Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mud Escape! (Euphira vs Hannah)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud Escape! (Euphira vs Hannah) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mud Escape! (Euphira vs Hannah)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 pm

"It's called a 'titfight!' It's implied we fight with only our breasts!" Euphira shouted, stubbornly defended her claim to defeating the bred warrior for titfighting at her own game, her pride refusing her to back down from the Bovinian's claims of the false win. However due to this her focus was divided and allowed Hannah to throw the muck into her face.

"Ahhh!" the elf shouted as she pulled her arms from underneath Hannah to try and get most of the goop out of her eyes, allowing Hannah to shove the elf off of her as she landed butt first into the pit, splashing mud about as she cleared her eyes. The elf wasn't going to let Hannah escape that easily from her proclamation of victory as she continued to be seated as Hannah tried to get to her feet, "Don't be jealous you can't beat me woman-to-woman! For all that talk about being trained by your stupid priest, you can't even beat me in the most important form of combat against another woman!" Euphira ranted as she threw an accusing finger.

Back to top Go down

Mud Escape! (Euphira vs Hannah) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mud Escape! (Euphira vs Hannah)

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 pm

"I... s-shaddup!" Hannah flushed terribly at Euphira's taunts, the cute cowgirl turning beet-red. "You... you don't know anything about me, or the Bovinian priests, so why don't you just shut your pie hole!" Bell was in bad shape, but the Bovinian was starting to recover from the elf's savage, sensual attack. Hmmphing cutely, Hannah would glower at her opponent... before trying to grab that accusing finger and using it to push the elf onto her back, into the mud!

If she managed to do that, Hannah would take a seat on her opponent's belly, trying to pin her opponent's hands down over her head. "Y-you should apologize for what you said, you... rude elf!" The Bovinian was covered in sweat and mud, her chest heaving with great gasps of air, but a defiant look was in her eyes and she stared down her elfin opponent!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

The elf would not relent on any of her accusation, even after Hannah sat on her stomach and pinned her in the mud. Euphira would struggle and struggle underneath the cowgirl as she would stare up into Hannah's eyes, seeing that the cowgirl was dead set on getting an apology from the elf. "Never! I'll never apologize to your stupid sect!" she venomously denied Hannah the satisfaction of forcing an apology out of the elf as she kicked her feet about in the mud, splashing it everywhere as she tried to escape from underneath the cowgirl.

"Errrrr... You...pudgy....cow!" Euphira let out in frustration as she tried to wrestle her arms free, but with Hannah on top of her made it hard for the elf to breath in fresh air and was left to suffer whatever Hannah had in store for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

"I am not... I..." Hannah spluttered with outrage when Euphira called her pudgy! "At least I'm not a twig, like you! You skinny little twig girl!" The naked Bovinian growled and fell forward, trying to plant her breasts on either side of Euphira's face! That would shut the rude elf up... Hannah would try her hardest to keep the girl's wrists pinned down, and keep her rear planted firmly on her opponent's belly. "A-apologize, you rude jerk!"

Hannah's breasts, slick from the mud, probably wouldn't be able to get a firm smother hold on the slim elf, however. The Bovinian would try her hardest regardless, determined to make the proud elf pay for the humiliation she had put her through!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

"Sh-shut up! Like you can say anything better!" Euphira was shouting, also enraged at Hannah commented that her body was like a twig, however she was then cut off once Hannah planted her muddy breasts in her face. Euphira's thrashing would increase as she let out a muffled scream from underneath Hannah. The proud elf now had the humiliating process flipped on her as Hannah was the one in charge, much to the dismay of the proud elf as she continued to tire herself out...

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed May 01, 2013 12:02 am

Hannah, although still terribly embarrassed and blushing quite a bit, grinned savagely as she felt her opponent writhe beneath her. "I'm gunna win this match, even if you did get the drop on me! Mark my words, elfy - I'll be the one climbing out of this mud pit!" The Bovinian would try to grab the back of Euphira's head and pull her into a sitting position - if she accomplished this, she'd be able to reach down and give the proud elf's rear a firm pinch, brazenly playing with her elfin opponent's rump! "See, two can play at this game, you... you never told me your name!"

The insult from this just sinking in, Hannah would try to keep up the smother for a few more seconds, then abruptly stand up and shove the elf back down into the mud. Blushing and glowering, Hannah would point and growl her most threatening growl: "You... you better stay down there, you jerk!" Hannah would try and step away from the elf before she did something terrible like kicking her in the crotch or something.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 am

Euphira continued to moan and groan as she struggled beneath Hannah while taking in the claims of victory from the cowgirl. Euphira was then pulled into a sitting position which allowed her arms to be freed to which she would bring them behind Hannah and start harmlessly slapping the cowgirl's back before letting out another howl once her butt was pinched. With her face still in Hannah's chest and with the mud on her face, the blush was hidden on Euphira's face as she continued to be humiliated by the 'lesser girl'.

When Hannah finally released her, Euphira gasped for air as she fell back into the mud once more as Hannah would remember that Euphira never gave her name and then ordered her to stay down. Euphira being the girl that she was, would never agree to do such a thing as she started to push herself back up. "Like I would ever do that for someone like you! You... you hussie!" Euphira shouted while still in the mud, mocking Hannah by using the same word she called her earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed May 01, 2013 12:53 am

Hannah, now standing, started to trudge towards one of the sides of the pit, before stopping and turning around at her opponent's words. "Hussie... h-how am I more of a hussie than you!" She glowered at her elfin opponent, hands on her hips. "I'm... y-you should apologize for that, too! What's your name, anyway!"

Bell, temporarily having forgotten the whole 'escape the ring and win the match', more focused on giving Euphira the eye then trying to secure victory. The elfin girl had really gotten under the Bovinian's skin - the elf had annoyed her in ways she hadn't known she could be annoyed!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 01, 2013 12:57 am

Euphira would then get to her feet after shaking off the dizzy feeling of having her face caught in a breast smother for an amount of time as she stood apart from Hannah. "Hussie! Hussie!! HUSSIE!!!" Euphira continued to taunt her opponent, albeit a little childishly as the two nude, muddy girls stood in the pit of mud. When asked for her name once again, Euphira continued to be the conceited elf that she was and stuck her tongue out to further provoke her opponent, "I would never give my name to a HUSSIE like you! Much less to one who can't beat me woman-to-woman!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 am

"S-shaddup!" Hannah snapped back, outraged beyond reason. "I could beat you women-to-women any day of the week!" The Bovinian turned and charged towards her opponent, yowling at a war cry - only to slip and faceplant in the thick mud! Hannah froze for a moment, just laying there, before trying to stand up - it was difficult to find purchase in the muddy slurry, and she faceplanted again with a grunt.

The cowgirl managed to get on one knee, her whole front covered in mud, and rolled to sit on her rear, trying to get all the mud from her eyes... "This changes nothing, you know..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next