Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 8 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 am

Shauna slowly started to wake up. Her eyebrows curled in discomfort. Her breathing picked up and she groaned in pain. Still unaware of her surroundings, the redhead weakly reached up and grabbed onto Allison's molesting hand. She was far too weak to pull it away from her. She didn't quite comprehend what was hurting. "What...what are you doing?" she whimpered breathlessly. What was this? Was the match still going on? She forced her eyes open and saw the bright, blinding lights of the arena above her. Then the sound of the crowd starting coming in. Then she realized just how embarrassing this was. And also why it was a new pain to her.

"S-Stop...stop it..." she whispered in a plea to Allison. She was still breathless and appeared to be gasping as the Brit tore into her breast. "That...that hurts..." she admitted to Allison like she wanted. Her other hand reached across her chest in an attempt to cover what Allison was doing from interested eyes.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 8 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 am

Allison closed her eyes and smiled while she listened to Shauna's cries of pain. Her admission only made her squeeze and claw into her soft skin even harder. She wanted to cause pain and wring suffering out of the girl until she was completely dry. She leaned in to whisper right next to Shauna's ear.

"Good..."

She put a foot against Shauna's back and roughly shoved her off. As she stood up, she kicked the girl onto her stomach and planted a foot between her shoulder blades. She leaned her weight on her with one hand braced on her knee.

"Do you still want to fight?" She asked sweetly. "Or would you like me to pin you now?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:50 am

Shauna nearly cried once more as Allison only increased the intensity of the squeeze into her flesh. Was this woman that sadistic? What had Shauna done to deserve this humiliating experience. She was kicked off and landed onto her frontside. The redhead crossed her arms across her chest as if it'd make the pain go away. What was going to happen next? What could Allison do next? This wasn't even a match anymore. It was just torture. Allison stepped on her back which made Shauna cringe and cry once more.

"Please..." Shauna whispered with a gasp. She could barely speak with Allison putting all her weight on her like this. "Please just...just pin me..." It may had been humiliating to request such a thing but the defeated girl just wanted this all to end. She wanted the pain to stop, and Allison didn't seem like the kind of woman who would end the match to win. She'd only end it if she wanted to. "I don't want to fight..." she added at the end hoping in some way to just give the Brit enough to satisfy her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:50 am

Allison sneered down at the red haired girl. "Good. That makes this easier for both of us."

She stepped around to stand at the girl's head and bent to grab the back of her sports bra. She pulled up on it and her long red hair to encourage her to get up while guiding her head in between her legs. She stretched her bra dangerously far while she clamped her thighs down on either side of Shauna's head. She couldn't help but caress the girl's bare back with her free hand, the feel of her sweat-slick skin sent a shiver down her spine.

Her smile grew as her hands wandered. Her legs were more than enough to hold the girl in place, so she gave Shauna's bra a yank upward to uncover her and let both of her hands slide down toward Shauna's chest, over her full breasts. Her fingers clamped down mercilessly on the girl's nipples and she pulled up on each as if she wanted to pick her up.

After a moment, there came her voice. The sound was like deep water and Shauna was drowning. "I promise I'll pin you next," she said slowly. "But first... tell me you love me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:34 am

Shauna couldn't believe this was happening. Her legs didn't want to move when Allison first grabbed onto her and pulled. She was still broken from passing out; there was no energy left in the poor redhead. Allison's method of forcing Shauna up, however, did manage to get the girl up. She barely could stand and would probably have fallen forward had Allison not trapped her head between her thighs. Her arms hung lifelessly at her sides as Allison felt up her back. The normally feisty, defiant redhead was defeated and unwilling to resist this Brit anymore. She just wanted to close her eyes and somehow ignore the world until this torture passed.

But when Allison exposed her, Shauna cried and feebly grabbed the woman's wrists. There was no strength in her resistance as she tried to pull the molesting hands off her. Why? Shauna wanted to ask. She didn't actually as the question of course. She was certain that the answer would only make her feel worse. The redhead whimpered pathetically. This was horrible. In practically every way. She wanted this all to end, and it didn't matter what she had to say for that to happen. "I...I love you..." she whispered in defeat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Allison sneered. "What a lovely girl," she said with a vulgar laugh.

She bent at the waist to wrap her arms around Shauna's waist. She bent her knees, squeezed tightly, and with a growl and a surge of strength she lifted the Irish girl up, swung her over her head so she was nearly sitting on her shoulders. She let her hang in the air for a moment, with nowhere to go but down, before dropping down to her butt and slamming Shauna forcefully into the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Shauna whimpered as she was lifted. Could it get any worse? She was violated, beaten, and broken. As she flipped onto Allison's shoulders, she looked down at the Brit's face with a pained face as if hoping for some mercy even after all Allison had done. Of course it wouldn't come and she dropped down to the mat with a strong powerbomb. The girl's already softened head snapped back to the ground as she landed on her back. Her arms and legs fell lifelessly limp and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She was out. Again. She'd be left spread eagle if Allison let her go; her unconscious face looking left.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 am

Allison was a little too pleased with herself as she pushed Shauna's ankles back until she was folded in half with her knees in her chest. She stepped between her legs and sat down just far enough to brush her sex against Shauna's, and while the ref quickly began to count, Allison softly, slowly rubbed her hips back and forth.

"One! Two!" The referee was almost as eager to put an end to the match as anyone.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:50 am

As Shauna was folded in half, there was clearly no more fight left in her. Even as Allison rubbed her sex against Shauna's, the only reaction from the redhead was a breathless gasp. The referee saw the pin an immediately counted. She counted fast enough that if it was any other match she'd be favoring Allison. Ironically, though, it was in favor of Shauna for her to pin faster. "Three!" the referee finally said after what felt like an eternity to Shauna. Immediately after, she moved to pull Allison off of the unconscious redhead and lifted up her arm to signal victory.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 am

Allison gave Shauna's legs a shove to the side to roll her onto her stomach, and allowed the referee to raise her hand. It was the least she could do. She propped her foot on the side of Shauna's face and took a moment to bask in the perverse admiration of the crowd, voiced in the form of their ravenous booing.

She yanked her hand away from the ref and gave the downed redhead a sharp stomp to her lower back as a parting gift before heading for the ropes. She slid easily to the floor, and she was in no hurry as she made the walk up the entrance ramp. On either side of her, fans spewed their hatred at her, and she didn't spare them so much as a passing glance. She wore only a smirk that lasted even after she reached the top and passed the curtain, putting an end to a rather successful match.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next