As the young man was waiting for his coke, he noticed the same girl waving at him. He would blush a little as he waved back nervously. He felt like wanting to talk to her, but he didn't know if that was legal here in the restaurant if you leave your seat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Dragon and the Leech (Pt. 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Leech (Pt. 1)

Post by Cy_Man Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 am

Xiùlán looks at the man as he waved back nervously as she closes her eyes, tilts her head and giggles. **He is so shy, it is cute.** Shes thinks to herself as her Mango juices comes by and slowly drinks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 24, 2013 5:03 am

As soon as she turns around, the man's coke comes in too. He would take a sip as he thinks, "I think she likes me. I hope she likes me, she's so beautiful!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri May 24, 2013 5:22 am

Xiùlán keeps slowly drinking her juice to make sure there is lots left in the cup as she thoroughly enjoys the flavor. "Mmmmm~ I love mangos~" She puts down the cup and leans back to stretch her upper body a bit and her unsupported breasts bounces a tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 24, 2013 5:32 am

Soon, the man's appetizer sampler platter came in and he thanked the waiter before digging in. He loved ordering a sampler to see how the food tasted here. Everything from the onion rings to the mozzarella sticks was delicious.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri May 24, 2013 5:52 am

Xiùlán's own appetizer comes as well which is a salad with lots of dressing on it, she smiles widely as she spices the salad with salt and pepper and starts to eat it and chews it thoroughly to enjoy the taste before her actual dinner comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 24, 2013 5:54 am

As the man continued eating his appetizer platter, he would glance a little to Xiulan in hoping she'll notice. He was beginning to like her an hopes she feels the same way. Mozzarella sticks were among his favorite so he savored each bite.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri May 31, 2013 5:47 am

Xiùlán finishes up her salad after adding a hint of garlic to it to spice it up a bit. Owaaa~ I love salads. Now to wait for the main course." She says as she hums a bit more while waiting and notices the glance the man is giving her but pretends to not notice to play with him a bit. **Ara ara~ This man likes to stare at me.**

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 31, 2013 6:56 am

The man would nearly be done with his as he asked for a refill of coke. The appetizers were delightful, but now he has to start on the entree. He hoped that his lean-meat burger was cooked right and the side just as well. He would take his eyes off the girl for a wile just so that he won't act like a stalker. But that couldn't hide his blush.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:05 am

Xiùlán kept humming and shook her head to the side every now and then with a very happy expression while eating for her special Turkey and Seafood platter was cooked perfectly as she gets a refill herself for her Mango juice before taking a quick glance at the man and smiles widely and giggles more. **Maybe I should talk to this man once I finish eating up, he cannot take his eyes off of me~**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next